Do you? Yes, Michael. I do.
那你知道吗 我当然知道 迈克尔
Drop it. Take it easy.
放下它 冷静下
Turn around.
转过身去
Who's Prynne?
谁是白林
I don't know. You're lying.
我不知道 你撒谎
Don't be stupid. Stop.
别犯傻 住手
Not until Prynne is dead.
白林不死 我不罢休
I can't let you do that.
我不会让你得逞的
You're out of time. Who's Prynne?
快没时间了 谁是白林
It doesn't matter. Your guy is dead.
这不重要了 你的人已经死了
You have the gun?
枪在你手上吧
Take it, Michael. Take the weapon.
迈克尔 拿起它 拿起枪
Kill Prynne, retrieve the bag, and your family lives.
杀了白林 取回他的包 你的家人就能活命
I am not gonna do this. You can't have it both ways.
我不会这么做的 鱼和熊掌不可兼得
You can save the witness or your family.
你要救目击者还是你的家人
You know who Prynne is, don't you?
你知道白林是谁了 对吧
It's time to finish what you started.
你该完成你的未竟之事了
Now arriving Garrison, folks.
即将抵达加里森站
Hey, Mike, what happened to the guy with the guitar?
迈克 那个带吉他的家伙呢
He got off.
他下车了
I better not be staying at a bed and breakfast this time.
这次我最好不要再住家庭旅馆了
Uh-uh. No way.
绝对不行
Next stop, Cold Spring.
下一站 冷泉站
This train terminates at Cold Spring.
冷泉站是本次列车的终点站
All that's left is you. What?
只剩下你了 什么
Why are you going to Cold Spring?
你为什么要去冷泉
That's none of your business.
这不关你的事
What's in the bag? My God.
你包里有什么 我天
What is with you people and my bag? Jeez.
你们怎么跟我的包杠上了 我天
Hey. Prynne?
喂 白林吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Let go of me. I'm trying to help you.
放开我 我想帮你
Seriously, come on, do something.
来人 救命
Who is that? What's your problem?
谁在给你发消息 你有病吗
Mike, you gotta let the lady go.
迈克 放开这位女士
You don't get it, do you?
你还不明白吗
She wants you dead. You witnessed a murder.
她想让你死 你目击了一场谋杀
You have something that she wants,
你身上有她想要的东西
something she's willing to kill for.
有她不惜杀人也要得到的东西
Okay, Mike, you gotta let her go. Let the lady go.
好了 迈克 放开她 让她走吧
Mike. Hand me the phone.
迈克 把手♥机♥给我
Mike, come on.
迈克 别闹了
Don't move. Don't move. Stay in your seats.
都别动 都别动 待在座位上
Please, hand me the phone.
拜托 把手♥机♥给我
I... I don't...
我...我不是...
Look, I don't know what your problem is,
我不知道你怎么了
but I am not the person you're looking for, okay?
但我不是你要找的人 好吗
My... My boyfriend and I, we had this huge fight
我男朋友和我大吵了一架
because I wasn't sure about staying here and us and...
因为我不确定要不要留在这里 然后我们就...
So when I finished my shift,
我值班结束后
I... I just didn't wanna go home.
我只是不想回家而已
Forgive me. Take it. Take it.
原谅我 拿着 拿着
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
They're gonna kill my family.
他们要杀了我的家人
There's no one else.
这里没有其他人了
Six day riders. Six ticket stubs.
六名乘客 六张票根
Six going to Cold Spring.
六个人去冷泉
Except... One got off at Garrison.
除了...一个人在加里森站下了车
Goldman Sachs. He... He was in the aisle.
高盛先生 他当时坐在过道处
Bye-bye.
再见
He switched seats.
他换了座位
Prynne.
白林
Hester Prynne. «The Scarlet Letter». Of course.
海斯特·普林 红字 当然
You bought the ticket to Cold Spring.
你买♥♥了去冷泉站的票
End of the line. Cold Spring coming up.
终点站 冷泉要到了
Is it done?
搞定了吗
Is it done? I will not do this.
搞定了吗 我不会这样做的
I thought I had you figured out.
我以为你在我的掌控中
I really did.
真的
Manny?
曼尼
After all of this, you would choose the life of a stranger
最后你选择去救一个陌生人
Over your own family?
而弃家人于不顾吗
You must think you're some kind of a hero.
你肯定觉得你是所谓的英雄
I won't do this.
我不会那样做的
I won't do it. I will not do this.
我不会的 我不会那样做的
Manny, Manny, we have a hostage situation.
曼尼 发生了人♥质♥劫持事件
Calling dispatch.
请求调度
This is your last chance, Michael.
这是你最后一次机会 迈克尔
Do it. No.
动手 不
Prynne has evidence
白林手上有
of a conspiracy. That doesn't matter.
这场阴谋的证据 这不重要
The people I work for, they will do anything
那些我为之工作的人 他们会不惜一切
to protect themselves. What?
保护自己 什么
These are very powerful people.
他们都是非常有权势的人
They will do whatever it takes.
他们会不惜一切代价
They? Who? Who are you talking about?
他们 是谁 你说的他们指的是谁
Even kill you, your family. Everyone on that train.
他们甚至可以杀死你 你的家人 和这火车上的所有人
Do you understand? Who's they?
你听清楚了吗 他们是谁
You have made your choice.
你已经做出了你的选择
Joanna, who are you working for?
乔安娜 你为谁工作
Now everyone dies.
现在所有人都得死
Dispatch is contacting the police.
正在联♥系♥警方派遣人员
Stop the train.
停车
Copy that.
收到
You want to live, you stop this goddamn train now.
你想要活命的话 就立刻停车
Pull the brake. Now.
拉刹车 快点
All right. Now, everyone, hang on.
好吧 现在请大家坚持一下
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢
Train's less than a minute away.
火车一分钟之内到站
Marshal Service is ready for us.
法警准备随时待命
Take the statement at the safe house.
在安全屋录完证词
No screwing around.
不要胡闹
Why is it not stopping? I don't know.
为什么车不停 我不知道
Sam, I swear, I had nothing to do with this.
山姆 我发誓我跟这件事无关
Manny. Oh, man, that's not good.
曼尼 天啊 这可不妙
Oh, my God.
天啊
Help me get this open. It's jammed. Come on.
帮我把这个打开 这里卡住了 来
The engineer's dead. Cab door's jammed.
机械师死了 控制室门打不开
I can't access the control panel.
我进不去控制室
Dispatch, do you copy?
调度员 收到了吗
The brakes have malfunctioned.
刹车失灵了
There's no way to stop the train.
没法停车
You what?
你说什么
We'll have to clear the tracks.
我们必须要清除火车轨道
Roger.
收到
Dispatch is gonna clear the tracks.
调度员要清除火车轨道
What?
什么
There's a curve just before Beacon.
在抵达贝肯之前有一条弯道
Now, we hit it at 70 miles an hour,
现在我们会以70英里的速度冲过去
we're gonna derail for sure.
我们肯定会脱轨的
All the passengers are in the last car.
所有乘客都在最后一节车厢
Can we detach it? We have to try. Come on.
我们能把最后一节车厢卸下来吗 试一试吧 来吧
We gotta unhook the couplers.
我们要解开车钩
There's a coupler safety latch.
这里有一个钩锁铁
It can only be released from underneath the car.
它只能从车底解开
Someone will have to pull the knuckle pin,
得有人去推开钩销
and one of us will have to go down and release the latch.
我们中得有一人去车底解锁
No. No friggin' way. I'm not going down there.
不 不可能 我是不会下去的
It's just outside...
但这就在外面
I don't care. Shut up. I'm not going down there.
我不管 不行 反正我是不会下去的
电影精选列表