通过最后一座桥 充满电
through our one last bridge, charge back up,
就能把传送打开
we can keep the portal open for...
37秒
Thirty-seven seconds.
3...这时间不够把太空之神丢出行星
Thirty... Not a lot of time to throw a space god off a planet.
不,我觉得可以 - 能 把他送去哪
No, it is not. - And where do we send him?
宇宙边缘
To the far edges of the universe.
没有船他就会困住
Without a ship, he'll be stranded.
我们该如何让行星吞噬者来到时代广场
How are we supposed to get Galactus to Times Square?
如何让巨人通过一座传送桥
And how do we move one giant through one large bridge?
这部分我还没想到
I haven't figured that part out yet.
你有
You have.
有什么
Have what?
利用行星吞噬者唯一想要的东西
We have to use the only thing Galactus wants.
不 我想别的办法
No. I'll think of another way.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
不,你想不出别的办法
You can't,You can't think of another way.
我会的 - 只有一个办法
I will. - There is only one way.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们得利用富兰克林
We have to use Franklin.
对
Yes.
你想利用那孩子
You wanna use the boy?
你想用孩子当诱饵
You wanna use the boy as bait.
不会吧 - 那是你的计划?
No. - That's your plan?
不是我的计划 是我们的计划
No, it's not my plan. It's our plan.
它是唯一的计划
It's the only plan.
不是我的计划 我不喜欢
It's not my plan. I hate that plan.
烂计划 拜托 什么鸟计划 烂点子
It's a bad plan. Stupid plan. Terrible idea.
干脆我烧掉他的船 - 那是另一项计划
Why don't I just burn through his ship? - That's another plan.
我们说的可是你的孩子
He's your kid we're talking about.
苏 - 一定有别的办法
Sue. - There's got to be another way.
我知道 - 苏
I know. - Sue. Sue.
是的,我知道,我知道
Yes, I know. I know. I know!
我以为这是我们打造过最美的东西
I thought this was one of the most beautiful things we'd ever built.
现在感觉好可怕
Feels terrifying now.
它可以再变美
It can be beautiful again.
任何事物都可以
Everything can.
他们出去一阵子了
They've been gone a while.
强尼
Johnny.
去看他们回来没
Go check. See if they're back.
我不急
I'm in no rush to do that.
我绝对不去看
Well, I'm definitely not gonna check.
我也不去
I'm definitely not going either.
谢谢你去看
Thank you for going and checking.
不客气 至少我可以 为你先下去说声谢谢
You're welcome. It's the least I could do to say thank you for going down to check first.
我绝对不下去
I'm definitely not going down.
没种 -天啊
Chickenshits. Jesus.
别那样
Don't do that.
我讨厌你这样 别那样
I hate it when you do that. Don't do that.
来吧 讨论一下细节
Come on. Let's run through the details.
我不喜欢她那样
I don't like when she does that.
就像
It's like...
突然冒出来吓人一跳
It's unsettling when people just appear like that.
防炸♥弹♥ 防震
Bombproof. Shockproof.
防辐射
Radiation-proof.
行星吞噬者抵达时 富兰克林会在这里
Franklin will go here when Galactus arrives.
知道行星吞噬者会从哪个方向来吗
Hey, do we know what direction Galactus will be coming from?
可能是任何地方
Well, it could be from anywhere.
等他通过那些线 我们就启动
But when he crosses those lines, we trigger it.
我们在纽约市中心
We're in the very center of the city.
周围是绵延好几公里的公♥寓♥大楼
We're surrounded by miles of apartment buildings.
不管怎么走 他都会经过数千户住♥宅♥
Any path he takes, he's gonna be going through thousands and thousands of families.
我想到一个你会讨厌的点子
I got an idea you'll hate.
噢 天啊
Oh, my.
好先进
Very advanced.
这里一定有很多我想要的东西
So this must be where the sausage is made.
我真得想直接拿走它们
I think I prefer just trying to steal the sausage.
拜托 不要碰
Please, don't touch.
噢
Oh!
我们会修理
We'll fix that.
这
The...
你好 小机器人
Hello there, little robot man.
能帮我把灯调暗吗
Could you dim the lights for me, please?
(鼹鼠人哈维由于长♥期♥生活在地下,眼睛不习惯阳光,所以要求把光线调暗点)
哈维 我们想拜托你一件事
Harvey, we wanted to ask you something.
不管什么事 我都要他来拜托我
And whatever it is, I would like him to ask me.
这不是里德或我的请求
It's not-- It's not Reed or me asking.
是整个地球的请求
It's the entire planet asking.
不是整个地球吧
It wouldn't be the entire planet now, would it?
只有地上的部分
Just the over part.
不 艾尔德先生 我们见过行星吞噬者
No, Mr. Elder. We've met Galactus.
他会先吃掉地底的部分
He'll eat the under part first.
不管怎样 多说点我的好话吧
Well, regardless, why don't you butter me up?
拍马屁
Spread it on.
好吧,鼹鼠人 - 鼹鼠人?
Okay, Mole Man. Mole Man?
你再碰我的设备
You touch another piece of my...
把"鼹鼠"两个字拿掉
Enough. Take the "mole" out of it.
叫我艾尔德先生 - 够了
It's Mr. Elder to you. - That is enough.
给我们一点时间
Give us a minute. Just give us a minute.
对 没错
Yes, that's it.
强尼 别生气 你衣服不是我设计的
Johnny, don't be mad. I didn't dress you.
别理他 你很帅
Don't listen to him. You're handsome.
哈维
Harvey.
抱歉 苏 我
I'm sorry, Sue. I'm...
末日快到了
End of days.
我们得学会找乐子
We all gotta learn how to laugh.
你需要什么
So what do you need?
大纽约地区的撤离令已生效
Evacuation orders are in effect in the Greater New York area.
请至地底世界报到
Please report to Subterranea.
大纽约地区的撤离令已生效
Evacuation orders are in effect in the Greater New York area.
请至地底世界报到
Please report to Subterranea.
即将进入地底世界
欢迎来到地底世界
Welcome to Subterranea.
大家好
Hello there.
欢迎 日光族
Welcome, sunshiners.
非常谢谢你
Thank you so much.
帮个忙 进入前擦一下脚
Yes, do me a favor and just wipe your feet upon entry.
开玩笑的 都是泥土
I'm kidding. It's all dirt.
请继续往前走
Please, keep a move on.
晚安 我们地球人准备迎接
Good evening. We, the people of Earth, prepare
可能是此生最后的时刻
for what could be our final moments.
接下来几小时可能很漫长
The hours ahead may feel long,
但我们必须利用时间相互支持
but we must use them to support each other.
怀抱希望 我们得勇于怀抱希望
And we must hope. We must dare to hope.
H太太
Hey, Mrs. H.
我来帮你 本 谢谢
Let me help you with that. Oh, thank you, Ben.
我们必须善用时间
We must use the time wisely
与心爱的人共处
to be with the ones we cherish.
不放弃希望 好吗
Keep hope, all right?
什么
What?
抱歉 你好
sorry, just... Hi.
嗨 嗨
Hey. Hey.
你看起来很优雅
Uh, you're looking very distinguished.
没想到会见到你
I'm surprised to see you here. I...
你来寻求心灵指引吗
Did you come for spiritual guidance?
不是
Oh, no, no.
我是来看你的
I just came to see you.
今晚我想留下这几句话
I leave you tonight with these words.
永远别怀疑 一小群有想法和担当的公民
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
能改变世界
can change the world.
事实上 那是唯一
Indeed, it's the only thing
曾改变世界的力量
that ever has.
电影精选列表