Leegs, take the wings.
艾佛丁 不
Everdeen, no!
伯格斯
Boggs!
-坚守原地 -伯格斯
- Hold your position! - Boggs!
从包里把止血带拿出来
Grab the tourniquets from the bag.
用力压住他的腿
Squeeze his legs as hard as you can.
没事的
It's okay.
全息图 全息图
The Holo. The Holo.
无法继续指挥
Unfit for command.
将一级加密权限转移至
Transfer primary security clearance...
说你的名字
Say your name.
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Katniss Everdeen.
你干了什么
What did you just do?
凯妮丝 不要信任他们
Katniss, don't trust them.
必要的话 杀掉皮塔
Kill Peeta, if you have to.
-完成你的目的 -伯格斯 伯格斯
- Do what you came to do. - Boggs? Boggs?
-走吧 走吧 -他走了 他走了
- Come on. Come on. - He's gone. He's gone.
跑跑跑
Go, go, go!
-这边 -不要停
- This way! - Keep moving.
快跑 士兵们
Let's go, soldiers!
-去高地 -跑
- Get to higher ground! - Move!
菲尼克
Finnick!
-皮塔 -米切尔
- Peeta! - Mitchell!
走 快走
Come on, come on!
镇定
Settle!
快 别停 快跑
Come on! Don't stop! Let's go!
快跑 快跑 得赶紧跑
Come on, come on! We gotta move!
进去
Get inside!
所有人快进去 上楼 快
Everybody, inside! Go! Upstairs! Go! Hurry up!
跑
Move!
-跑 跑 -快跑
- Go! Go! - Move!
继续跑
Keep moving!
继续跑 往最上面跑
Keep moving to the top!
快跑
Go!
嘿 没事了
Hey, hey! I got you.
变慢了
It's slowing down.
设计者还是有精彩花招啊
Gamemakers are still putting on quite a show.
451呼叫基地 完毕
451 to base. Over.
我们得走了
Hey, we better move.
要是之前治安警♥察♥还不知道我们在哪
If Peacekeepers didn't know where
现在也知道了
we were, they do now.
那些监控摄像头拍到我们了
Those surveillance cameras caught us.
451呼叫基地 请回答
451 to base. Come in.
这里地形太不利 我们得走了
This is a bad spot. We need to move now.
451呼叫基地 完毕
451 to base. Over.
找不到信♥号♥♥
I can't get a signal.
但我能带大家回基地 艾佛丁 全息图
But I can get us back to base. Everdeen, give me the Holo.
艾佛丁 我怎么说的 全息图 走
Everdeen, what did I just say? The Holo. Come on, let's go.
伯格斯把它给了我
Boggs gave it to me.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
真的 他把权限转给了她
He did. He transferred security clearance to her.
我看到了
I saw him.
他为什么那么做
And why would he do that?
我有科因的特别命令
I'm on special orders from Coin.
什么命令
To do what?
刺杀斯♥诺♥总统
To assassinate President Snow.
我根本不信
I don't believe that for one second.
作为你的新队长
As your new unit commander,
我命令你把加密权限转移给我
I order you to transfer security clearance to me now.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
还是别死在这里好吧
Let's not lose our heads here.
我不问第二次 艾佛丁
I'm not asking you again, Everdeen.
把全息图给我
Give me that Holo.
她说的是真的 普鲁塔什想直播此事
She's telling the truth. Plutarch wants it televised.
他认为如果我们拍到嘲笑鸟刺杀斯♥诺♥
He thinks if we could film the Mockingjay assassinating Snow,
就能让都城
it'll make The Capitol
在伤亡过多前投降
surrender before the casualties get too high.
我们争吵时就有一百治安警♥察♥正赶过来
While we're arguing, there's 100 Peacekeepers on their way here.
伯格斯向我保证必要之时你会帮我
Boggs promised me that when the time came, you would help me.
好吧 士兵 全息图是你的
All right, soldier, Holo's yours.
应该不会留下脚印
I don't think we're gonna leave any footprints.
我们得走了 那些监控摄像头
We should move now. And those cameras outside
应该已经涂满了石油
should be covered up by the oil.
她这样无法继续前进了
She can't move forward like this.
她的腿伤的太重 我们得送她走
Her leg is too bad. We have to evacuate her.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我陪着她
I'll stay with her.
只要我们找到人
As soon as we make contact,
就派人回来 我保证
we will send somebody back. I promise you.
好了各位 前进 走吧
All right, everybody, move out. Let's go!
把他扶起来
Let's get him up.
你能走路吗
Can you walk?
走 这边
Come on, this way.
把窗帘拉上
Get these curtains closed.
是里格斯姐妹
It's the Leegs.
中午好 我是凯萨·富莱克曼
Good afternoon. I'm Caesar Flickerman.
接下来继续为您直播都城守卫战
Here with our continuing coverage of the defense of The Capitol.
今天 在治安警英勇抵挡反抗者时
Today, as our Peacekeepers valiantly hold off the rebels,
情势发生了惊人逆转
our story takes a surprising twist.
凯妮丝·艾佛丁 曾经最受青睐的女孩
Katniss Everdeen, our once favorite daughter,
和其他几名冠军潜入了都城
has infiltrated the city with some of the Victors,
他们的名字我们耳熟能详
whose names are all too familiar.
菲尼克·奥戴尔还有皮塔·梅尔拉克
Finnick Odair and Peeta Mellark.
显然 有些盟友也不是永远的
Clearly, some alliances don't last forever.
看看就在刚刚发生的事
Take a look at what happened just a moment ago,
治安警将凯妮丝·艾佛丁与其
when our Peacekeepers cornered Katniss Everdeen
愚蠢的反抗者同伙包围时
and her band of foolish rebels.
不管是何种自大
Whatever arrogance
让这个可恶的女孩重回都城
brought this treacherous girl back to us,
你们即将见证一场伟大的胜利
you are about to witness a great victory,
不仅属于都城 也属于施惠国
not only for The Capitol, but for Panem.
就是如此
So there you have it.
凯妮丝·艾佛丁 那个燃烧的女孩
Katniss Everdeen, the Girl on Fire,
一个煽动起这么多暴♥力♥的女孩
a girl who inspired so much violence,
看来她也以暴♥力♥的结局告终了
seems to have met a violent end herself.
后续内容更精彩
Stay tuned for more information.
凯萨·富莱克曼 谢谢
Caesar Flickerman. Thank you.
现在他们认为我们死了 我们怎么做
So now that we're dead, what are we gonna do?
还不明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
接下来应该杀了我
The next move is to kill me.
我害死了突击队的一个成员
I murdered one of our squad members.
凯妮丝是对的
Katniss is right.
我就是个走狗
I'm a mutt.
我再次失控也只是时间问题
And it's only a matter of time before I snap again.
我无法自控
I'm not in control.
我需要自锁胶囊 必要时我可以自杀
I need a nightlock pill, so I can die when I need to.
真到了那个时候 我会直接杀了你
If it gets to that point, I'll kill you myself.
我觉得现在我才真正理解了都城
I don't think I ever really understood The Capitol until now.
每天吃这种东西 人家说什么你都会信
You eat like this, you'll believe anything.
凯妮丝·艾佛丁 一个精神失常的
So Katniss Everdeen, a poor unstable girl
除了会用弓箭其他一无是处的
with nothing but a small talent
可怜女孩 死去了
with a bow and arrow, is dead.
她不是思想家 不是领导者
Not a thinker, not a leader.
只是一个被捡出来的普通民众
Simply a face plucked from the masses.
她有价值吗
Was she valuable?
她对你们反抗者来说价值重大
She was extremely valuable to your rebellion
因为你们看不清形势 缺乏真正的领袖
because you have no vision, no true leader among you.
你们管自己叫联盟
You call yourselves an alliance.
但我们看清了你们的本质
But we saw what that means.
你们的士兵相互残杀
Your soldiers are at each other's throats.
晚上好 还不认识我的人
电影精选列表