If you ain't Nirmata, you ain't gettin' in.
你给的戒指呢?
What about the ring you gave?
什么戒指?
What ring?
我送给玛雅的那枚戒指
You know, the ring. The ring I gave Maya.
你还有它的追踪器吗?
You still got the tracker for it?
贾许,她死了 -不,我看到影片…
Josh, she's gone, man. - No, I saw footage of...
别说了 -我看到戒指
Stop, man. I saw the ring.
我看到她
I saw her,
我看到她戴着 -好啦
she was wearing it. - Okay.
她活得好好的 -好啦
She looked very alive. - Okay. Okay.
好啦,对不起
All right, man, I'm sorry.
哇靠
Holy shit.
怎样?
What?
过来
Come here, man.
这是我这辈子见过最先进的模拟人
Josh, that's the most advanced sim I've ever seen in my life.
其他的只是复♥制♥贴上
The others are just copy and paste.
这孩子不一样
But this kid's different, man.
她能成长
She can grow.
你说她能控制物品
You said she can control things.
她的能力范围也会成长
The range of her powers will grow too.
最后她能遥控所有科技
Eventually, she'll be able to control all technology remotely.
从任何地方
From anywhere.
她将锐不可当
She'll be unstoppable.
冰淇淋没了
There's no more ice cream.
宝贝,帮个忙
Hey, babe, can you do me a favor,
带小飞上楼到公♥寓♥
and take Alphie upstairs to the apartment?
我们马上上去 -好啊
We'll be right up. - Sure.
我喜欢顾小孩
I love babysitting.
走吧,小可爱
Come on, sweetie.
有人看到你们过来吗?
Did anybody see you come here?
冰淇淋、摩卡、巧克力
Ice cream. Mocha, chocolate.
摩卡、香草
Mocha, vanilla.
我找到追踪器了
Ah, I found the tracker.
希望她还戴着戒指
Just hope she's still wearing that ring.
我看过假的玛雅
I saw fake Mayas.
我也看过,那不代表什么
I've seen them too, man. It doesn't mean anything.
她应该只是捐过自己的外貌
She probably just donated her likeness at some point.
他们在推广接受扫描,支持AI
You know they were doing all that, "Get scanned today, support A.I.,"
鬼话连篇
all that shit.
小飞,跟我聊聊贾许亚
Tell me about Joshua, Alphie.
他很好玩
He's funny.
我们玩一个游戏叫…
We play a game called...
“别让朋友贾许亚被警♥察♥杀死”
"Save your friend Joshua "from being killed by the fucking police."
怎么了?他们来抓我了
What's the matter? - They're coming to get me.
你哪位?
Who's this?
送冰淇淋
...ice cream delivery.
冰淇淋
Oh. Ice cream.
(警♥察♥)
模拟人小孩位于
Simulant child is located
公♥寓♥大楼28楼
on the 28th floor of the apartment building.
开始了 准备行动
Here we go. - Suit up.
送冰淇淋
...ice cream delivery.
拜拜 -请给我好评
Bye-bye. - Please leave a good review.
虚惊一场
False alarm.
(警♥察♥)
冰淇淋来啰
Ice cream is here.
跟我说你最喜欢的 你想要哪一种?
Tell me your favorite. Which one do you want?
靠
Oh, fuck.
现在美国人无法伤害你了
You are safe from the American.
跟我来,我们会保护你
Come with me. We'll protect you from him.
(致命)
(击昏)
好
All right.
枪放下
Put down-
德鲁,该走了,德鲁
Drew, we gotta go. Drew.
快…
Go, go, go, go!
去后头看看
Check the rear.
系统都骇进去
Hack everything.
该找救兵来了
It's time to call in the cavalry.
♪ Needs his mountains
♪ Like a seagull
♪ Needs its painted wings
♪ Love I need you
♪ Come go with me
追踪器显示戒指在附近
Tracker's saying the ring's nearby.
是你在海边的老房♥子,贾许
It's your old house on the beach, Josh.
太离谱了,她不可能在这里
This is crazy, Josh. There's no way she's out here.
你知道这有多危险吗?
Do you have any idea how dangerous this is?
听着,攻击当晚
Listen, the night of the attack,
有些事你不知情
there were things you didn't know about, okay?
有些事你最好别知道
Things you don't wanna know about. You weren't privy to.
他们在我们进来之前才告知
They came over the wire right before we came in.
贾许,你不懂 别这样,拜托
Josh, you don't understand. Don't do this. Please.
可恶
Damn it!
我朋友来了
My friends are coming.
糟了
Oh, shit.
贾许
Josh!
贾许
Josh!
贾许 我们该走了
Josh. We gotta go!
回到车上,贾许
Get back to the truck. Josh!
贾许
Josh!
喂!不行…
Hey! Hey! No, no, no!
该走了
Time to move.
上船,快点
Get the boats. Hurry!
德鲁,你在干嘛?
Drew, what the hell are you doing?
听到没?
Do you hear me?
命令,杀了尼马塔
Orders. Kill Nirmata.
家人,玛雅
Family, Maya.
那其他的呢? -玛雅
What about the others? Maya.
它们不是人,玛雅,它们是AI
They're not people, Maya. They're A.I.
它们不是真的
They are not real!
这是真的,你我是真的
This is real! You and I are real.
爱是真的,那孩子是真的
This love is real! That child is real!
告诉我玛雅在哪里
Tell me where Maya is.
你知道她在哪里
You know where she is.
告诉我她在哪
Okay, just tell me where she is,
我就再也不烦你
I'll leave you alone forever, okay?
告诉我她在哪里
Tell me where she is!
不管你要什么,跟我说她还活着
Whatever you want, just tell me she's alive.
对不起…
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
好吗?对不起
Hey. Okay? I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起
I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
贾许,贾许
Josh! Josh.
我们快走
We gotta go! -
德鲁
Drew.
贾许 -德鲁
Josh. Drew.
可恶
Shit.
靠
Shit.
没关系,德鲁,我在这里…
It's okay. It's okay, Drew. I'm here. I'm here.
对不起 没关系
I'm sorry. - It's okay.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you.
他们不让我说
They wouldn't let me.
攻击那晚,我们发现…
The night we attacked, we learned...
尼马塔…
that Nirmata...
不是她父亲
It wasn't her father.
是她
It was her.
是她
It's her.
玛雅
Maya.
玛雅就是尼马塔
Maya's Nirmata.
玛雅
Maya.
不,等等,德鲁
No. Wait, wait. Drew.
等等…德鲁
Wait! Wait! Drew.
德鲁
Drew!
德鲁
Drew!
电影精选列表