它们就赢了
and destroy Nomad, they win.
我们则会灭亡
And we go extinct.
只有你知道那间实验室的格局
You're the only one who knows the layout of that lab.
或许你能帮我们
Maybe you can help us.
他们有说我快找到尼马塔了吗?
Did they tell you how close I was to finding Nirmata?
我差点就杀了那个王八蛋?
How close I was to killing the son of a bitch?
游牧者的飞弹
How you assholes screwed the whole mission
攻击毁了整个任务?
with Nomad's missile strike?
中校 -我记得那么多
Sergeant... - 'Cause that much I remember.
那晚我失去太太,将军,恕我直言
I lost my wife that night, General, all due respect.
我失去一个非常亲近的人
I lost someone very near and dear to me.
那晚我失去一个孩子
I lost a child that night.
所以我不管什么人类灭绝
So, I don't give a shit about becoming extinct.
我还要看电视
I got TV to watch.
嘿
Hey.
你们
Hey, guys.
我们离海边不远,应该停在这里
We're not far from the beach, so we should just stop here.
算我一份 玛雅?
Deal me in. Maya?
这不可能是真的
This can't be real.
这是两天前录的
This was recorded two days ago.
验证测试确认她是人类
Authentication tests confirm she's human.
认得这地点吗?
Do you recognize this location?
泰勒中士
Sergeant Taylor...
贾许亚 -快点…
Joshua. Come on. Let's...
我收到的命令是摧毁那个武器和机构
My orders are to destroy that weapon and the facility,
那里的任何人都会没命
and whoever's there is going to be killed,
如果你记起来,跟我们走
but if you can remember enough to come with us,
引导我的团队,我保证
guide my team, I promise you,
我们会带那个女人回来
we will bring that woman back.
快点
Come on, let's...
拜托
Oh, come on.
清晨6点出发
Move out at 0600.
好,安静
All right, settle down.
欢迎回到新亚洲
Welcome back to New Asia.
我们获知实验室地点
We've got a location on the lab...
你们能看到
...which, as you can see,
它位于敌线后方深处
is way behind enemy lines.
(新亚洲)
我们最近的基地在400哩外
Our nearest base, 400 miles away.
这里不鸟洛杉矶
They don't care about LA here.
(实验室 基地)
本地的人类,包括警方在内
The human locals, including the police,
都与AI合作
all work with A.I.
机器人、人类和模拟人都恨我们
Robots, humans, and simulants, they all hate us.
只要被捕
So, you get caught,
你就完蛋了
you're screwed.
别被逮到
Don't get caught.
泰勒中士知道实验室的格局
Sergeant Taylor knows the layout of the facility.
我们靠他引导
We work off him.
我们的任务是找到
Our mission is to find
名为阿尔法O的武器
the weapon designated Alpha-O.
再从游牧者发射飞弹
Then we call in a missile strike
炸毁它
from Nomad and blow it up.
赞
Yeah.
解散
Dismissed.
我要了
Hey, I got dibs.
很赞喔
That's pretty ballin', man!
只要我事后杀了它
As long as I kill it after.
你老婆?
That's your wife? - Mmm-hmm.
能再陪她一分钟,我什么都愿意
I'd do anything for just one more minute.
可以啦
It's fine. It's fine.
我罩你
I know, I got you.
这场战争害我失去两个儿子
I lost... I lost both my sons in this war.
这是真的…这是精华
This is the real... This is the cream of the...
更难受的是他们因为我才从军
What makes it harder is they joined up because of me.
有一个在华新迷上一个模拟人
One of them fell for a simulant in Hua Hin.
你相信吗?
You believe that? Daniels!
基地附近小酒店的酒女
A barmaid at a juke joint near the base.
她说她爱他
She told him she loved him.
他替她赎身,结果…
He goes to buy out her contract and it turns out
她设计他,对
she set him up. Yep.
对
Yeah, sure...
她和叛乱同伙
She and her insurgent buddies
慢慢杀了他
took their sweet time killin' him.
这地方可以防守
Yeah, this... this is a hold section.
总之,希望你找到你太太
Anyway, I hope you find your wife.
回声一号♥呼叫游牧者
Echo one to Nomad.
放下飞机
Releasing the bird.
♪ Kid A, Kid A
♪ Kid A, Kid A
♪ Everything
♪ Everything
♪ Everything
♪ Everything
♪ In its right place
♪ In its right place...
下去,快…
Go, go, go!
出发…
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
动作快…
Let's move! Move! Move!
冲啊
Go, go, go!
蹲低 -蹲低
Down! Down.
起飞
Take us up.
天啊
Oh, man!
那是什么? -我们去哪?
What is that? The hell we goin'?
那不是实验室,是破落小镇
It's not a lab, it's a damn shanty town.
以前在那里
Used to be down there.
可恶 他们好像在上面
Damn it. Looks like they built
建了一座村子
a village on top of it.
靠
Well, shit.
哇
Whoa!
实验室在哪?
Where's the lab?
你们把机器人藏在哪里?
Where you hiding your robot buddies?
谁要说?入口在哪里?
Who's gonna talk? Where's the entrance?
为什么要保护AI?
Why are you protecting A.I.?
好,没事
Okay. It's okay.
当人类很丢脸吗?
You're ashamed to be human?
我让你看看会怎么样
I'm gonna show you what's gonna happen.
你看这只可爱的小狗
See this nice little pup here?
其实… -不要
You know... No. No.
这是你的吗?
Is this yours?
入口在哪?快说
Hey, where's the entrance? Talk!
我们只是农民
We are just farmers.
少废话
Cut the bullshit, huh?
三,懂吗?
Three. You understand that?
快说
Talk to me.
二
Two.
一
One.
懂一二三的意思吗?入口在哪?
You know what one, two, three, means? Where's the entrance?
说入口在哪,快说
Tell me where the entrance is! Talk to me.
你在隐瞒什么? -快说
What are you hiding? Talk to me.
别再唉唉叫
Shut your little crying mouth.
回答我,快说 -看着我
Give me an answer. Tell me. Look at me!
上尉
Captain!
上尉
Captain!
麦布莱、哈威留下
McBride, Hardwick, you stay here.
其他人跟我走
Everybody else, you're with me.
不难吧?
Wasn't so hard, was it?
进来了 -收到
We're in. Copy that.
我们30分钟后绕回去
We'll circle back in figures, 3-0.
快…动作快…
Come on. Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
保持冷静,保持通讯
Stay far, maintain comms.
收到,卡顿
Copy that, Cotton.
底下那些东西
它们还比较有同情心
你们击败不了AI
那是演化的趋势
哪个舱口,泰勒?
Which hatch is it, Taylor?
电影精选列表