他想从肉体中出去
He wanted out,
但我成功进来了
but I was in.
他确实有一点精神创伤
A little traumatized, true.
毕竟 他的脑子里是一团浆糊
I mean, after all, his brain was jelly,
缺乏氧气和其他一切养分
lack of oxygen and all that sort of thing.
你懂吗?
You understand?
我做了最大的努力
It took a maximum effort
才让我从那个廉价的小棺材里面出来
that at last got me out of that cheap little coffin!
贫穷誓 真恶心
Vow of poverty, disgusting.
别在意
Never mind.
快结束的时候
Toward the end, a little
发生了点如闹剧般戏剧性的一幕
slapstick and comic relief
那个照料尸体的老兄弟费林
when that old Brother Fain who was tending the body,
亲眼看到我从棺材中爬出来
saw me climbing from the coffin.
是一个个笑容驱使我们前进的 你觉得呢?
It's the smiles that keep us going, don't you think?
小小的笑声和一些开怀的喜悦
The little giggles and bits of good cheer.
但后来
But then,
之后的时间 对我来说就像让人困乏的星期一
after that, it was all blue Mondays for a while, I'm afraid.
卡拉斯的脑细胞受到了极大的损伤
So much damage to Karras' brain cells.
失去了很多
So many lost.
你看 对于一个灵魂来讲 这也不够
It's not enough, you see, to be a spirit.
世上没有魔法
There's no magic.
在这个被你们称为“世界”的人工盒子里面
In this artificial box that you call a world,
我们只能通过肉体来进行交互 你懂吗?
we cannot touch except through bodies, you understand?
我们必须通过神经系统来操控
We must operate through neurologic systems,
操控大脑功能 操控你朋友这即将完成的复苏工程
brains that function, and your friend's was nearly past resurrection.
修复他那微不足道的脑细胞可不容易
It was quite an effort to regenerate his puny little brain cells.
这花了我十五年!
It took me 15 years!
好多年啊
So many years.
噢 我只是个旅行者
Oh, I'm just a traveling man,
居无定所
one who moves.
我梦见了一束玫瑰
I have dreams of a rose,
梦见自己从很高的楼梯上摔下来
and falling down a long flight of stairs.
我不相信你是双子座杀手
I don't believe you're the Gemini Killer.
哦 你正在发出一个明确的舞蹈邀请
Oh, you are issuing a clear invitation to the dance.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
别在意
Never mind.
顺便一提 不要为了那个傻瓜坦普尔怪罪我
Incidentally, don't blame me for that idiot Temple.
那是起自杀
That was a suicide.
那家伙是个精神脆弱的人
The man was a lunatic weakling.
即使这样 他也帮过我
Still, he helped me.
那有什么服务吗?
Are there services?
我想参加
I would like to attend.
坦普尔帮过你?
Temple helped you?
那是当然!
Yes, of course!
他把你带到我面前
He brought you to me.
我告诉他如果他没能说服你来见我
I told him if he failed to convince you to come to me
那他将受到无法描述的折磨
that he would suffer in unspeakable ways.
“无法想象的痛苦 ”我这样说的
"Pain that cannot be imagined," I said.
可怜的迷信笨蛋 他相信我
Poor superstitious fool, he believed me,
但是他看上去像是无法承受这些压力
but he couldn't take the pressure it would seem.
什么压力?
What pressure?
我的无法企及给他的压♥迫♥
The pressure of inimitable me.
我还在他脑中给了他其他一些任务
Some other tasks I said I had in mind for him,
一些小事情
things, little things.
坦普尔曾经带你出去过吗?
Did Temple get you out of this cell?
谁带你出去的?
Who gets you out?
朋友而已
Just friends,
老朋友
old friends.
告诉媒体
Tell the press
我就是双子座杀手 中尉
that I am the Gemini, Lieutenant,
最后警告
final warning.
顺便说一句 我能帮你
Incidentally, I can help.
帮我什么?
Help what?
你的信仰缺失
Your unbelief.
我累了
I'm tired.
我太累了
I am so tired.
比尔 帮帮我
Bill, help me.
达米安?
Damien?
不!
No!
小杰克·霍纳(一个童谣)
Little Jack Horner,
儿童戏剧 中尉
child's play, Lieutenant.
莫宁神父 求你了
Father Morning, please.
吉米 我不会读这个
Jimmy, I can't read this.
科纳 K-O-R-N-E-R
Korner, K-O-R-N-E-R.
我会再打过来的
I'll call again.
待会儿见 小鳄鱼
See you later, alligator.
来啊宝贝
Come on sweetheart,
让我们回你房♥里去
let's go back to your room.
慢慢来
Just take your time.
好了
That's it.
放轻松
Take it easy.
你是怎么来到这儿的?
How do you get out of here?
老朋友 老朋友
Old friends, old friends.
我是个旅人 居无定所
I'm a traveling man, one who moves.
老朋友 居无定所
Old friends, one who moves.
居无定所 居无...
One who moves, one who...
我听不清 再说一遍 好吗?
I didn't hear it, say it again, will you?
好 而且我...
Yeah, and I...
开灯!
Hit the lights!
妈咪!
Mommy!
全能的上帝!
God almighty!
你知道你在干什么吗?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
你到底有什么毛病?
What on Earth is the matter with you?
我想要我妈咪
I want my mommy.
只是玩具
Just toys.
这也算犯罪吗?
Is that a crime?
他在追人 是谁?
He's after someone, who?
你就像这样威胁你的家人吗?
You treat your own family like this?
你不走吗?
Aren't you leaving?
请离开 我巴不得你走!
Please leave, I cannot wait for you to leave!
噢 你正在发出一个明确的舞蹈邀请
Oh, you are issuing a clear invitation to the dance,
去跳舞 去跳舞...
to the dance, to the dance...
朱莉
Julie.
哈啰
Hello.
比尔
Bill.
希娅 宝贝
Hiya, honey.
在哪...
Where...
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
好的 亲爱的
Okay, sweetheart.
比尔打的
That was Bill.
说会有个护士来送个包裹
There's a nurse coming over with a package.
丹尼 上车!
Danny, get in the car!
打火 打火 开车 开车 快 快!
Roll it, roll it, move it, move it, go, go!
绕过去!
Go around!
必要就撞过去!
Ram it if you have to!
撞过去!
Ram it.
退后 你这混♥蛋♥ 出去!
Back up, you son of a, get out!
走!
Go!
一定是护士来了
That must be the nurse.
绕到后面去!
Go around the back!
噢 你好 爸爸
Oh, hi, Dad.
妈 爸爸回来了
Mother, Daddy's home.
这什么?
What's this?
比利 出什么事了?
Billy, what's going on?
唯一的解释是 我疯了
I'm crazy, that's the only explanation.
你挺诚实
Well, you're honest.
让我们从头说起
Let's start from the beginning.
电影精选列表