我来绘制导航图
I'll start the nav plot.
各位
Hey, guys...
你联♥系♥筹备组 在下面碰面
H, you wanna buzz the prep team and I'll meet you down there?
银色使者有跟我说话
Uh, she spoke to me. The herald. She spoke to me.
她对所有人说话
She spoke to all of us, Johnny.
行星吞噬者 吞噬者
Galactus, devouring...
我追上她时 她用她的语言说话
Well, when I chased her, she spoke to me in her language.
她说什么
What did she say?
那是她自己的语言 我不知道
Well, it was in her own language. I don't know.
有什么脉络线索
Well, what were the context clues?
脉络 在太空中
Context. Space.
语气如何
And what was the tone?
生气 威胁
Angry? Threatening?
都不是 语气
No, no, no. Not at all. It was, uh...
和善
...kind.
和善
Kind?
不是和善 温暖
Not kind. Warm.
温暖 说不上来
Warm? I don't know. It was...
她就在我面前
She was, like, right here.
我凝视着她美丽的脸庞
And I was looking into her beautiful face,
看见星星
and I saw stars,
在她脸上看到我
and I could see me in her face.
她对我说话 感觉有点
She spoke to me, and it was kind of, um...
温暖
Warm?
是和善 和善
Kind. Kind?
不 我懂
No. No. I get it.
强尼热爱太空 强尼热爱♥女♥人♥
Johnny loves space. Johnny loves women.
有个近乎全♥裸♥的太空女人
Now there's a literal naked space woman,
强尼觉得他们来电了
and Johnny thinks they had a moment.
我不认为她全♥裸♥
I doubt she was naked.
应该是恒星聚合物
It was probably a stellar polymer.
特此声明 本喜欢强尼用第三人称说话
For the record, Ben loves when Johnny speaks in third person.
我们必须做好准备
We need to get ready.
家
太空 飞行与探险
好 她对你说话 然后呢
Okay. So she spoke to you, yeah? And?
这有23张
There are 23 of these.
唯一重复出现的语言 也是最古老的录音
The only repeated language and the oldest recordings.
我不知道他们是谁 在说什么
Now, I don't know who they are or what they're saying,
但这个
but this...
这是一样的
this is the same.
这是她的语言
This is her language.
好吧 或许这值得注意
Okay. Maybe that is something.
里德要你去实验室见他
Reed wants to see you in the lab.
你找我
You summoned me.
我终于完成清单上的这项
I finally knocked it off the list.
什么
What?
新太空装
The new space suits.
它能阻燃
It's flame-retardant.
有最大量氧气供应 但
Maxed out oxygen supply, but...
你必须监控测量仪
You have to monitor the gauge.
如果在零大气环境中点火
If you stay flamed on in zero atmosphere,
你的储备空气不到十分钟就烧光
you will burn through your air reserves in less than ten minutes.
噢
Oh.
我收回我说过关于你的每句坏话
I take back every single bad thing I've been saying about you.
我对自己说的
To myself.
私下说的
In private.
四年前
Four years ago,
我们是梦想家
we were dreamers.
当时未知代表冒险
Back then, the unknown meant adventure,
以及神秘和发现
and mystery, and discovery.
太空则是其中最大的谜
With space, the greatest mystery of all.
上次行动造成让他们突变的意外 给了他们惊...
The last occasion led to the accident that mutated them and gave them those fan...
我们学到 未知也代表恐惧
What we learned was that the unknown also meant fear.
以及重大 激烈的改变
And profound, radical change.
兄弟
Hiya, pal.
强尼给我看了新制♥服♥
Johnny showed me the new suit.
很帅气 尤其跟旧的相比
It's pretty spiffy, especially compared to the old ones.
旧的制♥服♥
Well, the old ones...
不够好
weren't adequate.
谁想得到呢
Eh, who could've known?
我
Me.
我早该知道的 别说了
I could've known. Stop.
拜托 不要再自责了
Please. You gotta stop beating yourself up about this.
听着,伸缩侠, 有坏消息告诉你
You know, Stretch, I got bad news for you.
你没那么聪明
You ain't that smart.
偏偏我就那么聪明
Except I am that smart.
是吗 你会做菜吗
Oh, yeah? Can you cook?
它算艺术 不是科学
It's more of an art, not a science.
有考上驾照吗
Did you pass your driver's test?
那是因为号♥志标示不清
That was due to poorly marked signage.
嗯哼
Huh.
行星吞噬者和银色使者
This Galactus, this herald,
不知道自己对上的是什么
they got no idea what they're up against.
我们四人将返回太空 面对蛰伏的危机
So the four of us will return to space and face the danger waiting there,
我们会找到行星吞噬者
and we will find this Galactus.
引擎点燃后
The second the engines fire,
你做的每件事
everything you do from then on
都是世界史上
will be the first time a pregnant woman
第一次有孕妇那么做
has done them in the history of the world.
我知道
I know.
真的
I really do.
我不谈不代表我没在想
And just because I'm not talking about it doesn't mean I'm not thinking about it.
他的事情
About him.
我好喜欢我的新制♥服♥
I really love my new suit.
它是你的旧制♥服♥ 只是大很多
It's really your old one, it's just a lot bigger.
更蓝
Bluer.
颜色更蓝
It is actually bluer.
当然两边稍微做大了点...
Just a little extra around the sides is all.
这是精益求精号♥发射控制台
This is Excelsior Launch Control.
倒数2小时37分20秒
T-minus two hours, 37 minutes, 20 seconds.
我们站在这里 准备面对未知的危机
Here we stand prepared to face a danger that is unknown.
这个危机威胁到我们的家园
A danger that has threatened our home,
威胁我们的家人
threatened our families
威胁到这个星球
and threatened this planet.
精益求精号♥发射日
未知局势将揭晓 我们会保护你们
The unknown will become known, and we will protect you.
我们会保护你们
We will protect you.
请做最后检查
Final check and check, please.
完成 完成
Check. Check.
完成
Check.
十二、十一
Twelve, eleven,
十、九、八、七...
ten, nine, eight, seven...
点火程序开始
Starting ignition sequence.
六、五、四、三...
...six, five, four, three...
准备发射
Go for launch.
...二、一
...two, one.
精益求精号♥已升空
The Excelsior has liftoff.
喔
Whoo-hoo!
各位女士先生 发射成功
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a successful launch.
全体地球人祝你们好运
And from all of us on Earth, we wish you good luck.
一路平安
And Godspeed.
谢谢地球
Thank you, Earth.
你看到没
You seeing that?
接近超光速引擎
Approaching the FTL engine.
苏 等我的指示
Wait for my signal, Sue.
好
Yeah.
三、二、一... 开始
And three, two, one. Mark.
我们 锁定了
And we are locked.
可执行超光速导航
And clear for FTL navigation.
超光速倒数, 三、二、一...
Faster-than-light in three, two, one.
银色使者的能量特征
电影精选列表