尼马塔
名词1.[尼泊尔语“创世者”之意]神秘
不明的先进人工智慧设计师
2.被人工智慧奉为其创造者的个体
救星;上帝
(明日新知)
(世纪 新闻影片)
欢迎来到机器人的未来
Welcome to the future of robotics.
让它们帮助你
Let them help you.
做家事?
Chores around the house?
它们无所不能
There isn't anything they can't do.
机器人的下一个惊人进步
The next marvelous advancement
是人工智慧
in robotics is artificial intelligence.
研究过人脑之后
By studying the human brain,
我们赋予机器人独♥立♥思考与生命
we have given independent thought and life to robots,
让它们加入美国劳动力
allowing them to join the American workforce
近乎真人
almost like real people.
一项新科技
Now, a new technology
缩短人类与AI的差距
is bridging the gap between humans and A.I.,
使我们比以往更相近
making us closer than ever.
扫描您自己的脸部特征后
By scanning your own facial features,
我们能赋予它们完整的机器身体
we can give them to a fully robotic body,
使它们比人类更像人类
making them more human than human.
(就是模拟人)
有了模拟人,未来前景可期
With a simulant, the future's never looked better.
AI深入我们日常生活各层面
A.I. is integrated into all parts of our day-to-day life.
它们为我们做饭
They cook our meals,
为我们开车
they drive our cars,
担任我们的公仆
they are our civil servants,
维护和平
keeping the peace,
加上崭新的尖端防御系统
and with the new state-of-the-art
它们甚至…
defense system, they even... -
十年前的今天 一枚核弹头
Ten years ago today, a nuclear warhead
在洛杉矶引爆
was detonated in Los Angeles.
转眼间有将近百万人
Nearly a million people incinerated,
烧成灰烬
in the blink of an eye
元凶是本该保护我们的人工智慧
by the artificial intelligence created to protect us.
我们西方禁用了人工智慧
We banned A.I. in the Western World,
希望这种事再也不会发生
so this will never happen again.
然而新亚洲各国
Yet the republics of New Asia
并不为此担忧,继续开♥发♥AI
do not share our concern, and continue to develop A.I...
将它们视为人类
embracing them as equals.
请别误会
Now, make no mistake.
我们无意与新亚洲人对抗
We're not at war with the people of New Asia.
而是针对他们拥有的AI
But the A.I. they harbor...
这是我们的生存之战
This is a fight for our very existence.
只要AI构成威胁
For as long as A.I. is a threat,
我们就不会停止猎杀它们
we will never stop hunting them.
(新亚洲,康南,2065年)
游牧者,这是B,已到达
Nomad. This is Bravo, inbound.
登陆区4139…
LT is bearing four, one, three, niner...
收到,开始
Roger that, feet wet.
队长雷达侦测到你…
Team leader's radar has you...
全连前进
Company moving in.
这是游牧者,收到
This is Nomad. Copy that.
传送攻击座标
Sending the strike coordinates.
♪ Fly me to the moon
♪ And let me play among the stars
宝贝女儿
Baby girl.
她要不是非常聪明…
Well, they're either gonna be really smart,
就是跟她老爸一样
or take after their dad. Whoo!
她生你的气了
She mad at you. - That was...
她踢腿表示认同
That was a kick of agreement.
踢腿表示认同 -对
That was a kick of agreement? - Yes...
对 -她说不对
That was... Yeah. - She's like "Nah,
别这样讲爸比
"nah, don't call Daddy that.
别跟爸比这样说
"Don't say that to Daddy."
你确定我是孩子的爸吧?
Wait. I mean, you are a hundred percent sure I'm the dad, right?
不确定
No.
你要了解… -哇
Try to understand. - Oh, wow.
她出生后 如果表现很机车
When it's born, if it starts acting like
你就能确定了
a complete dick, you can feel pretty confident.
天啊 -我开玩笑的
Oh, man! - I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
不,我没事 -开玩笑的
No, that is... You know what? - I'm kidding.
我要走了
I'm good. I think I'm leaving.
我不要… -抱歉
No, no, I don't want... - I'm kidding. I'm sorry.
我好受伤 -开玩笑的
No, I just... I feel hurt. - I'm kidding.
我没有安全感
Now I feel insecure... - Shush.
我不知道能不能继续…
...and I don't know if I can carry on this...
♪ In other words
♪ I love you
怎么了?
What's going on?
我们发现一个美国人
We found an American.
谁跟你说我们的位置?
Who told you our location?
哈伦 -求求你
Harun. Oh, please.
兄弟,被他们发现了,我们不够小心
Brother, they found us. We weren't careful enough.
靠,游牧者往这边来了,快走
Shit, Nomad's coming this way. Let's go.
快走
Let's go!
上船,快点
Get the boats. Hurry!
美国人来了
Americans are coming.
美国人…
American...
快…到船上去
Go, go, go! To the boats.
贾许亚 -拜托
Joshua. Oh, please.
玛雅,他看到我们了
Maya, he's seen us.
我们能带他走,当人♥质♥
We can take him with us. A hostage.
求求你 -东西收一收
Please. Get your things.
拜托,别动手
Please. Don't do it.
求求你
Please.
德鲁,你怎么在这里?
Drew, what the hell are you doing here?
你会暴露我的身分
You're gonna blow my cover.
你该给我更多时间才对
You were gonna give me more time.
命令,杀了尼马塔
Orders. Kill Nirmata.
尼马塔不在这里
Nirmata's not here.
听到没?尼马塔不在这里
You hear me? Nirmata's not here
向敌人进攻
Engaging the enemy.
进屋里去,快!
Into the house. Now!
快点 -快…
Move! Go, go, go!
我是泰勒中士 取消突袭行动
This is Sergeant Taylor. Call off the raid, damn it!
尼马塔不在这里
Nirmata's not here.
进去抓尼马塔
Moving in on Nirmata!
靠近客房♥
Near the guest room. - Listen,
听好,我在卧底,快取消突袭
I'm undercover. You gotta call off the raid.
你说你退出了,你保证过的
Told me you were out. You promised.
相信我,他们不要你,只要尼马塔
Trust me, they don't want you. They just want Nirmata.
我们走,快走
So let's go. Let's go. Come on.
玛雅
Maya.
别激动
Easy.
我爱你
I love you.
我绝对不会伤害你
I would never do anything to hurt you.
真的…
Hell...
你是我的一切
you're all I have.
拜托,我们该走了
Please. We have to go.
那其他的呢?
What about the others?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
它们是我的家人 它们不是人
They're my family. - They're not people, Maya.
它们不是真的
They're not real!
这是真的,你我是真的
This is real! You and I are real.
爱是真的 那孩子是真的
This love is real. That child is real!
不
No.
这…
This...
这不是真的
this isn't real.
玛雅,你胡说 求求你
Maya, you don't mean that. Please.
泰勒中士 -玛雅,拜托
Sergeant Taylor! - Maya, please!
不 -我们走
No! Hey, let's go!
快走
Come on. Hey, let's go!
玛雅…
Maya! Maya.
玛雅
电影精选列表