Maya!
玛雅
Maya!
玛雅
Maya!
游牧者…玛雅…
Nomad! Nomad! Maya! Maya!
不,不
No! No!
玛雅
Maya!
A.I. 创世者
(五年后)
不
No.
关闭,关闭
Off. Off.
被认为躲在
Thought to be hiding in the isles
东南新亚洲的岛上 持续追捕
of Southeast New Asia, the ongoing manhunt continues
神秘AI设计师尼马塔
for the mysterious A.I. designer known as Nirmata.
美军扩大在新亚洲的搜索行动
As US forces widen their search across New Asia,
尼马塔逃避追捕… 我好得很
Nirmata has evaded capture... I'm doing great.
休息,找点消遣
Rest, a little recreation, you know,
吃、睡、工作,重复
eat, sleep, go to work, repeat.
头痛呢?
And the headaches?
做恶梦?
The nightmares?
没了
Gone.
(贾许亚,对)
(错)
你的记忆呢?卧底那段时间
What about your memory? Anything coming back
记忆有回来吗?
from when you were undercover?
像是尼马塔的位置
Like Nirmata's location.
没有新的
Uh, nothing new.
(对)
只有撤离那晚
Just the night of the extraction.
特种部队突袭
Special Forces raid.
游牧者飞弹攻击
Nomad missile strike.
你的消息来源死亡
Your source dying.
太太
Wife.
我和我的消息来源结婚了,可是…
We were married. This... Me and my source. But...
没有,毫无记忆
No. I got nothing.
工作怎么样?
How's your job?
我们感谢各位清理洛杉矶
We thank you for your service in cleaning up Los Angeles.
辐射量已达史上新低
Radiation levels are at an all-time low
感谢团队的坚定
thanks to the unwavering dedication
奉献与付出
and hard work of our team.
(洛杉矶原爆点)
靠
Oh, shit.
好
All right.
我看到那段影片
Oh, I saw this video...
上面说 AI做核子攻击
that said the reason A.I. nuked us
是想抢我们工作
was to take our jobs.
这份工作可以给它们
They can have this job.
有什么发现吗?
Hey, you gettin' anything?
没有
Hmm? No.
现在呢?
How about now?
还没 领班
Nothing yet. Hey, foreman,
第六格,有读数吗?
grid six. You gettin' a readin' on this?
不! -靠,天啊
No! - Shit! Oh, my God!
在我身边的孩子呢?
Where is the child I was with?
她在哪里? -你能帮我吗?
Where is she? Will you help me?
孩子,她在哪? -把它拉开…
Child! Where is she? - Get it off me! Get it off me!
她需要我的协助
She needs my assistance!
领班 -她叫艾美
Foreman! - Her name is Amy!
1♥1♥4♥4状况,还好吗
We got a 11-4-4. - Is she okay?
是… -孩子
Yeah... Child!
喂 -艾美
Hey! Amy!
艾美!不…拜托…
Amy! No, no, no! Please,
拜托不要,不要 -等等
please, please don't. Don't. - Wait, no.
艾美
Amy!
领班,收到了吗?
Foreman, you got that? Yeah.
收到,泰勒,他离线了
Copy that, Taylor. He's offline now.
它好像真人
That was like a real person, okay?
它好像真人 -冷静
Hey, calm down, Harrison. - That was like a real...
搞什么?
Harrison! - Dude, what the hell?
那是真的
That was real!
它们不是真的,好吗?
They're not real, okay?
它们没感觉
They don't feel shit.
只是程式设定
Just programming.
第二层准备
Prepare level two
进行热处理
for thermal processing.
75,开始回收处理
Seven-five, begin recycling process.
(游牧者:人类的希望)
(家属今天齐聚原爆点)
(纪念15周年…)
洛杉矶核爆后15年
Fifteen years since the nuclear explosion in Los Angeles
西方发动消灭AI之战
launched the West into a war to eradicate A.I.
造价上兆美元的军事基地游牧者
The trillion-dollar military station, Nomad,
终于要协助西方打赢战争
is finally helping the West win the war.
成为新亚洲战场的长♥期♥要塞
Becoming a permanent fixture over the battlefields of New Asia, where A.I.
该区是AI的最后据点
is making its last stand.
承认已出现的…
Acknowledging the pain, and sorrow
痛苦与忧伤 -你好
that has taken place. Hello!
失去一切的孩子… -喂!
Hello! - Children who have lost
喂!
everything... Hey!
我记得这个
I remember this.
你好 嘿,你好
Hello! Hey! Hello!
看来你碰上了麻烦
Looks like you've seen some trouble.
怎么变成这样?
How'd you get these?
洛杉矶核爆
L.A. nuke.
有失去亲友吗?
You lost people?
我失去父母
Yeah, I lost my parents.
我爸妈,我哥
My mom and dad, my brother.
真遗憾
Sorry.
他们在原爆点,当场死亡
They were at Ground Zero. It was instantaneous.
没关系
So, it's all good.
好,抓住我的手
Okay. Squeeze my hand.
可以放开了
Can let go now.
我的手?好
What, my hand? Okay.
一…不行,卡住了
And a one. And a... No, it's stuck.
试另一个角度
But let's try another angle.
如果我试另一个角…
If I try another angle...
泰勒中士
Sergeant Taylor...
我是安德鲁将军,这是豪尔上校
I'm General Andrews. This is Colonel Howell.
没有
No.
没有什么,年轻人?
No what, son?
不管你们要什么
Whatever it is you want.
每周都有人来问我记不记得
People come here every week. Ask me if I remember.
我不记得
I don't. I don't remember.
你会想看这个,中士
You're gonna wanna see this, Sergeant.
我们找到尼马塔实验室的位置
We've located Nirmata's lab.
就在你卧底的区域
It's in the area where you were undercover.
情报显示
Our intelligence tells us
尼马塔研发出一项超级武器
that Nirmata's developed a superweapon
名为阿尔法O
called Alpha-O.
目标是摧毁游牧者
It's designed to destroy Nomad.
请节哀顺变
Well, I'm sorry for your loss, I guess.
尼安德塔人恶名昭彰
You know, Neanderthal's got a bad rap.
大家把他们说得很蠢,但是…
I mean, people talk about them like they were dumb, but...
他们会制♥作♥工具
you know, turns out they made tools.
做衣服 将植物
They made clothes. They made medicine
制成药品,甚至创作艺术
out of plants. They even made art.
用小花圈埋葬亡者
Little flower necklaces to bury their dead in.
问题是有个物种
The only problem was there was a species
比他们更聪明狠毒
that was smarter and meaner than them.
我们
Us.
我们强♥暴♥和谋杀他们
And we raped and murdered them
害他们灭绝
out of existence.
听懂我想说什么吗,泰勒?
You get where I'm going here, Taylor?
游牧者耗时近十年建造
It took nearly a decade to build Nomad,
这是我们打赢战争的最后机会
so this our last chance at winning the war.
如果它们用阿尔法O摧毁游牧者
If they get this Alpha-O weapon online
电影精选列表