那不代表什么
Which means nothing.
我有责任做最坏打算 才能避免坏事发生
It is my job to think terrible things so that terrible things don't happen.
那不是你的责任
It's not your job, Reed.
那是你的个性
That's you.
好 没错 这是我的个性
Okay. You're right, it is me.
我不做白日梦 不乱猜
I don't dream. I don't wonder.
我在脑中预想最糟的情况
I invite the worst possible thing into my head
设法在他们伤害别人前先发制人
to figure out how to hurt them before they hurt anybody else.
你知道吗 有时候
And you know what? Sometimes
有时候你做自己却伤害了我
Sometimes, you being you hurts me.
我不是故意的
Well, I don't mean to.
我知道
I know. I know.
我知道
I know.
我会解决
Listen, I am going to solve this.
我会拨乱反正
I'm gonna make it right.
嗯
Hmm.
我们不知道他的本性或以后会怎么样
We don't know what he is or what he might become
但我绝不会放弃他
but I am not giving him up.
未来基金会
你们好自私
You're selfish.
你怎能带他出来
How can you bring him out here?
我想介绍一个人给你们
I wanted to introduce you to someone.
这是我们的儿子富兰克林
This is our son, Franklin.
最近大家都在谈他
There's been a lot of talk about him.
呃
Um...
你们大多认识我 知道我的过往
Most of you know me. You know my story.
小时候 强尼和我的父母出车祸
When Johnny and I were kids, our parents were in a car crash.
我爸开车 逃过一劫
Our dad was driving and he lived,
我妈却没有
but our mom didn't.
我明白家庭破碎的感受
I know what it's like to be part of a family that was torn apart.
我爸不见得是好父亲 但他很努力
Our dad, he wasn't always a great father, but he wanted to be.
他尽力了
He did his best.
他要我们聚在一起 那是家庭的意义
He wanted us to be together because that's what family is.
为了比自己更重要的目标而奋斗
It's about fighting for something bigger than yourself.
与比自己更重要的事物产生连结
It's about connecting to something bigger than yourself.
拥有比自己更重要的事物
It's about having something bigger than yourself.
我们四个已经有了 我们有你们
And the four of us... the four of us already do because we have you.
我妈总是说
You know, our mom always used to say,
"苏西,为了你,我愿意翻天覆地不顾一切"
"Suzie, for you, I would move heaven and earth."
我们也愿意为你们那么做
And we would do that for you.
我不会为了这世界牺牲我的孩子
I will not sacrifice my child for this world.
但也不愿为我的孩子牺牲世界
But I will not sacrifice this world for my child.
我们将一起面对
We will face this together.
共同反抗
We will fight this together.
我们会一起战胜它
And we will defeat this together.
如同一家人
As a family.
嗯
Mmm.
如同一家人
"As a family."
阿基米德
Archimedes.
杠杆原理
The Law of Levers.
给我杠杆和支点 我能举起整个地球
"Give me a lever and a place to stand and I will move the earth."
我们要举起天空与地球
We are going to move heaven and earth.
只有地球啦
Well, just earth.
苏
Sue?
你解决问题了
You solved it.
有吗
I did?
对 我们必须将地球
Yes. We are going to move Earth
移到行星吞噬者找不到的地方
to a place that Galactus will never find us.
怎么做
How?
我们已经有了杠杆
Well, we already have the lever.
那座桥
The bridge.
那座桥是原型
The bridge is a prototype.
你让一颗蛋在房♥间里移♥动♥
You moved an egg across the room.
你能移♥动♥一个星球吗
You think you can do that with a planet?
别无选择
We are out of options.
我们必须做到 我们做得到
We have to make it work. We will make it work.
翻天覆地...
Heaven and earth.
本节目暂停 插播特别报道
We interrupt this program with a special report.
以下是里德·理查兹的声明
And now an announcement from Reed Richards.
你即将看到 我们解开了瞬移物理学
As you're about to see, we've solved the physics of teleportation.
惊奇先生的惊奇科学
赫尔比
H.E.R.B.I.E.
行星与鸡蛋的差别只有规模
The difference between a planet and an egg is only scale.
从现在开始
Starting immediately,
我们将在全球各地建造瞬移桥
we will create teleportation bridges spanning the globe.
他们将同步互连
They will be synchronized and interconnected,
能将地球运送到 位于移居带
capable of transporting our planet to a new solar system
2%边缘内的一个新太阳系
within a 2% margin of the inhabitable zone.
更重要的是 远离行星吞噬者
But more importantly, away from Galactus
让他数百万年都找不到我们
where he won't be able to find us for millions of years.
我们时间不多
Time is not on our side.
我要向全世界提出一份材料清单
I'm reaching out to the world with a list of materials
而且需要大量供应
that we need in bulk.
钚-239
Plutonium-239.
钚
Plutonium...
好 各位
All right, people.
就像我老爸常说的
Like my old man used to say,
"不知道做什么 就拿起铲子"
"If you don't know what to do, pick up a shovel."
发动引擎 我们要造桥 动起来
Fire it up. We got bridges to build. Let's go.
过去36小时出现了历史性动员
The last 36 hours has seen an historical mobilization
各国齐心协力
of every country working together,
规模之大前所未见
in a way the world has never seen before.
行星吞噬者的飞船深入太阳系
With Galactus's ship deep within our solar system
神奇4侠的孤注一掷成败难料
and the Fantastic Four's Hail Mary in the balance,
我们呼吁各界伸出援手
we are calling on every helping hand.
如果你有专长 现在能为地球做出贡献
If you can do something well, now you can do it for your planet.
最新消息 行星吞噬者的船已通过火星
We are getting reports that Galactus has passed Mars.
赫尔比 做记录
H.E.R.B.I.E., record.
它耗费太多电力
It takes too much power.
我使用三倍电量才能成功
I only got this to work by tripling my intake,
两秒就使纽约市电网停摆
which drained the New York City grid in two seconds.
想成功 世界的电量并不够
To do this, there isn't enough power in the world.
我得关掉全球所有电灯才行
I'd have to turn off every light switch on the planet.
关多久
For how long?
考量到我们得继续造桥
Factoring in we gotta keep building bridges,
我们需要省电多久
how long would we need to conserve power?
晚上8点熄灯
人们必须有所牺牲
Sacrifices will be made.
我们需要保留规模空前的电力
We all need to conserve power at a scale never attempted before.
没错 赫尔比
Quite right, H.E.R.B.I.E.
所有电力
All the power.
唯有人人省电
The worldwide energy curfew only works
全世界能源宵禁才能成功
if everybody does their part to conserve electricity.
有一块没刮到
Ooh, missed a spot.
宵禁害的
Yeah, curfew fried it.
现在我像个白♥痴♥
Now I look like an idiot.
留胡须也很帅
Beard could be cool.
真假
Seriously?
我打造这个 想看你的模样
I built this to see what you looked like.
其实
You see,
多数父亲都希望儿子长得跟自己一样
most fathers want their sons to look exactly like them,
内外皆然
inside and out.
但是
But...
我不要你像我
I don't want you to be like me.
我有毛病 一直都是
There's something wrong with me, always has been.
我越看你
The more I look at you,
我知道的越少
the less I know.
知道越少 我越害怕
And the less I know, the more scared I am.
你知道吗 我不看了
So you know what? I'm not gonna look anymore.
我会让你告诉我你是谁
I'm gonna let you tell me who you are.
如果你想现在告诉我 就有助于我
And if you'd like to tell me now, that would be helpful,
尤其你如果是全能太空之神的话
电影精选列表