So the herald's energy signature tracks
可追溯到这个双星系统
to this binary system here.
LHS-275 对
LHS-275, yes.
找到她就能找到行星吞噬者
Where we find her, we find Galactus.
里德 我们要对付什么
Reed, what are we up against here?
某种太空飞龙之类的吗
Some sort of a space dragon or something?
酷 不知道
Cool. We don't know.
但这是基本战术科学
But it's basic tactical science.
观察 评估能力 请赫尔比搜集液态...
Observe, assess capabilities, have H.E.R.B.I.E. collect
...气态和固态物质
any liquid, gas... solid materials,
分♥析♥他的生理机能
analyze his physiology.
如果他是搭船来的大块头 你能揍他
Look, if he's just some big guy in a ship, then yes, you can punch him out.
接近星系中较大行星的暗面
Coming in on the dark side of the system's larger planet.
收到 我们要脱离超光速
Copy that. I'm gonna take us out of FTL.
各位 准备好
Okay, everyone. Be prepared.
行星吞噬者在哪里
So, where's this Galactus?
侦测到能量
奇怪
That's strange.
银色使者的热特征来自行星内部
The herald's heat signature is coming from inside the planet.
那个行星发生什么事
What the hell is happening to that planet?
那里有活的东西吗
Is there something alive down there?
那是什么
What is that?
本 正在处理
Ben! I'm on it!
快脱离超光速
Dropping us out of FTL.
小心
Watch out!
苏 隐藏我们
Sue, hide us!
都没了 整个行星
It's all gone. The whole planet.
而它比地球大13%
And it was 13% larger than Earth.
本 没反应
Ben! It's not responding.
锁住了
I'm locked out.
赫尔比 设法稳住引擎
H.E.R.B.I.E., try to stabilize the engines.
怎么回事
What's going on?
它要把我们拉进去
It's got us. It's pulling us in.
本 救引擎
Ben, save the engines.
快救引擎
Save the engine!
强尼
Johnny...
你女友回来了
your girlfriend's back.
你好
Hi.
行星吞噬者要见你们
Galactus will see you.
我去 -你们都去
I'll go. All of you.
你们不该来的
You should not have come.
跟我来
Follow.
全部扫描 搜集样本
Scan everything and collect samples.
行星吞噬者想要什么
What does Galactus want?
他不是要 他吞噬
He doesn't want. He feeds.
他怎么挑选哪些行星
How does he choose which planets to consume?
他不选
He does not.
是你选的
You choose.
对
Yes.
强尼 你想干嘛
Uh, Johnny. What are you doing?
我去迷倒她
I'm gonna charm her.
你对我说了什么
So what did you say to me?
你把我丢下冲浪板时
When you threw me off your board?
你说了什么
What did you say?
这是祝福
It's a blessing.
意思是"与同胞共存亡"
It means, "Die with yours."
与同胞共存亡
"Die with yours."
最后一个问题
Last question.
这块冲浪板
So the surfboard, right?
是你身体的一部分 还是
Is that part of your body? Or is that...
氧气存量危急
她已经甩掉你了
So she dumped you already?
不 很顺利
No. It went well.
你们站在行星吞噬者面前
You stand before Galactus.
世界吞噬者尊敬你们
The Devourer of Worlds honors you.
我们很荣幸
We are honored.
我曾像你们这么渺小
I was once little like you.
在数十亿年前
Billions of years ago.
一个来自另一个世界的男人
A man from another world
在拥有这永恒渴望之前
before this relentless, eternal hunger.
你们远道而来
You have traveled far.
对
Yes.
来求饶的
To beg for mercy.
来谈判
To talk.
你们带着能拯救你们世界的能力
You carry the power to save your world.
是 我想是的
Yes. I believe we do.
在她体内
Inside her.
那个孩子
The child.
什么东西 -什么
What the hell? What...
他渴望
He hungers.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我会赦免你们的世界
I will spare your world.
以这个男孩为交换条件
In exchange for the boy.
什么 不行
What? No.
他拥有宇宙之力
He possesses the Power Cosmic,
将继承这个受诅咒的王座
and he will inherit this cursed throne.
不对 他很正常
It's not true. He's-- He's normal.
我们知道 我知道 我帮他检查过了
We would know. I would know. I tested the child.
他隐藏了他的本性 - 不
He hides his nature from you. - No.
你把她怎么了
What are you doing to her?
宝宝要出生了
Baby's coming. The baby's coming.
现在 对
Now? Yeah.
你休想得到我们的星球
You will not have our planet.
你休想得到我们的儿子
And you will never have our son!
我会慢慢吃掉你们的星球
I will eat your planet slowly
让你们的孩子在一旁看着
while your child watches.
氧气存量危急
不要
No you don't!
我来了 兄弟
I'm coming, buddy!
快走
Go, go, go, go!
赫尔比 所有系统准备立即发射
H.E.R.B.I.E., prep all systems for immediate launch.
不
No!
不
No!
冲浪板...不是身体的一部分
Surfboard, not part of the body.
快点
Come on.
赫尔比
H.E.R.B.I.E.!
快点
Come on.
本 带我们离开
Get us out of here, Ben!
苏 撑下去 我带你回家
Hang in there, Suze, I'll get you home.
快连接超光速
Get us to the FTL!
超光速引擎在视程内
FTL in visual range.
宝贝 我在 苏 我在
Babe. I'm here, Sue. I'm here.
冲浪手在后面
Surfer on our six.
对接后跳跃
Attach then jump.
去哪 随便 快跳
And go where? Anywhere! Just jump!
赫尔比 你得帮我稳住船身
H.E.R.B.I.E., I'm gonna need your help stabilizing this thing.
抓紧
Hold on!
本
Ben!
甩掉她了 没事
We lost her. All clear.
不明实体
她还跟着我们
She's still on us.
强尼 杀了她
Johnny, kill her.
真的吗?...
Really?
是的,她想抢走你外甥
Yes,She wants to take your nephew.
杀了她! - 好的,好的
Kill her! - All right. All right.
我好不容易找到个有趣的人...
Just when I finally met someone interesting.
它把能量束折弯了
It's bending the beam!
虫洞把能量束折弯了
The wormhole is bending the beam!
里德 我无法锁定她
Reed, I can't get a lock on her!
快想办法 快
All right. Figure it out. Come on.
里德 有什么计划
Reed, what's the plan?
强尼 别闹了
Johnny, quit screwing around.
我有教你驾船吗
电影精选列表