Hey, Tony, deal me in? Your money to lose, pal.
你好 托尼 能加一个吗 来输钱吧 朋友
Come on in, Mike.
迈克 来
I got 100 to my name.
我押一百美金
All right, Texas hold 'em.
好 玩德州扑克
Good? Sure.
好吗 可以
Okay. Gentlemen.
好的 先生们
Take a peek.
看一眼
Doing all right there, pal? You don't wanna know.
你的牌还好吗 朋友 你不会想知道的
You should have got off two stops ago.
你本该在两站之前下车的
Ten years I ride this train.
这趟车我坐了十年了
Maybe one time I wanna see the end of the line.
也许这次我该去它的终点站看看
Why? What about you, friend?
为什么 朋友 你为什么乘这趟车呢
What about me?
我吗
Never seen you on this train before.
之前我从没在车上见过你
Well, I've never seen you either.
我也没见过你
You're not a regular. What is that to you?
你不常坐这趟车 关你什么事
All right.
好吧
I think your friend here's got a problem with me.
我觉得你这位朋友对我有意见
Relax. Just making conversation.
放松 闲聊而已
That's all.
没别的意思
Well, if you wanna say something,
如果你有话要讲
why don't you say it?
为什么不直说呢
It just occurred to me that most of us,
我只是突然想到 我们中的大多数人
we ride this train every day.
每天都乘这趟车
We nod. We say hello.
见面点头问好
But how much do we really know about each other?
但是我们又彼此了解多少呢
What about you, Mike? What do we know about you?
你呢 迈克 我们了解你什么呢
Fair enough.
问得好
I got fired today.
今天我被解雇了
Yeah. Didn't have the guts to tell my wife.
没敢告诉我妻子
Yeah. Have to go home, look my son in the eye.
我不得不回家 看着我的儿子
What am I supposed to say?
我该说什么呢
I'm not the man you thought I was?
我没有你想象的那么优秀吗
What kind of father? What kind of husband?
这算什么父亲 算什么丈夫
60 years old. What have I got left to offer?
我六十岁了 还能为他们做什么呢
That was extremely honest. And I thought my life sucked.
你很坦诚啊 我以为我的生活糟糕透顶
Are we gonna play or what?
还打牌吗
Right.
好
I'm out.
我不玩了
So, I heard something earlier today,
今天早些时候 有人问我
a hypothetical question. Uhhuh.
一个假设的问题 喔
What was the question?
什么问题
What if someone asked you to do one little thing,
如果有人让你去做一件小事
something that's meaningless to you,
一件对你来说无所谓
but would affect another passenger on this train?
但会影响到列车上另一位乘客的事情
Would you do it?
你会去做吗
I don't know. What's in it for me?
我不知道 对我有什么好处呢
$100,000.
十万美元
Absolutely.
当然做了
You don't even know what it is.
你还不知道那件事是什么
It doesn't matter. Come on.
这不重要 管它呢
So what is that one little thing?
那件事是什么呢
A passenger on this train doesn't belong.
这趟列车上有名陌生乘客
They're carrying a bag,
他提着个包
but you don't know what it looks like.
但你不知道他长什么样子
All you have to do
你只需要
is find them before they get off.
在他们下车前找到他们
That's it? It's not much to go on, Mike.
就这些吗 还没完吧
Tell me about it.
继续说
What happens when you find 'em?
你找到他们后会怎么样
They die. Hypothetically.
他们会死掉 只是假设
So what would you do, Mike?
你会怎么做呢 迈克
I'd get all the people left on the train in one car,
我会让列车上所有人都聚集到一个车厢
propose that very scenario.
告诉他们事情的经过
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
I mean, would you take the money?
我是说 你会拿这些钱吗
You know what? I already did.
你猜怎么着 我已经拿了
You see, I count five. Five what?
我找到了五个 五个什么
Five people left that don't belong.
五个陌生乘客
Five people on this train that I've never seen before.
车上有五个我之前从没见过的人
The lady right here.
这位女士
The young girl with the pink hair at the window.
窗边粉色头发的年轻女孩
Mr. Goldman Sachs over there.
那边的高盛先生
My friend with the guitar.
带吉他的朋友
And you.
还有你
I'm Jackson.
我是杰克逊
You know what I would do? Tell me.
你知道我会怎么做吗 说说看
I would pocket that 100 grand,
我会拿了那十万美元
find the guy,
找到那个家伙
tell him to take a different train.
让他乘另一趟列车
All right.
好吧
All in. Whoa. Whoa.
全押 哇哦
For real? All right.
真的吗 好吧
So, you never answered the question.
你还没回答那个问题
What question?
什么问题
What are you doing on this train?
你为什么要乘这趟列车
Maybe I'm like you.
也许我跟你一样
Maybe I wanna see the end of the line.
也想去终点站看看
Wait a minute. Excuse me.
等下 抱歉
I call.
我跟
This is a monthly pass. You're a regular commuter.
这是张月票 你是常客
Yeah. And I have a full house.
没错 我有三条加一对
Oh!
哇
What do you have? That's it for me.
你的牌呢 我输了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
So what if I'm this guy you're talking about?
如果我就是你说的那个人呢
Are you? If I was?
你是吗 如果我是
Someone wants you dead.
有人想要你死
I can help you, but I need to know what you know,
我可以帮你 但你得告诉我全部
why you're going to Cold Spring,
你为什么要去冷泉
what's in that case.
包里有什么
It's just a guitar. Open it.
只是把吉他 打开看看
You wanna help me? Why should I trust you?
你想要帮我 我为什么要信你
Open the case.
把包打开
So what do we do now?
那现在该怎么办
You and I go to carriage one, barricade ourselves inside.
你和我去一号♥车厢 把自己锁在里面
And then, what, you gonna find this killer,
然后你去找到那个杀手
take him down yourself?
解决掉他吗
Gonna try.
试试看
Obviously, I'm not Prynne.
很明显 我不是白林
But you seem to have figured that out already.
但我想你应该已经知道了
That's a left-handed guitar.
那是把左手吉他
What's that got to do with it?
跟这有什么关系
Hey, man, are you okay?
先生 你还好吧
Yeah.
还好
The gun's in your right hand.
你右手正握着枪
Well, shit.
操
I guess that's why she chose you.
我知道她为什么会选你了
Four passengers left. Which one is it?
只剩四名乘客了 谁是白林
I don't know.
我不知道
All you got to lose and you don't know.
你已经全盘皆输了 却不自知
You killed that agent.
你杀了那个探员
No, that's on you, man.
不 那是因为你
How much is she paying you to kill the witness?
她给你多少钱去杀那个目击者
Same as you, I guess.
我猜 跟你一样
But that's not really how it works out, is it?
但实际并非如此
No matter how much they pay, you always end up owing more.
不管他们给你多少 你总是不够用
Who's Prynne, Michael? Tell me now.
迈克尔 谁是白林 快告诉我
No.
不
You have no idea who you're up against.
你不知道你在与谁对抗
电影精选列表