especially if you're an all-powerful space god.
可以的话 我想早点知道
I'd like to know that sooner rather than later, if you don't mind.
嗯
Hmm.
糟糕
Oh, no.
你却忙着尿尿
You're busy peeing.
真是个乖孩子
You're a very good boy.
谢了 老弟
Thanks, buddy.
这会成功的
This is going to work.
非成功不可
It has to.
太好了
Yes! Yes!
呃 噢
Uh... Oh.
来了
Yep, coming. Coming, coming, coming.
各位 我发现一件事
Guys, I am onto something.
我们要移♥动♥星球 强尼
Moving a planet here, Johnny.
对 强尼 神奇4侠有四个人
Yeah, Johnny. It's four. Fantastic Four.
来移♥动♥星球吧
Let's move a planet.
胡须很帅喔 真的吗 谢了
Cool beard. You mean that? Thank you.
收到 德里
Copy, Delhi.
开始吧
Let's do this.
伦敦 就绪
London, stand by.
收到 伦敦
Yes, copy, London.
收到 巴黎
Copy, Paris.
利马 收到吗 收到 罗马
Lima, do you copy? Copy, Rome.
收到 德里 -收到 维也纳
Copy, Delhi. Copy, Vienna.
收到 布拉格
Copy, Prague.
芝加哥 就绪
Chicago, stand by.
收到 芝加哥
Copy, Chicago.
地球准备倒数
Earth go for countdown.
预备 各位
Here we go, folks.
开始
Go.
二十、十九
20, 19...
十八、十七、十六、
18, 17, 16...
十五、十四、十三
15, 14, 13...
十二、
12...
十一、
11...
十、九、八、
10, 9, 8...
七、六...
7, 6...
那是什么 怎么回事
What is that? What's happening?
她要击垮传送桥 -不
She's going for this bridge. No.
她来抓富兰克林了
She's coming for Franklin.
天啊 封锁大楼
Oh, my God. Lock the building down!
等等 强尼呢
Wait. Where's Johnny?
启动传输广播
莎拉·巴尔,莎拉·巴尔
Shalla-Bal. Shalla-Bal.
莎拉·巴尔
Shalla-Bal!
你听得懂这些讯息
You understand these messages...
你懂我的语言?
You know my language?
我清楚了你的情况
I've learned about you
莎拉·巴尔
Shalla-Bal!
你怎么知道这个名字
How do you know that name?
又怎么有这些讯息
And how did you get these?
与同胞共存亡
Die with yours.
怎么会?
How?
他连英语都讲不好
He barely has a grasp of the English language.
23个传输讯息
Twenty-three transmissions,
都是用你的语言
all in your language,
可以回溯到赞恩拉星
trace back to the planet Zenn-La.
你的家乡
Your home.
他们在找你 想感谢你
They were looking for you, to thank you.
只要我能破译出一个词
Once I translated one phrase,
就能拼凑出足够的语言
I pieced together enough language
来了解你一部分的历史
to understand a part of your history.
你曾是某种科学家或天文学家
You were some sort of scientist or astronomer.
行星吞噬者抵达时 你请他放过你的星球
When Galactus came, you offered to serve as his scout
并因此献祭出了你自己,做他的奴仆
if he'd spare your planet.
是为了你的家人吗
Was it to spare your family?
他把你变成这样子
He turned you into this.
莎拉·巴尔
Shalla-Bal.
那些讯息来自行星吞噬者放过的一个星球
Those were messages from the one planet Galactus spared.
你的星球
Your planet.
可那些星球却没这么幸运
These planets weren't so lucky.
你记得几个 莎拉·巴尔
How many do you remember, Shalla-Bal?
比邻星德尔菲、赛加斯...
Proxima Delphi. Saigas.
记得北极星吗
Do you remember Polaris?
他们也曾向你恳求
They begged for mercy.
你带着行星吞噬者到那些行星并毁灭了他们
You brought Galactus to all of these planets.
现在 你带他来这里
And now you're bringing him here,
到我家 来找我的家人
to my home, to my family!
我只想拯救我的世界
Just trying to save my world, you know,
跟你一样
like you did.
那就放弃那个孩子
So give up the child.
他如果大一点 就会自己投降
If he was older, he would do it himself.
就跟我一样
Like I did.
那就带我走
So take me.
带我走
Take me.
别带走那孩子
Not the boy.
让我来牺牲
Let me make the sacrifice.
这不由你决定
It's not yours to make.
那就留下来帮我们
Then stay and help us.
没办法帮忙
There is no help.
带那孩子来 离开这厄运之地
Take the child and leave this doomed place.
也许你们有生之年能原谅自己
Maybe you'll live long enough to forgive yourselves.
强尼 你真是太牛了 - 那重要吗?
Johnny, that was incredible. - I mean, does it even matter?
你救了富兰克林
You saved Franklin.
对 很重要
Yes, it matters.
里德
Reed?
我们不会离开吧
We're not leaving, are we?
不会
No. No, we're not.
我们不会离开
We're not leaving.
我们也是
yeah. Same here.
给我们一点时间 稍等
You gotta give us a second...
我是强尼·斯托姆 听到吗
Yeah, this is Johnny Storm. Can you hear me?
线路太忙
The line's too busy.
抱歉 这是伦敦
I'm sorry, okay? This is London.
这是伦敦 收到了吗 - 伦敦 稍等
This is London. Do you copy? - Hold, London.
怎么回事
What's going on?
稍等 巴黎 巴黎 稍等
Hold, Paris. Paris, hold.
线路不清楚
The line's not very clear.
请重复 稍等
Can you say that again? Hold the line.
芝加哥 我们在处理
Chicago, yes, we're onto it.
我们正在解决
We're just, We're fixing the problem.
我们正设法
We're trying to get, uh...
我们正设法处理
We're trying to get on top of this.
悉尼 待命
Sydney, stand by. Yep. Got it.
东京 待命 耐心等候
Tokyo, stand by. Hold. Hold.
我们得带他过来
We have to bring him here.
我们在处理 我们知道 我了解
We are aware. Yes, I understand.
你能待命吗 我们知道
Can you stand by? We are aware.
我会告知 对 这必须
I'll update you. Yeah. Yeah.
我们需要把行星吞噬者带过来
We need to bring Galactus here.
我会回复你 稍等
I will come back to you. Hold.
回电给你 稍等
Call you back. Hold up.
里德
Reed?
我们需要行星吞噬者过来
We need Galactus to come here?
我们才花了很多时间避免那件事
I feel like we just spent a lot of time trying to prevent that from happening.
听我说 我们得让他下船
Listen to me. We need to get him away from his ship.
带他来时代广场
We need to bring him here, to Times Square.
然后呢
And then what?
与其让一个星球远离巨人
And then, instead of moving a planet away from one giant,
不如让巨人远离星球
we move one giant away from the planet.
如果让东岸每个电网
If we route every power grid on the Eastern Seaboard,
电影精选列表