除了我必须杀掉爸爸 我必须羞辱他
except I must go on killing daddy, I must shame him.
报纸上有没有说这三起谋杀 是双子座杀手干的?
Are they calling these Gemini killings in the papers?
你必须让他们那样做 中尉
You must get them to do that, Lieutenant.
这很重要
It's important.
双子座杀手死了
The Gemini is dead.
不 我没有 我还活着!
No, I am not, I'm alive!
我活着 还在呼吸!
I go on, I breathe!
看着我 看着我 告诉我你看到了什么!
Look at me, look at me, and tell me what you see!
我看到一个很像达米安·卡拉斯的男人
I see a man who looks like Damien Karras.
如果你的眼睛存有信念
If you looked with the eyes of faith,
你会看到我的
you'd see me.
你到底他妈在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
你的盲目
Your blindness.
告诉媒体 我就是双子座杀手 中尉
Tell the press that I am the Gemini, Lieutenant,
否则我会惩罚你
or I will punish you.
惩罚我?
Punish me?
是的
Yes.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你跳舞吗?
Do you dance?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我喜欢戏剧
I like plays.
好的戏剧 比如莎士比亚
The good ones, Shakespeare.
我最喜欢《泰特斯安特洛尼克斯》
I like Titus Andronicus the best.
很甜美
It's sweet.
顺便一提
Incidentally,
你知道你在跟一个艺术家说话吗?
did you know that you are talking to an artist?
我有时会对我的被害者们做一些特别的事
I sometimes do special things to my victims.
充满创造力的事情
Things that are creative.
当然 这要在你的作品上
Of course, it takes knowledge,
花费知识和尊严
pride in your work.
比如说
For example,
刚被砍下的头颅 在大约20秒内
a decapitated head can continue to see
还是可以看到东西的
for approximately 20 seconds.
所以每当我搞坏一个人的时候
So when I have one that's cocking,
我总会把他的头拿起来 让他看见自己的躯体
I always hold it up so that it can see its body.
我免费送给他们 这个小小的附加体验
It's a little extra I throw in for no added charge.
我得说 那每次都能让我笑出声
I must admit, it makes me chuckle every time.
生命很好玩
Life is fun.
实际上 生活很美妙
It's a wonderful life, in fact,
对一些人来说
for some.
对可怜的戴尔神父来说却糟透了
It's too bad about poor Father Dyer.
我杀了他 你知道
I killed him, you know.
一个有趣的问题
An interesting problem,
但最终还是被解决了
but finally it worked.
首先 来点熟悉的琥珀酰胆碱
First, a bit of the old succinylcholine
它保证我在工作的时候
to permit one to work
不会被挣扎所打扰
without annoying distractions.
然后...
Then...
用一个三英尺长的导尿管
a three foot catheter threaded directly
直接插♥进♥下腔静脉
into the inferior vena cava,
或者上腔静脉
or the superior vena cava.
这就看你个人喜好了 你不觉得吗?
It's a matter of taste, I think, don't you?
之后这根管子沿着血管移♥动♥
Then the tube moves through the vein,
在胳膊的纹路下穿梭
under the crease of the arm,
伸进能直接到达心脏的血管里
into the vein that leads directly into the heart.
再之后 你只需抓住他的腿
And then you just hold up the legs
用手把胳膊和腿上的血液
and you squeeze the blood manually
通过管子慢慢挤出来
into the tube from the arms and the legs.
最后再来点儿摇晃和拍打
There's little shaking and pounding
让残留的血液出来
at the end for the dregs.
可惜并不完美
It isn't perfect.
我觉得难免会有些血液残留
There's a little blood left, I'm afraid.
但尽管如此
But, regardless,
一切行为的结果还是让人惊奇
the overall effect is astonishing.
难道最终的结果算不上是惊人的吗?
And isn't that really what counts in the end?
确实惊人
Yes, of course.
多好的演出啊 中尉 那效果!
Good showbiz, Lieutenant, the effect!
再之后
And then,
砍掉他的头
off comes the head
这个过程中没有一滴血洒出来
without spilling one single drop of blood.
现在 我把这称为演出技巧 中尉
Now, I call that showmanship, Lieutenant.
最终很显然 没人注意到这些
Then of course, no one notices.
这是对牛弹--
Pearls before--
哦 我听到观众席上传来一些嘘声
Oh, a few boos from the gallery, I see.
没有关系
That's all right.
我理解
I understand.
我已经麻木了
I've been dull.
那么
Well,
我有些东西能让你兴奋一些 中尉
I shall liven things up for you a bit, Lieutenant.
我的大♥师♥
The master
正在从他桌上向我扔废纸团呢
is throwing me scrap from his table,
这是忠心服务的奖赏
a reward for faithful service,
有趣的事
something fun,
随机的事 按我方式做的事
something random, something my way.
晚安 月亮
Good night, moon.
晚安 空气
Good night, air.
晚安 艾米
Good night, Amy.
为她祈祷...
Telling her beads...
祈祷...
Her beads...
他昏过去了
He passed out.
又昏了?
Again?
我的天 他在大量出血
My god, he's hemorrhaging.
隔室里的男人
The man in that cell,
他知道细节
knows the details
几年前那起女孩卡琳谋杀案的细节
of a murder of a girl named Karen, happened years ago.
什么?
Yes?
那是个从未被报道过的双子座杀手案件
It was a Gemini killing that never appeared in the papers.
他该死的鼻子破了!
His goddamn nose is broken!
当我告诉你11号♥隔室的男人失去意识的时候
When I told you that the man in cell 11 fell unconscious,
你说了什么
you said something.
真的?
Really?
是的 我想你说的是 “又昏了?”
Yes, I think you said, "Again?"
我可能说过吧
Might've done.
这是不是意味着 他之前也昏迷过?
Does that mean that it's happened before?
是的 当然
Yes, it has.
很多次吗?
Many times?
不 不多
No, not really.
从这周才开始
It's just been this week.
我想他第一次昏迷是在周日
I think the first time was Sunday.
第二次呢?
And again?
第二天
The next day.
如果你想知道确切的的次数 那就--
If you want exact times, it's--
你的记录上有
On your chart.
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
其他几次呢?
Any other times?
昨天凌晨
Early yesterday morning,
就在我们发现--
just before we found--
好了 没关系
Yes, that's all right.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
当他昏迷的时候 看起来像不像正常的睡眠?
When this happens, does it seem like a normal sleep?
对那人来讲没什么是正常的
Nothing's normal about that man.
你看起来对这有些高兴
You seem a little pleased about that.
因为 那确实很不寻常
Well, it's quite unusual.
他昏迷时神经系统放慢 趋于没有
His autonomic system slows to a crawl,
他的心跳、体温
his heartbeat, his temperature,
还有呼吸都是如此
his breathing,
但他的脑电波却在加速
but his brain wave activity accelerates.
加速?
Accelerates?
行了 周末之前都绑着它吧
Okay, keep that on until the weekend.
你最善良了
You're most kind.
电影精选列表