来,我们走
Come on. We have to go.
后退
Back up.
兄弟?
Brother?
过来,孩子
Come here, my child.
小飞
Alphie.
小飞
Alphie.
我遇见她是在…
I met her at, uh...
我忘了那间夜店叫什么
I forgot what the club was called.
她好美
I mean, she was beautiful.
我父亲把他对AI的了解都教给我
My father taught me everything he knew about A.I.
战争开始时,他被迫逃亡
When the war started, he was forced to flee.
我是模拟人带大的 它们收养我
I was raised by the simulants. They adopted me.
因为它们无法有自己的小孩
You know, 'cause they can't have kids of their own.
它们保护我
They protected me.
爱我,照顾我比人类更细心
Loved me, took better care of me than humans would've.
玛雅
Maya.
尼马塔
Nirmata.
真希望我能拥抱你
If I could just hold you...
最后一次
one last time.
(母亲)
你要那孩子干什么?
What do you want with the child?
她跟你什么关系?
What is she to you?
她要带我去找玛雅
She was taking me to Maya.
她父亲死后…
After her father died,
玛雅成了下一个尼马塔
Maya became the next Nirmata.
玛雅做出那孩子
Maya made the child with the power
想阻止所有武器
to stop all weapons.
你知道洛杉矶核弹
The nuclear bomb in Los Angeles
是个编码错误吗?
a coding error. You know that?
人类的错误
Human error.
他们却把责任推给我们
They blamed us for their mistake.
我们绝对不会攻击人类
We would never attack mankind.
你知道我们打赢后
Do you know what will happen
西方会怎样吗?
to the West when we win this war?
不会怎样
Nothing.
我们只想平静过日子
We only want to live in peace.
哈伦
Harun.
让我见她最后一次
Let me see her one last time.
拜托
Please.
那就是他们要的,傻瓜
That's what they want, you fool.
他们跟踪你,好找到她
They are following you to get to her.
我绝不会带你去找尼马塔
I will never take you to Nirmata.
哈伦
Harun!
哈伦,我们需要你
Harun, we need you.
快叫他们通话
Get them on the comms now.
喂
Hello, hello.
维持我们的位置
And keep us in position.
怎么回事?
What's up-
他们在攻击我们的基地
They're attacking our base.
小飞
Hey, hey. Alphie.
你没事吧?
You okay?
他们说你会伤害母亲
They said you're going to hurt Mother.
不对
It's not true.
我绝对不会伤害母亲
I would never hurt Mother.
我爱她
I love her.
她爱你吗?
Does she love you?
爱
She did.
她爱过我
She did once.
她制♥造♥我的时候?
When she made me?
帮帮我
Help me.
帮我找到母亲
Help me find... Mother.
那孩子呢?
哈伦
Harun...
我们该走了
We should go.
带这孩子到安全的地方
Get the child to safety.
游牧者
Nomad!
游牧者
Nomad.
游牧者
Nomad.
长官,游牧者攻击的伤亡者
我们再也躲不掉游牧者了
We can't hide from Nomad anymore.
这孩子会救我们
她能阻止它吗?
She can stop it?
她还没准备好
She is not ready yet.
她的能力还在增强
The range of her powers are still growing.
如果我们能送她上去
But, if we can get her up there,
或许她能摧毁它
maybe she can destroy it.
怎么有人能幸存?
How could anyone survive that?
她不能
She won't.
但那会扭转战争的局势
But it will turn the tide of the war.
她知道自己被创造出来的目的吗?
Does she even know what she's been created for?
她一无所知
他们创造我们当奴隶
They created us to be slaves.
但我们会摆脱奴役
But we will be delivered from slavery.
我们的救星很快就会来
Soon. Our savior is coming
有能力结束所有战争
with the power to end all wars.
我们最后将获得自♥由♥
We will finally be free,
我们两个族群
and our two species
将和平共处
will live together in peace.
可恶
Shit.
待命,不是关闭
Standby. Not off.
我们去找母亲
Let's go find Mother.
♪ Let's take a drive
♪ Down Lover's Lane again
♪ Retrace our tracks down Lover's Lane again
♪ Relive the past...
糟糕,我们遭受攻击,快起来
Shit! We're under attack. Come on. Come on.
是我,是我
是美国人,指挥官
Americans, Commander.
他们来抓那孩子
They've come for the child.
她在哪?
糟了
Oh, shit!
去找她
Find her.
快点
Come on.
喂…
Hey, hey, hey...
哈伦
Harun.
惨了
Oh, shit.
找到她了吗?
怎么回事?
快回报!
请回答!
哈伦?
Harun?
她不在这里
She is not here.
林木线上有活动
But there is movement on the tree line.
美国人在附近
Americans are near.
那是什么?
看不到
(美国陆军)
别起来
Stay down.
带他们离开,快
Get them out of here. Go!
快!
Go!
快走,快…
Move! Go, go, go! Go, go. Hey!
他们来抓我了
They've come for me.
我必须帮忙
I have to help.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
我必须帮忙 -小飞,我们该走了
I have to help. - Alphie, we gotta go.
小飞 小飞
Alphie!
在桥上
On the bridge.
目标…快跑…
Targets. Targets. Targets. Run! Run!
炸♥弹♥准备
Arm the bombs.
G13,预备
G-13, you're up.
爆♥炸♥半径100公尺
Detonation, 100 meter radius.
倒数三、二、一
Set in three, two, one.
开始
Go.
出去
Go!
命令确认 再见,长官
G-13: Command confirmed. Goodbye, ma'am.
很荣幸为您效命
It's been a pleasure to serve you.
出发…
Launch! Launch!
不…
No, no, no.
G14,出发
G-14, launch.
电影精选列表