能恢复30秒就偷笑了
We'll be lucky to get 30 seconds.
你怎么知道这样有用?
How do you know that works?
靠!靠!
Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
席普利? -怎么搞的?
Hey. Shipley? What the hell?
席普利? -怎么搞的?
Shipley? - What the hell?
席普利,武器在哪?
Shipley, where's the weapon?
20秒 -席普利
20 seconds. Shipley.
天啊,我…
Oh, God, am I...
我想跟我老婆讲话
I wanna talk to my wife.
席普利,你已经死了
Shipley, you're already dead.
抱歉,真的
I'm sorry, son. Truly.
没时间了,战争胜负未决
But there is no time. The whole war
武器被销毁了吗?
is in the balance. Was the weapon terminated?
席普利? -我太太
Shipley? - My wife.
席普利?
Shipley?
在泰勒手上 在泰勒手上
Taylor has it.
10秒
10 seconds.
他说他有个朋友
He says he has a friend.
住在那里 -哪里?
Who lives there. - Where?
席普利? -我太太
Shipley? - My wife.
告诉她,我…
Tell her, I...
时间到
That's it.
天上见
I'll see you in Valhalla.
豪尔?
Howell?
准备出发 去杀了那个叛徒
Mount up. We got a traitor to kill. by an American fugitive.
请提高警觉
Proceed with caution.
你车上有六个小孩
上面写你只有五个
抱歉我忘了
我哥的小孩也跟我们同行
帽子拿下来
帽子拿下来
小飞,快
Alphie, go! Now!
快开走
Drive! Go!
有人玩得开心吗?
Anyone have fun?
检查哨卫兵
Checkpoint guard saw
在一辆家庭车上看到肉票
the abducted child in a family motor vehicle.
六号♥公路,里拉市,追捕中
Route Six. Leelat City. In pursuit.
(捐出你的外貌)
捐出你的外貌
Donate your likeness.
今天就接受扫描
Get scanned today.
支持人工智慧
Support A.I.
(警♥察♥)
想玩游戏吗?
Wanna play a game?
这叫“别让朋友贾许亚被警♥察♥杀死”
It's called, "Save your friend Joshua from getting killed by the friggin' police."
好吗?
All right?
要赢很简单,很轻松
It's easy to win. You could win easy.
你只要指着地图
All you gotta do is point to the map.
指出我太太在哪里
Just point to where my wife is,
你就赢了
please, and you win.
我们双赢
Yay! We all win.
你是我朋友?
You're my friend?
小机器人,专心点
Hey, hey, hey, little bot! Pay attention.
我不叫机器人
My name is not "bot".
我叫小飞
My name is Alphie.
记得吗?
Remember?
好
Fine.
我不喜欢这个游戏
I don't like this game.
不然我打给我在里拉市的朋友
You know what? How about I call my friend in Leelat city, all right?
现在就打
I'll call him right now.
叫他准备铁橇,把你撬开
I could tell him to get his crowbar ready,
挖出资料,你要那样吗?
pry it open. Get the information that way.
好,走吧
You want that? Then fine. Let's go.
46♥4♥号♥公车
Bus number 46♥4♥.
终点里拉市
Final destination, Leelat city.
你不是机器人,那你怎么做出来的?
If you're not a robot, how were you made?
我爸妈生我的
My parents made me.
他们在哪?
Where are they now?
关闭
Off.
他们在天堂
They're up in heaven.
什么是天堂?
What's heaven?
天上的和平乐园
It's a peaceful place in the sky.
玛雅?玛雅?
Maya? Maya?
你会上天堂吗?
Are you going to heaven?
不会
No.
为什么?
Why not?
好人才能上天堂
You gotta be a good person to go to heaven.
那…
Then...
我们一样
We're the same.
我们不能上天堂
We can't go to heaven.
因为你不是好人
Because you're not good.
我不是人
And I'm not a person.
(朋友)
天啊,不,拜托
Oh, God. Oh, no. Please.
她身边的人不是好东西
She's keeping some pretty nasty company, man.
情报显示她父亲可能是尼马塔
Intelligence believes her father might be Nirmata.
我要你跟踪她
I need you to follow her.
获得她的信任
Gain her trust.
看她能否带你找到他
See if she can lead you to him.
我有东西给你
Here, I got you something.
我以为你都不会问呢
Thought you'd never ask, man.
你高攀不上我
I'm way out of your league.
是给她的,混♥蛋♥ -好
It's for her, asshole. All right.
长程追踪器,那样才能杀了尼马塔
Long range tracker. I need you to get it on her, so we can kill Nirmata.
那她呢?
And what about her?
她怎样?她是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,贾许
What about her? She's a terrorist, Josh.
不准心软,兄弟
Do not go native on me, pal.
(通缉)
(警♥察♥)
发现那个小孩了
她跟那个美♥国♥佬♥在一起
嘿
Hey.
贾许
Josh.
你不是来杀我的吧?
You ain't here to kill me, are ya?
美国先生
Mr. All-American.
你的想法变了
I see your loyalties have changed.
天啊
God, man.
真高兴见到你
It is good to see you.
什么?这是谁?
What? Who's this?
它们现在做小孩子了?
Whoa. So, they're making kids now?
德鲁,这是小飞,模拟人
Drew, this is Alphie. Simulant.
小飞,这是德鲁
Alphie, this is Drew.
那个混♥蛋♥
The asshole.
你好,混♥蛋♥
Hello, Asshole.
非常好
Very good.
她有超厉害的能力
She got these crazy abilities.
能遥控物品
She can remotely control things,
开启关闭
turn them on and off.
我根本不知道它们能那样
I didn't even know they can do that shit.
对,我没见过这种科技
Yeah. I've never seen tech like this.
好扯
Wild.
好,我去厨房♥拿东西给你
So. I'm gonna get you something from the kitchen.
想要什么,小可爱?
What do you want, sweetie?
机器人获得自♥由♥
For robots to be free.
冰箱里没那个
Oh, we don't have that in the fridge.
冰淇淋好不好?
How about ice cream?
好,那就冰淇淋
Great. Ice cream then.
谢了,宝贝 -不会
Thanks, babe. Yeah.
宝贝?
"Babe"?
开始啰 -你叫她宝贝?
Here we go. - Did you say, "babe," Drew?
对,少啰唆
Yeah, don't start with me.
她说…
She, says she...
它说它知道尼马塔在哪里
It says, it knows where Nirmata is.
玛雅会在他身边
Maya will be with him.
你能查出来吗?
Can you get it out of her?
她经过触碰加密
She's touch encrypted.
只有尼马塔能进入
电影精选列表