Do I tell you how to drive the ship?
别教我怎么杀性感外星人
Don't tell me how to kill sexy aliens!
别再说她性感
Stop calling her sexy.
太好了 太好了
Oh! Yes! Yes!
太好了
Yes! Yes!
她回来了
She's back!
里德 甩不掉她 正在想办法
Reed, I can't shake her. Working on it!
她真狡猾 -里德
She's slippery! Reed!
在这里脱离超光速
Drop us out of FTL here.
好大的中子星
That's a pretty big neutron star.
没错 可以利用它
I know. We're gonna use it.
基本上不就是个黑洞吗
Isn't that basically a black hole?
不会杀死我们吗
Won't that kill us?
脱离
Taking us out.
有什么打算
What's the plan?
让她靠近中子星 她会困在重力井里
Draw her close enough to the star, she'll get stuck in the gravity well.
会有时间膨胀
There'll be a time dilation.
膨胀多少 比我多吗
How much of a dilation? Is it more than mine?
她要一个月才能挣脱
It'll take her a month to break free.
过去吧 本
Take us in, Ben.
我们可能会被吸进去
Reed, we could get sucked in.
本 相信我
Ben, trust me.
抓好
Hang on.
快啊
Come on.
它要扯碎我们了
It's chewing us up!
船身完整性低
靠近点
Get closer.
它要扯碎我们了
It's chewing us up!
再靠近点
A little closer!
拜托 里德 我们在干吗
Come on, Reed. What are we doing?
苏 我们需要隐形30秒 办得到吗
Sue, we need 30 seconds of invisibility. Can you do it?
在你下次宫缩之后
After your next contraction.
真棒 太棒了
Yes! Hell, yeah!
还好吗 苏
You all right, Sue?
得把你绑起来
We need to strap you down.
把她绑起来 -不要绑我
Strapping her down. Do not strap me down!
不要绑她
Not strapping her down.
宝贝
Baby...
什么 -有重力你才能用力
What? ...you need gravity to push.
这样不对
This is not right.
不该这样子
It's not how it's supposed to be.
我知道
I know, I know.
我们会想办法
But we're gonna make it work.
你表现得很好 亲爱的
You're doing wonderful, my love.
回家的燃料不足
We don't have enough juice to get home.
不
Oh, no.
没错
No, we do not.
我能环绕中子星 用它的轨道动量来弹射
I could slingshot around the star, draft off its orbital momentum.
我们得达到0.88倍光速
We need to get to .88 speed of light.
里德
Reed!
强尼 速度计 里德
Johnny, the velocity gauge. Reed!
正在处理
On it.
我来了 -别走
Oh, don't... don't go. I'm here.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere. Don't go.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
开始弹射环绕 来吧
Beginning slingshot. Here we go.
即将达到0.82倍
Coming up on .82.
听你口令 强尼
On your mark, Johnny.
他们为什么想要他?
Why... Why do they wanna take him?
他有什么问题...
Something is wrong with him.
他没有问题
There's nothing wrong with him.
你又不知道... - 我知道...
You don't know that. Yes, I do. I do know.
你不知道,你什么都懂,但除了这件事...
No, you don't. You know everything,but you don't know that.
如果他是怪物呢 - 他不是怪物
What if he's a monster? - He's not a monster.
一切都会改变的 - 不会有改变
Everything's gonna change. - Nothing is gonna change.
一切都会改变 - 我保证
Everything's gonna change. - I promise you.
我保证 - 你无法保证
I promise. - You can't promise that.
我保证 - 你无法保证
I promise. - You can't promise that.
里德...
Reed...
他要出来了
He's coming. He's coming.
抓住我的手
Give me your hand.
0.84倍 本
.84. Ben!
快啊
Come on!
苏 用力...你可以的...
Sue? Push... Yes, you can.
0.85倍
Yes, you can. .85.
准备 好
Ready? Okay.
一、二、 三、用力
One, two, three, push!
快啊 0.86倍
Come on! .86!
用力 很好
Push. Push. That's good.
0.87倍
.87.
达标 本
Mark! Ben!
赫尔比
H.E.R.B.I.E.
本 来帮忙
Ben, help!
推进器已启动
Thrusters engaged.
赫尔比 准备好
H.E.R.B.I.E., get ready!
大家抓紧
Hold on, everyone.
我接着你了,小家伙
I got you, little guy.
富兰克林
Franklin.
在那边 快 我看到了
There! There! Come on. I see it!
哇
Wow!
经过一个月返航 神奇4侠终于回家了
After a monthlong return trip, the Fantastic Four are finally home
直播 神奇4侠返回地球
受到热烈的欢迎
and receiving a warm welcome.
她的宝宝...
Her baby...
天啊 难以置信
Oh, my God. Unbelievable.
琳恩 我们需要... - 走这边
Lynne, we're going to need... - Come this way.
里德,里德... - 向后退
Reed! Reed!... - Move back!
理查兹博士 看这边 能说句话吗
Dr. Richards, over here! Can we get a word?
后退 让个路
Stand back. Make a path.
苏
Sue! Sue!
准备好了 上去
They're ready for you. Step up.
简短几句就好
Just keep it brief.
抱歉 我们没准备声明
I'm sorry. We don't have a prepared statement.
麻烦一次一位 一次一位
One at a time, please. One at a time.
康纳
Connor.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
能说明如何击败行星吞噬者吗
Could you take us through how you defeated Galactus?
我们...
How we de...
并没有
We didn't.
还没...我们还没...
Not yet. Not yet, we didn't.
什么意思
What does that mean?
说下去
follow up!
还没是什么意思
What do you mean, you didn't?
我们设法谈判 但行星吞噬者
We attempted to negotiate, but Galactus...
他要求的代价太高了
He asked too high a price.
他要什么 他有何要求
Well, what does he want? What did he ask?
他要我们的孩子
He asked for our child.
什么
What?
他说把我们的孩子给他
He said, "Give us your child,
他就放过地球
and I will spare the earth."
我们当然拒绝 没答应
We said no, obviously. We said no.
我们...会回头再来讨论
We're gonna... We're gonna circle back
提出更详尽的声明
with a more detailed statement...
你们拒绝了? -我们怎么办
You said no? What does that mean for us?
把孩子交给行星吞噬者能救我们吗
Could giving Galactus the child save us?
等等 你们不能
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on-- You can't just...
回答这个问题就好
Just answer this. Answer this.
我们安全吗
Are we safe?
我们安全吗
Are we safe?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?
你不知道
电影精选列表