一些是阿兹海默症和孤独症
some with Alzheimer's, autism.
你是我儿子吗?
Are you my son?
我很荣幸这样想
I'd be very proud to believe so.
你不是我儿子
You're not my son.
你找的女郎在那儿呢
There's your girl over there.
克莱丽娅夫人?
Mrs. Clelia?
我叫威廉·金德曼
My name is William Kinderman.
是
Yes.
能请你帮帮我吗?
Would you help me, please?
我的收音机怎样了?
What about my radio?
什么?
Pardon me?
我说 我的收音机
I said, my radio.
你没有修理它吗?
Aren't you gonna fix it?
呃 在这儿没什么能得到修理
Ugh, nothing ever gets fixed around here.
都是群馅饼和凤尾鱼
Just a bunch of pies and anchovies.
走开!
Go away!
我从未跟陌生人讲过话
I don't ever talk to strangers.
我是修收音机的 克莱丽娅夫人
I'm the radio repairman, Mrs. Clelia.
好吧 修好它
Well, fix it.
嗯 这个收音机哪儿坏了?
Well, what's wrong with it?
死人在说话
Dead people talking.
就在这儿
It's right here.
你看到了吗?
Do you see it?
是的 我看到了
Yes, I see it.
我刚知道你不是真的收音机修理工
I just knew you weren't really a radio repairman.
我拿的是个电♥话♥
That's a telephone I'm holding.
没有关系
It's alright.
很多人都分不清收音机和电♥话♥
A lot of people wouldn't know the difference either.
没有关系
It's all right.
你长了一张和善的脸
You have a very kind face.
你会做好的
You will do well.
碰巧今天是她健谈的一天
You caught her on a talkative day.
你在开玩笑吗?
You being funny?
没有 她是间歇性紧张症 时好时坏
No, she's quasi-catatonic, in and out.
这是什么?
What's this?
这是精神失常病区
It's the disturbed ward.
想要出去
To get out,
得输入四位数密♥码♥
you punch a four-digit combination
信♥号♥♥传给控制室
that sends a signal out to the control booth.
里面的门才会打开
The inner door opens.
监控室的操作人员能透过单向玻璃
The control booth operator visually checks
进行检查
through the one-way glass.
并且这个四位数密♥码♥每天都会换
And, every day, there's a new combination.
我想四处看看
I'd like to look around.
比尔
Bill.
中尉
Lieutenant.
弗里德曼医生气炸了 长官
Dr. Freedman's gone ballistic, sir.
我认为你得过来一趟
I think you need to come.
死亡 不要骄傲
Death, be not proud.
虽然有人说你强大而又可怖
Though some have called thee mighty and dreadful,
而你并不真的这样
thou art not so.
我们中的最优秀的人随你去得越早
Though soonest our best men with thee go,
越能早日获得身体的休息 灵魂的解脱
rest of their bones and soul's delivery,
你只是威吓害怕你的人们
but those thou dost thinkest thou dost overthrow
可怜的死亡 本身无法死亡
die not, poor Death.
也不能将我杀死
Nor canst thou kill me.
我死的时候只有21岁
I was only 21 when I died.
我们这儿是医院 不是战区
We're a hospital here, not a war zone.
你们在这里跑来跑去
How do you expect us to keep people calm
怎么指望我们让人们保持镇定?
when you're running around here--
你们要持有法庭令状才能在这儿
You need a court warrant in order to be here
做这些事情
doing what you're doing!
听着 我很感谢你们正尝试阻止悲剧进一步发生
Look, I fully appreciate your trying to prevent further tragedy.
但是想想这些患者们的思想状态
Think of the state of our patients' minds
当你们这群警♥察♥在这儿--
when you've got these policemen here--
中尉想要你们医院所有员工的指纹
Lieutenant wants fingerprints taken of all the hospital staff.
他说指纹
He said fingerprints.
想都别想!该死的!
Not on your life, god dammit!
不 长官 没门儿 乔斯!
No sir, no way, Jose!
不 他要待在这儿
No, he's standing right here.
你想跟他谈谈吗?
Do you want to talk to him?
我不希望有一百个律师在走廊里窜上窜下
I don't want 100 lawyers running up and down the halls.
你想跟他谈谈吗!
Do you want to talk to him!
你听说过渎职的诉讼吗?
You ever heard of malpractice suits?
那你听说过双子座杀手吗?
You ever heard of the Gemini Killer?
我什么?
Have I what?
我说--
I said--
是 我当然听说过他 那又怎样?
Yes, of course I've heard of him, so what?
他死了
He's dead.
是的 他死在了电椅上
That's right, he died in the electric chair.
那我们为什么要谈论他?
And so why are we talking about that?
稍等一下 我会给你解释
Just a minute, I'll explain.
的确 双子座杀手死了
Yes, the Gemini is dead.
我们知道 你能回想起当年在报纸和电视上...
We know that, but do you recall all the stories
看到的那些所有双子座杀手...
in the papers and on television,
怪异犯罪特征的故事吗?
about the Gemini's strange MO?
我会提醒你
I'll remind you.
据说
Supposedly,
据说被害者左手的中指
supposedly the middle finger of the victim's left hand
总是被切断
was always found
总是失踪
severed, always missing.
总之
In addition,
我们被告知 在被害者的背后...
on the victim's back we were told,
凶手刻出一个...
the killer carved out
黄道十二宫里的符号♥
a sign of the zodiac.
双子座的符号♥:一个双胞胎
The Gemini symbol, the twins.
那是十五年前了
That was 15 years ago.
继续 中尉
Go ahead, Lieutenant.
坦普尔 你鼓励他说这些?
Temple, why are you encouraging this?
你能闭嘴吗!
Would you shut your mouth!
抱歉
Excuse me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
心电图机立刻到急诊室 心电图机立刻到急诊室
EKG stat to ER. EKG stat to ER.
你听说的
The Gemini MO
那些双子座杀手的犯罪特征都是错的
that you heard about is false.
被害者失踪的手指并不是左手中指
The missing finger was not on the victim's left hand,
而是在右手上 是食指 这根
but on the right, it was the index finger, this one.
并且双子座杀手刻下的标记
And the sign of the Gemini was carved
也不在被害者背上
not on the victim's back,
而是在被害者左手手心
but on the victim's left hand palm.
只有里士满重案组的人知道这些
Only Richmond Homicide knew that,
没别人了
no one else.
给媒体错误的信息
A misinformation was fed to the press
是为了分辨出所有的激进分子
in order to weed out all the crackpots
那群人整天都来说
who were coming in saying everyday
自己就是双子所杀手
that they were the Gemini killer.
你是怎么杀了他的?
How did you kill him?
疯子们会说 “我先砍下他这根手指 ”
"Well, first I cut off this finger," the loony says,
“然后在他背上做我的标记”
"And on their backs I made my mark."
下一个
Next case.
但是
But,
这个案子 先生们
in this case, gentlemen,
在这三个斩首事件中 三个受害者
in this three decapitations, three victims,
被砍掉的手指是正确的那根
with this finger severed, the correct one.
而且他们身上的双子座标记
And the sign of the Gemini here.
在这!
Here!
还有一件事
One more thing.
双子座杀手曾写信给报纸
The Gemini wrote letters to the newspapers,
炫耀他的谋杀
bragging about his murders.
他总是把词尾的L双写
And he always doubled his final L's,
电影精选列表