She was craving some Maisie's cookies.
嘿 现在什么时间 快说
Hey! What time is it? Say the thing.
其实我不会说那句话
That's not really something I say.
开扁时间到了
It's clobberin' time!
动画里才这么说 抱歉了
It's just in the cartoon. Sorry, sir.
天啊 是他
Oh, my God. There he is!
是他 把车子抬起来
Whoa, that's him! Hey! Lift the car!
要我抬车子 这辆车 抬车子
You want me to lift up a car? This car? Right here?
你们会害我惹上麻烦
You guys are gonna get me in trouble.
抬起车子 我试试看
Lift the car! I... I'll... I'll try.
抬起车子
Lift the car!
没办法
Can't do it.
你可以啦 好 再试一次
Come on, you can do it! I'll try one more time.
抬车子
Lift the car! Lift the car!
抬车子
Lift the car! Lift the...
丢车子 快丢
Throw the car! Yeah, throw it!
丢车子 对 丢车子
Throw the car? Yeah, throw the car.
大家安静 回去玩
Okay, everyone. Settle down. Back to your game.
下次再丢吧 让他们知道厉害
Hey, maybe throw it next time. That'll show 'em.
不了 没关系 我喜欢小朋友
No, no, no. It's okay. I love kids.
陪十个四年级女生过一天
Spend the day with ten fourth-grade girls
你或许会改变想法
and you may begin to rethink that.
我是瑞秋·罗兹曼
Rachel Rozman. Uh...
我是本 我知道
I'm Ben. I know.
你在扬西街附近长大吗
You grew up near on Yancy, yeah?
就在那里
Right there.
好近喔
Oh. Very near.
回到这里感觉真好
You know, it feels really good being back here.
我喜欢一切都没变
I like that everything stays the same.
就像梅茜 最好吃的
Like Maisie's? The best.
小时候我最爱黑白饼干 不过
The black-and-white cookies were always my favorite when I was a kid, but...
当时都用偷的
we used to steal 'em back then.
了解 也许下次可以进来
Okay. Well, maybe step inside next time.
小朋友会很想见你
Kids would love to see ya.
好 我会带饼干来
Yeah. Okay. I will. I'll bring cookies.
是吗 好啊
Oh, yeah? Okay.
对 我会带饼干来
Yeah, I'll bring cookies.
好了
All right.
天啊
Oh, sweet Jesus.
无论打多久
It doesn't matter how long you beat it.
有蛋黄就打不出蛋白霜
You're not gonna make a meringue if there's egg yolks.
问题是要不要加点醋
The real question is, do you add some vinegar or not?
我会加醋 一直都有加
I'm a vinegar guy. Always have been.
喂 干嘛摆臭脸
Hey. Why the long face?
那又怎样
What of it?
你下午跟里德开的会好像不顺利
Sounds like your 2:15 with Reed didn't go well.
很遗憾 兄弟
I'm sorry, pal.
我没事 我不介意
Hey, I'm fine, you know? I don't mind. It's just, uh--
对 我们会再上太空
I hear ya. We'll go to space again.
会的
Yeah, we will.
漂亮
Oh. Nice.
我是强尼·斯托姆 点火
I'm Johnny Storm. Flame on.
点火
Flame on. Flame on. Flame--
熄火
Flame off.
下降
Down.
惊奇厨房♥ 下降
Fantastic Kitchen, down.
唉呀 别闹了
Whoops. Stop it.
婴儿床完成了
I finished the crib.
多做了两张 不知道为什么
Included two extras. I don't know why.
谢谢
Mmm. Thank you.
出动了 没事
Go time. No, it's okay.
是我报的警
This... This is me.
过去几个月 我在追踪少数几个犯罪组织
For the last few months, I've been tracking a small number of criminal organizations.
少数几个
A small number, huh?
47个
Forty-seven of them,
包括包厘街的傀儡大♥师♥
including the Puppet Master in the Bowery,
格拉梅西公园的巫师
the Wizard in Gramercy Park
和华盛顿高地的迪亚布罗
and Diablo in Washington Heights.
为宝宝打造安全的世界
You babyproofed the world.
好贴心 设想真周到
It's a sweet gesture. It's a thorough gesture.
可是我喜欢出拳
But, uh, I like punching.
你是说开扁 - 不是 出拳
You mean "clobbering"? - No, I mean "punching."
吃饭吧 现在什么时间
Let's eat. Hey, what time is it?
晚餐时间 进去
It's dinnertime. Get inside.
不是开扁时间吗
You sure it's not clobbering time?
别吵
Stop it.
强尼 马上去
Johnny. On it.
搞什么
What the hell?
你看看
Would you look at that?
(这两位扮演的是正在制♥作♥漫画的年轻的斯坦·李和杰克·科比)
后退 大家冷静 清场
Stand clear. I need everybody to remain calm and clear the area.
后退 让开 后退
Stay back. Out of the way. Get back.
让开 后退
Out of the way. Get back.
来自时报广场的最新消息
Breaking news from Times Square.
空中似乎出现一个物体
There appears to be an object in the sky,
有碎片落下 某种
debris raining down and some sort...
你们是这个世界的保卫者吗
Are you the protectors of this world?
我们是
Yes, we are.
你们的星球死期将至
Your planet is now marked for death.
你们的世界将被吞噬者毁灭
Your world will be consumed by The Devourer.
你们无法阻止他
There is nothing you can do to stop him.
因为他是一股宇宙之力
For he is a universal force.
跟恒星一样不可或缺
As essential as the stars.
紧紧拥抱心爱的人
Hold your loved ones close,
说出平常不敢说的话
and speak the words you've been afraid to speak.
利用这段时间欢欣庆祝
Use this time to rejoice and celebrate,
因为你们的时间不多了
for your time is short.
我宣告他的时代♥开♥始
I herald his beginning.
宣告你们的末日
I herald your end.
我宣告
I herald...
行星吞噬者将至
Galactus.
喔
Whoa!
全球科学家试图理清这个
Scientists around the world are trying
地球深陷危机
不明太空生物的来源
to verify the origin of this unknown space creature...
你在追踪她吗
Are you tracking her?
强尼 她速度快到无法追踪
She is too fast to track, Johnny.
她太快了 但我在追踪她去过哪
She is too fast, but I'm tracking where she's been.
行星吞噬者是什么
What's a Galactus? Right?
他如何吞噬整个星球
And how do you consume a whole planet?
这里 DA-773 比邻星德尔菲星系的一颗行星
Here. DA-773, a planet in the Proxima Delphi system.
DA-773 无资料
他吃了整个行星... - 应该是五个...
He ate that whole planet? - Five planets, actually.
据我所知有五个消失了
Five have disappeared, that I'm aware of.
符合这模式的可能更多
There might be more that fit the pattern.
什么模式
And the pattern is what?
它们都经过精挑细选
That they've been chosen with great care.
遭到锁定
Targeted.
不只是消失
And not just disappeared.
而是被摧毁
Destroyed.
你是说这些行星消失 与她有关联 - 对
Wait, you're saying that these planets disappearing, that's connected to her? - Yes.
我查出那个银色使者的能量特征
I've identified the herald's energy signature
并与DA-773比对
and matched it to DA-773.
她当时在场
She was there.
那些行星她都去过
She was at all of them.
你是说行星吞噬者
So you're saying this Galactus...
做得到她说的那样
Can do exactly what she says it can do.
精益求精号♥多久能发射
How long to get Excelsior launch-ready?
不是我们上去 就是行星吞噬者过来
Either we go up there or Galactus comes here.
不知道 20小时吧
I don't know, 20 hours.
发射窗期在16小时后
The launch window is in 16.
各位... - 我说了,16小时 - 嗨,各位
Guys... Hey, guys. Like I said, 16 hours.
电影精选列表