He's in pretty bad shape.
好,听我说 你发现武器了吗?
All right, listen to me. Did you locate the weapon?
有,就在我这边
Yeah, it's here. I'm with it.
描述一下
Describe it.
是个小孩子 它是小孩,它们把它做成一个小孩
It's a kid. They're making it into some kinda kid.
它就是武器
That's the weapon.
什么?
What?
上校 -我到不了你那边
Colonel? Look, I... - I can't reach you.
你得带来给我
You have to bring it to me.
懂吗?
Do you understand?
不行,席普利动不了
No. Shipley can't move. I mean, he's...
他情况非常不妙
He's not looking good. At all.
到处都有警♥察♥
Police are everywhere. I don't know how
我不知道怎么离开
I'm getting out right now. I don't even have
我连脱逃策略都没有
an exit strategy right now.
那你知道该怎么做
Then you know what you have to do.
杀了它 -什么?
Kill it. - What?
上校,我…
Look, Colonel, I...
上校?喂?
Colonel? Hello?
豪尔?
Howell?
豪尔?
Howell?
豪尔?
Howell?
今天上班很累喔?
Tough day at the office?
你在哪看到的?
Where'd you see that?
嘿…
Hey, hey. Hey.
别紧张
Easy.
好
Okay. Hey.
好啦
All right.
这是奇迹
It's a miracle.
它们做了一个小孩
They've made a child.
放心
Don't worry,
我会杀了这个美国人
I will kill the American.
(警♥察♥)
它… 它不会死,只是关闭
It's... It doesn't die, it's off.
像电视关掉那样
I just turned it off like the TV.
一样,它没死,只是关闭
Same thing. It's not dead, it's off.
在哪里看到的?
Where'd you see this?
你在哪看到这个?
Where did you see this?
嘿
Hey...
你看
Whoa! - Hey, look, look.
看过她吗?
Have you seen her?
懂我意思吗?
Can you understand me?
你知道这是谁吗?
Do you know who this is?
她是尼马塔的朋友
She's friends with Nirmata.
知道她在哪里吗?
Do you know where she is?
给我…
Give me that. Give me...
给我,没关系
Give me that. That's fine.
丹丹
Dian Dang.
丹丹
Dian Dang.
给我…
Give me that. Give me...
好
Okay, okay.
小模拟人,怎么去丹丹?
Little Sim, how do you get to Dian Dang?
在哪里?
Where is it?
警♥察♥
Police.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
一、二、三
One, two, three...
过来
Come on.
小模拟人,上车
Come on, Little Sim, get in the car.
很好玩,跟卡♥通♥一样
Hey, it'll be fun.
会很好玩
Like cartoons. It will be, be fun.
就像玩游戏
Okay. It's like a game.
捉迷藏
Hide and seek.
我会开得很快
I'll drive fast.
走,超好玩的
All right, let's go. It will be fun.
对吧?过来
Ha! Right? Come on.
超好玩的
This is hella fun, this is...
干嘛不上车?很好玩
Why don't you wanna get in the car? It's a lot of fun.
给我上车
Get in the damn car.
草!
Shit.
哇
Whoa!
安全带
Seat belts.
这什么?
What is this?
装在头上的
It goes on your head.
后面有开关
There's a switch around back.
过来
Come here!
(警♥察♥)
我忘了转弯
Missed my turn.
不必畏惧死亡
Death is not to be feared.
心智会延续下去
The mind moves on.
♪ The message is a song
可以称她为女人
She shall be called Woman,
她是从男人身上取出来的
for she is taken out of man.
♪ Once I had a dream
♪ To sing...
小模拟人
All right, Little Sim.
丹丹在哪里?
Where's Dian Dang?
我太太在哪里?
Where's my wife?
王八…
Son of a...
开车
Drive.
回…
Back...
回基地
back to base.
没办法
I can't do that.
下一座美军基地在400哩外
The next American base is 400 miles away.
我快死了
I'm dying, man. - We'll never make it
我们过不了检查哨 -我撑不下去
past the checkpoints. - I'm not gonna make it.
你知道我们通不过
You know we'll never get past 'em.
给我一个机会
Give me a chance, man.
我在想办法 我想救你
I'm trying to, all right? I'm trying to save your life.
我在省会有朋友
All right? I got a friend in the provincial capital.
他会帮我们,好吗?
He's gonna help us. Okay?
好
Okay.
她是谁?
Who the hell is she, huh?
她是什么东西?
What the hell is she?
糟糕
Shit.
关闭
Off.
你会说英文了?
So, you speak English now?
惨了
Shit.
他们问的话,假装你是人类
If they ask, pretend that you're human, all right?
假装你是真人,好吗?
Pretend like you're a real person. Okay?
他们怎么叫你?你叫什么?
All right, what do they call you? What's your name?
叫什么名字,小模拟人?
What's your name, Little Sim?
他们叫你什么?你喜欢什么?
What'd they call you? What do you like?
可是我喜欢糖果 糖果有人用了
But I like candy. - Well, Candy's occupied.
拉斯维加斯好多人叫糖果
We got a full residency in Las Vegas, all right?
再挑一个你喜欢的
So, you pick something else you like.
阿法,奥米加,我叫你小飞
Alpha, omega. I'm gonna call you, Alphie, all right?
你的新名字叫小飞
That's your new name. Your new name's Alphie,
懂吗?
you understand?
你叫什么名字?不关你的事
What's your name? - None of your damn business.
装成真人,不然就关闭 懂吗?
Act real or off. You understand?
你好
Hello?
需要帮忙吗?
You need help?
是,卡车抛锚
Yes. The truck broke down.
能搭便车进城吗?
Can we get a lift to the city?
感激不尽
We'd really appreciate it.
慢一点
Okay, slow down.
慢下来…
Slow, slow, slow.
快拖他出来,时间不多
Get him out of here quickly. We don't have a lot of time.
了解
Roger that.
这边
Over here.
拖一个模拟人过来
Now bring me one of the simulants.
好的
Copy.
它昏了 挂了好几小时
Oh, shit. It's faint. He's been dead for hours.
电影精选列表