我一直戴着手套 要洗手
I was wearing my gloves the whole time. Just wash your hands.
我尝尝看
Let me try that.
好喔
Okay.
太好了 这家伙很优秀吧
Okay. Is this guy good?
太棒了
That is fantastic.
我尝尝 超好吃
Oh, let me try. It's incredible stuff.
住手 别这样
Stop. Don't do that.
别这样 还没做好
Don't do that. It's not quite done.
对 还没好
No, it's not quite done.
是可以 但我想加点大蒜
No, it could be done, but I'm gonna add a little more garlic.
不是不好吃
Not because it's not delicious.
只是增添一点风味 好吗
I just want to add a little bit of zip, okay?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
什么叫我在干嘛
What do you mean, what am I doing?
你会没胃口
I mean, you're gonna ruin your appetite.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
他们周日晚餐没迟到过
They're never late for Sunday dinner.
该等吗
Should we wait?
好吧
I guess.
你们来迟啰
You're late.
什么意思
What, uh-- What do you mean?
什么什么意思
What do you mean, what do I mean?
你们晚餐迟到了
You're late for dinner.
对 我们晚餐迟到了
Oh. Yes, we are. We're late for dinner.
晚一分钟 对
By a single minute. Yes, we were just...
我得在肩上抹芦荟碘
I had to put some aloe iodine on my shoulder and...
抹他的肩膀
...just had to do his shoulder and...
晚餐桌上怎么有早餐谷片
Why is there breakfast cereal on the dinner table?
你们怎么怪怪的
Why are you being weird?
我们才没有怪怪的 才没有
We're not being weird. We're not acting weird.
你脸上出现怪表情
You're doing that weird thing with your face.
听不懂你在说什么
Well, we don't know what you're talking about.
你怀孕了吗
Are you pregnant?
对 怀孕了 对啦
Yeah, we're pregnant. Yes, yes.
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
你有看你老公的表情吗
Have you looked at your husband's face?
就是啊 他守不住秘密
I know. He just cannot keep a secret.
什么 真的吗 对
Wait, what? Really? Yeah.
什么
What?
你一定会是最棒的妈妈 天啊
You are gonna be the best mom. Oh, my God.
那你就是最棒的爸爸
And you are gonna be the best dad.
才怪 你应付不来的
Just kidding. You are out of your depth.
但我们会是史上最棒的舅舅
But we... we're gonna be the best uncles ever.
好 该吃饭了
Okay, we should eat.
你应付得很好
You're handling this well, you know.
我以为你会关在实验室里 惊慌冒汗
I figured you'd be locked in your lab drenched in a panic sweat.
我打算晚一点再去
I have that scheduled for later.
继续倒数
Countdown continues
神奇4侠准备迎接
as the Fantastic Four prepare to welcome
新的家庭成员
a new member to the family.
惊奇家庭持续成长
不必说 巴氏大楼内也在做准备
Needless to say, preparations inside the Baxter Building are well underway.
(巴克斯特大厦-「未来基金会」与「神奇4侠」的总部)
巴氏大楼改头换面
赫尔比 开始准备迎接宝宝
All right, H.E.R.B.I.E., let's start the baby prep.
宝宝待办事项
插头
插座
橱柜
赫尔比
H.E.R.B.I.E.!
扬西街赌场
Yancy Street bookies
(扬西街:位于纽约市曼哈顿下东区,《神奇四侠》中“石头人”成长于此)
认为生女儿的赔率是4赔5
are putting the odds of a girl at 4-to-5,
但双胞胎的机率不高
but chances of twins are a long shot.
超级男孩?超级女孩?
增添火灾警报器
赫尔比
Herbert!
婴儿门栏 楼梯顶
赫尔比
H.E.R.B.I.E.!
石油和天然气代表想对你咆哮
The oil and gas cowboys want a minute to yell at you
不然你就要休产假了
before you go on maternity leave.
讲到这个 煤矿业说客来了
Speaking of, coal lobby.
琳恩 你见到苏时
Lynne, when you see Sue, can--
赖瑞 我见到她会告诉她
Larry, I will tell her when I see her.
谢谢你 琳恩
Thank you, Lynne.
大家想问的是
The question on everybody's mind is,
这个宝宝天生就有超能力吗
"Will the baby be born with superpowers?"
赫尔比 我们得扫描宝宝
H.E.R.B.I.E., we need to scan the baby.
内描仪还没达到清晰造影的进动量
The Interna-Scan hasn't achieved the right level of precession for clear imaging.
新的深太空传输
New deep space transmission?
辨识它的来源
Let's identify its origin.
我们来记录归档吧
Shall we record and file it?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
什么 2点15分 我今天不用开会
2:15? What 2:15? I don't have any meetings today.
里德
Ah, Reed.
噢 那个2点15分
Oh, that 2:15.
感谢你抽空
Thank you for making the time.
强尼 非今天不可吗
Johnny, do we have to today?
我对新制♥服♥设计有些想法
I had some thoughts on the new suit design.
没有新制♥服♥设计
There are no new suit designs.
你多年前画的 上面有灰尘
You finished them years ago. They have dust on them.
我懂 你快当爸爸了
I get it. You're going to be a father soon.
新的责任
New responsibilities.
你有点害怕 - 不是怕
You're a bit scared. - I'm not scared.
我很忙 强尼
I'm busy, Johnny.
我很忙
I'm busy. I'm busy.
有差别
There's a difference.
今天有新的传输
New transmission today.
你听过了吗
Have you listened to it yet?
都差不多 是个复杂的讯号♥
More of the same. It's a complex signal.
拿去听个过瘾
Knock yourself out.
强尼 我在进行测试
Johnny, I'm running a test.
酷喔
Cool.
我有时间
I got time.
桥梁瞬移测试
Bridge teleportation test.
有机物质运动 六公尺
Movement of organic matter, six meters.
谢谢赫尔比
Thank you, Herbert.
开始
Let's run it.
成功了
It worked.
强尼 - 我在
Johnny. - Yep.
能重启断路器吗
Could you reset the breaker?
另一边
Other way.
宝贝
Babe?
等你弄好
Babe, when you're done, can you...
你好 赫尔比
Hello, H.E.R.B.I.E.
我 我刚去婴儿房♥
I, um... I just went by the nursery.
看起来如何
How's it looking?
看来赫尔比在组装婴儿床
Um, it's looking like H.E.R.B.I.E.'s building the crib.
我以为那是你的工作
Which I kinda thought was a you deal.
我打造了这个
I built this instead.
谁都能装婴儿床 这只有我能做
Anyone can build a crib. Only I can build this.
谁都能装婴儿床 但不是为我们宝宝装的
Anyone can build a crib but not-not ours. Not for him.
这是为他打造的
This is for him.
跟别人不同 他父母DNA在宇宙中受损
Because unlike anyone else, his parents have cosmically compromised DNA.
里德 我们做过所有检验
Reed. Reed, we have done every test.
这项没做
Well, not this one.
你想看吗
You wanna see?
好 那就看吧
Fine. Let's see.
看吧 他没什么问题
See? There's nothing wrong with him.
完美无瑕
He's absolutely perfect.
这样辩赢很犯规
That is such a bullshit way to win an argument.
万圣节快乐 - 万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween. - Happy Halloween.
糖果别吃太多
Easy with the candy.
嗨,本 - 嗨,海瑟
Hi, Ben. - Hi, Heather.
本,苏还好吗 - 她快生了
Hey, Ben. How's Sue doing? - Yeah, she's getting close.
很想吃梅茜的饼干
电影精选列表