If Peeta didn't kill her, her own arrogance did.
当然
Of course.
就是这种草率的想法
That's the same facile thinking
让你把我们最棒的守卫送进了2区
that led you to divert our best Peacekeepers into District 2.
你就是喜欢埋葬未死之人
You have a habit of burying people before they're dead.
如果嘲笑鸟真死了
If the Mockingjay were gone,
反抗者早就把她封为烈士了
the rebels would already be using her as a martyr.
不 安东尼厄斯部长
No, Minister Antonius,
我不认为这是我们举杯庆祝的原因
I'm afraid that is not what we were toasting at all.
我们可以将反抗者拦在...
Sir, the rebels can be held off out...
反抗者不用几天
The rebels will reach the
就将到达都城的外♥围♥
outskirts of The Capitol in a matter of days.
我们将疏散外♥围♥建筑放他们进来
We'll evacuate the outer blocks to let them in.
所有防空单位做好准备
I want all anti-aircraft defenses ready,
这样才能不怕空袭
so we're secure from the skies.
引诱他们进入市区
Lure them into the city,
然后我们的游戏设计者
and then our Gamemakers
将让他们的每一步都付出血的代价
will make them pay for every inch with blood.
所有摄像头都开启
I want every camera watching.
我们将把他们的优势变成都失败的庆祝
We'll turn their advance into a celebration of suffering.
把整个过程都记录下来留给后人
Let each moment be captured for all posterity.
我们今夜为何举杯 安东尼厄斯部长
So, what did we toast tonight, Minister Antonius?
我们是庆祝一个美好的新纪♥元♥
We toasted a glorious era...
走向了它可怕的终点
coming to its bitter end.
瞧瞧 这不是嘲笑鸟吗
Well, there she is. The Mockingjay.
你的那场演讲 真感动
Oh, that speech you gave. Oh, man, feel.
我至今还会起鸡皮疙瘩
I mean, I still have goose bumps.
你不介意吧
You don't mind, do you?
他们切断了我的吗♥啡♥供应
They cut off my supply of morphling.
这个医生每天都过来看我
There's this head doctor that comes in and sees me every day,
让我适应现实
trying to help me adjust to reality.
说的好像这个兔子窝里的人
Like some guy from this rabbit's warren
真的知道我的现实是怎样的
actually knows anything about my reality.
每一次他至少要说20次
At least 20 times in a session,
我是安全的
he tells me that I'm totally safe.
离开了都城
Safe from The Capitol.
不为斯♥诺♥所困
Safe from Snow.
你呢 嘲笑鸟 你感觉安全吗
What about you, Mockingjay? You feeling totally safe?
-在我被击中之前 -拜托
- Till I got shot. - Oh, please.
子弹都没射中你
The bullet didn't even touch you.
托秦纳的福 他当然给了你的防弹制♥服♥
Cinna saw to that. Of course, your costume would be bulletproof.
你哪里受伤了
So what are your injuries?
肋骨淤青 肺部挫伤
Bruised ribs, bruised lung.
我很惊讶他们还没给你换个新肺
I'm surprised they haven't found you a new lung.
我有两个 你想要一个吗
I mean, I've got two. Do you want one of mine?
所有人的任务不就是让你活着吗
I mean, it's everybody's job to keep you alive.
-所以你才讨厌我吗 -一部分原因吧
- Is that why you hate me? - Partly.
还因为你很讨人厌
You're also a little hard to swallow.
你们的恶俗罗曼史
The whole tacky romance
以及那副"保护弱者"的伪装
drama and the "Defender of the hopeless" act.
尽管其实你不是装出来的
Even though it's not an act.
所以就更加让人难以接受
Which makes it even more unbearable.
你完全可以当这是私人恩怨
Feel free to take any of this personally.
应该由你来当嘲笑鸟
You should have been the Mockingjay.
你太能说了
Nobody else would tell you what to say.
可是没有人喜欢我
But nobody likes me.
-他们怕你 -也许这里是如此
- They're afraid of you. - Maybe here,
可在都城 你是唯一
but... in The Capitol, you're the only thing
让他们害怕的存在
that they're scared of.
只是些我家人给我的东西
It's just stuff my family brought.
这是皮塔给的
It's from Peeta.
是啊
Yeah.
他们把我们整得够呛啊 不是吗
They messed us up pretty good, didn't they?
我们给他看了你在2区的演讲
We showed him footage of your speech in 2.
他对你印象深刻
He had real memories of you.
那也不代表我该进去
That still doesn't mean I'm going in there.
他被皮带困住了 无法伤害你
He's strapped down. He can't hurt you.
不 这不一样 海米奇 我不想
No. This is different. Haymitch, I really don't want to.
你想不想不重要 这是为了皮塔
It doesn't matter what you want. It's for Peeta.
试一下有什么坏处
What's the harm in trying?
我看到你死了
I watched you die.
-看起来很可怖 -你看起来好多了
- You look terrible. - You've looked better.
你现在对我说这个太过分了
You're not even remotely nice to say that to me now.
我从来都不好 你才是
I was never the nice one. You were.
看到你死掉的场景 我想起来了一些事
When I saw you die, I remembered something.
想起了面包
About the bread.
想起了 雨中的你
I remember... you in the rain.
我是故意烤焦了它
And I burned it on purpose.
为了给你
To give it to you.
我记得我妈妈还打了我
I remember my mother hitting me.
我本来该拿它去喂猪的
I was supposed to give it to the pig.
那是我们几天里第一次吃上东西
That was the first we'd eaten in days.
我为什么会为你去挨打
Why would I take a beating like that for you?
因为你很善良很慷慨
Because you were kind and generous.
-别人说你爱我 -别人说你爱我吗
- And people said you loved me. - Did people say you love me?
他们说那是斯♥诺♥折磨你的原因 来伤害我
They said that's why Snow tortured you. To hurt me.
斯♥诺♥说你说的一切都是谎言
Snow says that everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie.
我只知道我本可以让自己免受很多痛苦
All I know is that I would have saved myself a lot of suffering,
要是我当初把那面包喂了猪的话
if I'd just given that bread to the pig.
我觉得唯一要说的 就是一句谢谢了
I think the only thing left to say is "Thank you."
我需要去都城
I need to be in The Capitol.
不 你的任务已经结束了
No, you have done your job.
你的嘲笑鸟当的很成功
You've been very successful as the Mockingjay.
你团结起了各个分区
You've unified the districts.
现在我们需要你休息
And now we want you to rest.
好好疗伤
And to heal.
上次反抗者们看到我时我倒在地上
The last the rebels saw me, I was lying on the ground.
凯妮丝 我们不会浪费这个机会的
Katniss, we won't let this momentum go to waste.
我们就在这里 13区拍更多宣传片
We'll shoot more propos right here in 13,
让他们知道你还活着
showing them that you're alive.
我应该和士兵们在一起
I should be with the troops.
那跟在前线也没有什么区别
It'll be like being on the front lines.
只要士兵们知道
As far as the soldiers know,
你当胸中了一枪还活了下来
you survived a bullet to the heart.
我想他们应该就能理解你为什么不在了
I think they'll understand why you're not with them.
等我们赢得这场战争
When we win this war,
我们会派飞机接你参加受降仪式
we'll fly you in for the surrender.
我们需要你参加庆祝
We'll need you for the ceremony.
你对我们来说很重要
You're very valuable to us.
你们需要我做什么我就做什么
I'll do whatever you need me to do.
从今天起 无论生病还是健康
From this day forth, in sickness and in health,
无论平穷还是富有
for richer or poorer.
我发誓 会爱你珍视你到永远
I promise to love and cherish you each day.
我 菲尼克·奥戴尔
I, Finnick Odair,
从今天起 娶你安妮·克莱斯塔为妻
take you, Annie Cresta, as my wife from this day forth.
不论身在何处 我们的心永不分离
Together or apart, we will always be united.
一生一愿 一宿命
One life, one purpose, one destiny.
你可以吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
你见了皮塔 对吗
You saw Peeta, didn't you?
代我向他打招呼了吗
Did you tell him "Hi" for me?
我们可是老朋友了呢
We're old friends, you know.
我们在都城住一间牢房♥呢
We had adjoining cells in The Capitol.
对对方的尖叫都很熟悉
We're very familiar with each other's screams.
我要去杀了斯♥诺♥
I'm going to kill Snow.
只要他活着 一起美好都不安全
Nothing good is safe while he's alive.
我实在无法再做任何关于它的演讲了
And I can't make another speech about it.
不要镜头 不要宣传
No more cameras. No more propos.
不要游戏了
No more Games.
我要他看着我的眼睛死在我手里
He needs to see my eyes when I kill him.
这才对嘛
Now you're talking.
我要找一个不被人注意的方式进都城
电影精选列表