警报
各就各位
Positions.
嘿
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
别哭
Don't cry.
我马上回来 小子
I'll be back in a minute, little guy.
再几步就好
Just a couple more steps.
过来
Come on, come on.
狡猾的小虫子
Clever little bugs.
他要去找富兰克林
He's going for Franklin.
强尼 点燃他
Light him up, Johnny.
本
Ben!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
本 现在什么时间
What time is it, Ben?
不要
No.
本 现在什么时间 不要 强尼
What time is it, Ben? No, Johnny.
快说 我不要
Say it! I don't wanna.
快说
Say it!
开扁时间到了
It's clobberin' time!
你是我的救星
You are my salvation.
能让我摆脱这邪恶的渴望
My deliverance from this vicious hunger.
该喂你吃东西了
Time to feed.
放下我儿子
Put down my son.
苏 住手
Sue. Sue, stop.
苏 住手 够了
Sue, stop. It's too much.
快救富兰克林 苏 住手
Get Franklin. Sue, stop!
救我们的儿子
Save our son.
强尼 快去控制台
Johnny, the controls.
啊
Ah!
撑住 苏
Hang on, Suze!
强尼 动手
Johnny, now!
倒数
里德 成功了
Reed! It worked.
不
No!
倒数
跟富兰克林说强尼舅舅爱他
Tell Franklin Uncle Johnny loves him.
苏
Sue.
苏
Sue.
不,不
No, no, no.
我抱他 - 苏
I got him. - Sue.
不 不 苏
No. No. Sue. Sue.
她有呼吸吗 - 不
She breathing? - No.
不 宝贝
No. No, baby. No.
撑下去,撑下去,好吗
You stay with us. You stay with us, okay?
撑下去 苏
Stay with me, Sue.
宝贝 撑下去,撑下去
Stay with us, baby. Stay with us, baby.
加油 苏
Come on, Sue.
加油 撑下去
Come on, Sue, stay with us.
别离开我们
Don't leave us.
苏
Sue!
加油 宝贝
Come on, baby!
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
嗨
Hey.
他和我们不一样,他更强大
He's not us. He's more.
各位
Wow, folks.
今天有好多令人期待的内容
We have so much exciting ground to cover today.
过去一年发生了好多事
In the last year, a lot has happened.
我们都亲眼见证
We have seen it with our own eyes,
但今晚要通过他们的角度来看
but tonight, we're gonna see it through theirs.
我们的城市 国家和星球
Our city, our country and our planet...
没什么好紧张的
No. And there's nothing to be nervous about.
跟着我
You know, you just stick with me.
一转眼就结束了
This thing will be done before we know it.
那当然 但绝对值得谈谈
...obvious to say, but it is definitely worth talking about,
冲浪板不是她身体的一部分这件事
is the fact that the surfboard is not part of the body.
好
Okay, so,
泰德要我送你们一样东西 作为上节目的谢礼
Ted wanted me to give you something as a thank-you for doing this. Oh.
有意思
Interesting.
他希望富兰克林等一下能穿上
He would love it if Franklin would wear it for this in one minute.
不要 绝对不行
No, actually. No. Absolutely not.
我觉得没办法
No, I don't think we can.
我去转告这个坏消息
Well, I will break the bad news.
谢谢你 琳恩 - 别客气
Thank you, Lynne. - You're welcome.
请就位
Places, please.
太早了 - 真的太早了
It's too early. - Way too early.
搞那噱头太早了
It's too early for that kind of stuff.
他还要人扶才坐得起来
He can't even sit up without help.
今天我没空吃早餐 需要什么吗
I did not have time to eat breakfast this morning... Do you want something?
真希望我能吃神奇宝宝
So if only I could eat a magic baby.
抓他头发 抓头发
Get his hair. Get that hair, yeah.
别 别惹我
No. Don't... Don't try me.
谁晓得他的能力会如何影响他
Who knows where his powers will take him?
但现在 他在这里
But right now, he's here.
他在做什么
What's that guy doing?
那是谁 小可爱
Who's that right there? Hi, cutie.
富兰克林
Frankie.
抱好
You got him?
探险家 英雄 公民或领袖
Explorers, heroes, citizens or leaders.
他们持续改变
They continue to change,
随时满足我们的需求
becoming whatever we need them to be whenever we need.
倒数十 - 各位女士先生
We're going in ten... - Ladies and gentlemen,
当你以为我们不可能
just when you thought we couldn't love, admire
更加欣赏与喜爱他们
or appreciate them any more than we do...
如今他们的惊奇程度又多了25%
...and they're now 25% more fantastic...
里德 苏 强尼 本与富兰克林
...Reed, Sue, Johnny, Ben and Franklin,
警报
神奇五侠
the Fantastic Five!
贵重物品 借过
Precious cargo. Coming through.
这
Is this...
不 我装好了 - 你装好了?
No, I've set that already. You've already set it?
把座椅装稳
Let's get this car seat in nice.
记得要
All right, just make sure that it...
等等 先装 往上拉
Hold on, wait. Set the... Right, pull up.
要先装好再关上
I gotta set it in first before you close it.
先装好再 好了
Set it in before you... There.
带子穿过椅子底下
It's gonna make that noise until you thread
声音才会停 好
the belt under the chair... All right.
穿到另一边
...and then you get it through the other side.
要穿过扣环
You gotta feed it through.
我在弄
Yeah. I'm doing it.
我没摸到 我不能
Well, I don't feel anything. I can't...
强尼 勾在椅子底下 穿过去了
Johnny. You just hook it under the... It's through. It's through.
我来 穿过扣环
All right, I got it. Through the buckle.
我们动作要快
Let's move this along, fellas.
要穿过去 你要...
You gotta thread it. You gotta...
那样没用
That isn't gonna help.
你要穿过去接起来,然后把它拉紧 - 我穿过去了
You gotta thread it through, connect it and then pull the slack. - I've thread it through.
穿过去了,你没拉紧
It's threaded through. You didn't pull the slack.
从上面压
Just push from above. Push from above.
你得 把它拉紧
No, you gotta... Pull the slack!
好 我来
Okay, I'll get...
我拉紧了 它穿过去了
I've pulled the slack. It's thread through.
好 我手伸不进去
All right. I can't fit my hands in.
你从左边 你从上面
You from the left. You from above.
三、二、 一...
Three, two, one.
好了 帅 美妙的声音
Oh! Yes! Yes! That's a good sound.
准备好了
Okay, we're ready.
♪ 神奇四侠 ♪
♪ Fantastic Four ♪
改编自斯坦·李与杰克·科比的漫威漫画
神奇④侠
初 露 锋 芒
四年后
他破茧而出...
He pushed his way out and...
成为...蝴蝶 ...
...he was a ...butterfly...
噢
Oh. Mmm.
电影精选列表