G14,预备,出发
G-14, ready. Go.
命令确认
G-14: Command confirmed.
出发
Go!
G14,请回答 -什么问题?
G-14, come in. - What's the problem?
无线电没反应
Gone radio silent.
G14停滞 -可恶
G-14 stalled. Oh, shit.
目标在6点钟方向
Targets at our six.
去把那孩子抓来
Go get me the child.
收到
Copy that.
(美国陆军)
小飞,不!
Alphie! No!
泰勒,趴下
Taylor, get down.
别开枪
Don't do it.
小飞?
Alphie?
恢复倒数计时
G-14: Countdown reactivated.
小飞,快起来
Alphie! Come on.
嘿
Hey.
我们得救她
We have to help her.
带她去找尼马塔
Take her to Nirmata.
道
上来
趁来得及快走
Go, before it's too late!
我们走
我们走
我的孩子呢?
我们逃走了,你安全了
我们会修好你的眼睛
但得先找到哈伦
美国人在跟踪他
我们得警告他
他去哪里了?
他带那孩子往下游走
要去坦东寺
去见尼马塔
谢谢
Thank you.
准备出发
Mount up.
不会有另一个跟她一样
There will never be another like her.
你和她母亲在一起的时候…
Her mother completed her in secret,
她偷偷完成她
when you were together.
就在攻击那晚之前几周
Just weeks before the night of the attack.
她大可让她痛恨人类
She could have made her to hate mankind.
或许她该那么做
Perhaps she should have.
玛雅把对你的爱灌注在这孩子身上
But Maya put her love for you into the child.
她创造了一种新生命
She made a new kind of life.
从扫描一个人类胚胎而来
From a scan of a human embryo.
你们孩子的复♥制♥品
A copy of your child.
不管喜不喜欢,贾许亚
Like it or not, Joshua,
你都是我们的一分子了
you are part of us now.
我父亲教我
My father taught me that
我们骨子里都一样
underneath it all, we're the same.
我在一座AI村
I was in an A.I. village
它们照顾人类孤儿
where they cared for human orphans.
游牧者发动攻击
Nomad attacked.
有个小女孩
There was a little girl
失血过多而死
bleeding to death.
她母亲见到她死了
And when her mother saw that she'd died,
就关闭自己
she turned herself off.
她不能活得比她孩子久
She couldn't outlive her child.
这场战争必须终止
This war needs to end.
嘿
Hey.
让我带她去找玛雅?
Let me take her to Maya?
我们来照顾这孩子
小心,小心
Yeah. Careful, careful.
在这里等
You wait here.
她爱我
She loved me.
我们想建立一个家庭
We were gonna be a family.
对,因为你什么都知道
Oh, yeah, 'cause you know all things, right?
我们孩子叫什么名字?
All right, what's the name of our kid then?
我们都有秘密,可是…
We both had our secrets, but...
我们想抚养一个孩子
We were gonna raise a child.
我是她,她是我
And I am her and she is me.
我们心心相连
We're all connected.
贾许亚,过来
她准备好了
这里是丹丹吗?
Is this Dian Dang?
小飞跟我说她在丹丹
Alphie told me she's in Dian Dang.
丹丹的意思是天堂
Dian Dang means "heaven".
她这样多久了?
How long has she been like this?
五年
Five years.
从攻击那晚开始
Since the night of the attack,
她失去了她的人类小孩
when she lost her human child.
哈伦送她来这里
Harun brought her here.
我们希望她会醒来
We hoped she would awaken...
可是…
but...
她毫无起色
she is stranded.
无法归来
She cannot return.
也无法启程
She cannot depart.
死亡会使她重生
Death would bring her rebirth.
那怎么还不动手?
Then why haven't you?
不可能
It is impossible.
我们模拟人不能伤害尼马塔
We simulants cannot harm Nirmata.
请你帮帮她
Please help her.
帮她去丹丹
Help her get to Dian Dang.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我好抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果你听得见
If you can hear me.
我错了
I was wrong.
能请你原谅我吗?
Can you forgive me, please?
我保证我会弥补
I promise I will make it right.
真希望我能再跟你在一起
I wish I could be with you again.
再见,母亲
Goodbye, Mother.
我爱你
I love you.
游牧者发现我们了
撤离!
你们的命令是骇入所有系统
Your orders are to hack everything
找出他们剩余的基地
and find their remaining bases.
降落
Take her down.
我们该走了
Come on, we gotta go. We got...
上校?
Colonel?
先是武器,又是尼马塔
First the weapon, then the Nirmata.
感谢你为国效命
Thank you for your service.
你慢了一步,她走了
Well, you're too late. She's gone.
我说了才算
Not until I say so.
现在你扮演上帝吗?
You playing God now?
算你好运,我奉命
You know, you're lucky. I have orders
带你和那玩意回去
to take you and that thing back.
让开,中士
Stand down, Sergeant.
后退
Back off.
让她安息,上校 我说她死了
Let her rest, Colonel. I told you she's dead, okay?
自私的混♥蛋♥,泰勒
You are a selfish son of a bitch, Taylor.
我应该轰了你才对
I ought to put a hole in you right now.
把它交出来,就当没这回事
But you hand that thing over and nobody has to know.
你能以英雄之姿返乡
You can go home a hero.
你骗我玛雅还活着
You lied about Maya bein' alive.
你根本不会让她回去 -没错
You'd never let her go back. That's right.
进去 -放下
Going in. Put it down.
枪放下 -放下武器
Put the gun down. Drop the weapon.
快点!
Now!
放下
Put it down.
不要
Don't.
不
No.
那是什么? -可恶
Shit! Wait, what is that? - Shit!
拿下来… -天啊
Get it off. Come on! Get it off!
拿下来 -好
God! Get it off! Yeah.
把它拿掉 -等等
Get the thing off me. Hold on.
快点
Come on.
武器危险
Weapons hot!
不,等一下…
No, wait, wait, wait!
带她离开
Get her out of here.
电影精选列表