Hi, honey. How's your day going?
亲爱的 你今天过的怎么样
Good. What's going on, sweetheart?
很好 怎么了 亲爱的
I didn't wanna bother you,
我不想打扰你
But did you happen to go by the bank today?
但是你今天去银行了吗
No. I thought we were gonna wait.
没有 我以为我们要等等
Yeah, until this week. We talked about this.
是 说好等到这周末之前 我们不是谈过了吗
Danny has to register for classes.
丹尼要开始选课了
If we don't get an extension
如果贷款不能延期
On the mortgage, neither check clears.
支票就付不过去
I mailed the tuition check this morning.
我今天早上把学费支票发过去了
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah, yeah. Just in the middle of it, you know.
嗯 嗯 只是正忙着
Same old, same old.
和以往一样 一样
Okay, honey. I'll see you tonight.
好吧 亲爱的 今晚见
Yep. Bye.
好 拜拜
Sorry I'm late. Hey, hey. There he is.
抱歉我晚了 嘿 你来了
How you doing? How long you been at it?
你怎么样 喝多久了
Only since security escorted me from my building.
自从保安把我送出大门就一直在喝
Cheers.
干杯
Oh, no. Mmmhmm.
不 是啊
Hey, two more for him.
再给他两杯
So how did Karen take it?
凯伦那边什么反应
You haven't told her?
你还没告诉她吗
What am I supposed to say?
我说什么啊
I don't know, man.
就告诉她
That some asshole suit just fired me.
某个西装笔挺的混♥蛋♥炒了你
She doesn't know how bad it is.
她不知道情况有多糟
We've got nothing to fall back on.
我们没有什么能周转了
Ten years.
十年
You build a home, a life, a career.
成家立业 兢兢业业
And then one day they sit you down.
然后突然有一天他们让你坐下
It's been a good run. Thanks for playing.
说你表现不错 谢谢参与
See you at the eulogy.
念悼词的时候见
You want proof you're a good man,
你想证明自己是个好人吗
take a look at your family.
看看你的家人就知道了
That's what matters. Yeah, yeah.
那才是重要的 是啊 是啊
You gave up the job for them. Don't forget that.
你为了他们放弃了上一份工作 别忘了
Those seven years we were partners,
我们搭档的七年里
you always had my back.
你总是在帮我
So let someone else have yours for once.
也让别人帮你一次吧
All right.
好吧
Well, you could have ended up like me.
你本来可能会和我一样
Forty-five, divorced, kids hate my guts.
四十五岁 离婚 孩子恨死我了
Wish I was 45 again.
我希望自己变回四十五岁
It's a good thing you got out.
你没继续干是对的
It ain't just cops being cops anymore, you know?
现在警♥察♥不只是当警♥察♥了
It's politics, favors, choose a goddamn side.
有政♥治♥ 人情 你必须要站队
Sergeant Hawthorne? No, Captain Hawthorne.
霍桑警督吗 不 是霍桑局长
What? Yeah, he made captain.
什么 没错 他成局长了
Guys like you and me, Mike,
你和我这样的人 迈克
we work hard, we do it right, it doesn't matter.
我们努力工作 一丝不苟 但没有用
A city planning official commits suicide
一个城市规划官员在地检开始调查之后
after the DA announces an investigation
选择了自行了断
Amidst swirling accusations
多项指控都指出
Of illicit payoffs for the approval...
该官员曾经收受贿赂以通过...
It's a corrupt world, my friend.
这是个腐♥败♥的世界 朋友
No good being the little guy.
当小人物没好处
He's coming over.
他要过来了
Here we go. Michael.
来了 迈克尔
David. Been a while.
大卫 好久不见
Yeah, yeah. Captain David. Congrats.
是啊 现在是大卫局长了 恭喜你
Well, I spend more time in City Hall
我在市政♥府♥待的时间
than I do on the job.
比工作时间都长
That goes with the stripes. Yeah. Yeah.
工作所迫没办法 是 是
Still selling insurance? Yep.
还在卖♥♥保险吗 没错
Sorry to interrupt. No, no.
抱歉打扰了 没事 没事
Lieutenant, a word?
警官 借一步说话
Aw, Cap, I just pulled a 12-hour back to back. Can it wait?
局长 我刚连续干了十二个小时了 能等等吗
Sure.
当然
Anyway, good to see you, Mike.
总之 很高兴见到你 迈克
Yeah, you, too, David.
我也是 大卫
Be careful with this one. Yeah, I will.
小心这个人 我会的
Ah... You prick.
你个混♥蛋♥
Listen, the Michael I know,
我认识的迈克尔
he doesn't hide things from his wife,
对他的妻子毫无保留
and he isn't too proud to ask a friend for help.
他也会放下骄傲找朋友帮忙
I'll be fine. I'll be fine.
我会没事的 我会没事的
That's your Irish pride talking.
你的爱尔兰骄傲又在作祟了
You should know. I gotta go pick up my kid.
你会知道的 我要去接孩子了
Don't you have a train to catch?
你不用去赶火车吗
Yes. Jim, what's the damage? No, no, no, I got it.
对 吉姆 多少钱 不不不 我来吧
Promise me that when you get home, you'll tell Karen.
答应我 你到家以后一定要告诉凯伦
What, that you finally paid for something?
告诉她什么 你终于付了回钱吗
What's the old Irish saying?
那句爱尔兰谚语怎么说来着
If you wanna know what God thinks about money,
如果你想知道上帝对钱的看法
look at who he gives it to.
看看他把钱给了谁
Look at who he gives it to. Yeah.
看看他把钱给了谁 没错
I'll catch you. Jim, I'll catch you.
回头见 吉姆 回头见
Boarding call for the 6:25
乘坐六点二十五分
Hudson North to Poughkeepsie. Six...
由哈德逊北开往波基普西的旅客 请抓紧时间上车
Excuse me. Thank you.
借过 谢谢
Sir, can I see your bag, please?
先生 能看下你的包吗
Ma'am, this way, please.
女士 请这边走
Can you believe this? They're doing bag checks
你能相信吗 他们在高峰期
at goddamn rush hour.
还要检查包
Step forward, ma'am. Sir.
往前走 女士 先生
If something's ticking, let it through.
如果有什么东西响了 就让它过去
Forward, sir. Open up.
往前走 先生 打开包
I can't do it.
真是受不了
Hey, Mike, you wanna do me a quick deal on some insurance
迈克 你要在我心脏病发之前
before I have a friggin' heart attack here?
卖♥♥我份保险吗
Sir, your bag, please.
先生 请打开你的包
Thank you.
谢谢
Suspicious or unattended package, please...
如果看到任何可疑或遗弃的包 请...
Hey, watch where you're going.
走路看着点
Safety is everyone's responsibility.
安全出行 是你我共同的责任
If you see something, say something.
如果发现任何异常 请及时告知
I want to.
我要玩
Stand clear.
请远离车门
My phone.
我的手♥机♥
Shit.
该死
Look, man, I'm already on the train.
我已经在火车上了
If it's gonna happen at all, it's gonna happen tonight.
如果能成功的话 一定是今晚
No more excuses.
没有借口
Hey, Walt. You get me a name?
嘿 沃特 你要告诉我名字吗
What?
什么
Well, that woman's staring at you
那个女人看你的样子
like she knows something we don't.
好像她知道些我们不知道的事
I don't see anybody.
我没看到什么女人
Everything all right?
没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tried in the next car?
没事 没事 要去下节车厢找座位吗
No, I've gotta take a leak.
不了 我要去个厕所
My prostate's bigger than your head.
我的前列腺比你脑袋还大
Look, Manny, I'm telling you,
听着 曼尼 我跟你说
the lines are fine, but there's no power.
线路没有问题 但就是没有电
Have 'em fix it when we get in, okay?
我们到站了就派人来修 好吗
Copy that. What if I try this?
收到 如果这样呢
Jesus, Jimmy. Come on. Hey, I did nothing.
天啊 吉米 拜托 我什么都没干
Hey, Tarrytown. AC's out in this coach.
塔里敦的 这节车厢的空调坏了
Get a seat up front while you can.
趁有座位 赶紧去前面找个地方坐吧
电影精选列表