You look worn out, Sam. Yeah. 32 years.
你看起来累坏了 山姆 是的 三十二年了
If the train don't kill me, the people will.
就算火车没把我折磨死 车上的人也会的
Tell me about it. Yeah.
可不是嘛 是啊
Do it for me. Stop it. I don't want...
为了我 不要这样 我不想...
Take the bag. Let... Stop it. Get off.
拿着包 让... 停下 走开
Now, that's exactly why I never got married.
这就是我不结婚的原因
Just... God.
就... 天啊
...JP Morgan and Chase all over it. Open your eyes.
...都是摩根大通在操纵 清醒点
I told you to buy low, didn't I? What?
我告诉你低价买♥♥入了 对吗 什么
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I said, are you serious?
我说 你是认真的吗
This is a Gieves & Hawkes suit.
这可是君皇仕的西装
Does that mean anything to you?
你知道这代表什么吗
Of course it doesn't.
你当然不知道
Yeah. If he's a piker, get rid of him.
如果他胆子小 就不带他了
Wipe him off the table. Put him in the trash.
把他赶走 丢一边去
Find someone who can trade size.
找个玩得起的人
This gives me F.U. Money.
我还能赚点钱
I caught big.
我要玩大的
You can't afford a suit, you don't get in. I told him.
如果你连套西装都买♥♥不起 就别想混进来 我告诉他了
Tickets, please. Let me get your tickets.
查票了 请拿出车票
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you. You got a ticket there, young lady?
谢谢 你有票吗 女士
You buy a ticket on the train, I gotta charge you a penalty.
如果你到车上再补票 就要交罚款了
It sucks. I know. Tell me about it.
太糟糕了 我知道 可不是嘛
Bureaucrats.
官僚作风
Tickets out, everybody.
请大家把票拿出来
Thanks, Gordon. Thank you very much.
谢谢 戈登 非常感谢
Knicks game. Knicks game.
尼克斯的比赛 尼克斯的比赛
Hey, get your feet off the seat there, sweetheart.
不要把脚放在座位上 亲爱的
You got a ticket?
你有票吗
It's a goddamn shame.
真丢人
Shut your mouth. Of course I know what I'm talking about.
闭嘴 我当然知道我在说什么
How many years have I been doing this? Tell me.
我♥干♥了多少年了 你说
Do you mind?
你介意小点声吗
I mind your 99-cent perfume.
我介意你喷的廉价香水
Tickets, guys. No, now I'm talking to you.
票 伙计 不 我在跟你说话
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, come on. Bye-bye.
快点 快点 再见
Go ahead. Send it through.
好的 发过来
I'm looking at the numbers now.
我正在看数据
Now arriving 68th Street Station.
列车现在到达六十八号♥大街站
Now leaving 68th Street Station.
列车即将驶离六十八号♥大街站
Next stop, 86th Street Station.
下一站 八十六号♥大街站
Steinbeck, huh?
斯坦贝克的书
Some say his greatest work
有人说他最伟大的作品
was a letter he wrote to his son.
是写给儿子的一封信
Your book. Right.
你的书 对
I beg your pardon.
不好意思
Thank you.
谢谢
It's my first time on a commuter train.
这是我第一次坐通勤列车
It's eclectic.
真是什么人都有
What about you? Every day. Last 10 years.
你呢 每天都坐 坐了十年了
Ten years?
十年
You must know everyone on this train.
那你一定对车上的人很熟悉了
The regular commuters, I guess. Faces mostly.
常客比较熟 能认识脸
I'm sorry. Have we met? No. I'm Joanna.
不好意思 我们见过吗 没有 我叫乔安娜
Michael. Michael.
迈克尔 迈克尔
How long is it between stops? Four minutes?
车站之间有多远 四分钟
Yeah, give or take.
对 四分钟左右吧
Four minutes. On and off, on and off.
四分钟 上上下下 上上下下
It's so miscellaneous.
各式各样的人
I'm bothering you, aren't I? No.
我打扰到你了 是吗 没有
I am. You just wanna read your book.
我打扰你了 你只想看你的书
It's... I'm married.
只是... 我结婚了
Oh, I... Me, too.
哦 我... 我也是
Sorry. I study human behavior.
抱歉 我研究人类行为
It's an occupational hazard. Being married?
这是一种职业病 结婚吗
No, bothering people.
不 打扰别人
I'm a conversationalist.
我是个健谈的人
So, in your job, you sit down,
你工作的时候 坐下来
strike up a conversation. Then what?
开始聊天 然后呢
Okay, let's say there are 100 people in this car.
假设这辆车厢里有一百个人
There are 16 personality types,
心理学上将人分为
as defined by psychology.
十六种性格类型
And so I can assume that there are about
因此我可以假设整个列车上
six people of each type,
每种类型都有六个人左右
with varying degrees of response
他们对特定的情形
to any particular situation.
会有不同的反应
My job is to answer one basic question.
我的工作就是回答一个最基本的问题
What's that? What kind of person are you?
什么问题 你是什么样的人
Me? You should probably ask my wife.
我 那你应该去问我妻子
Let's do an experiment. Experiment?
我们做个实验 实验
It's painless.
不麻烦的
It's just a simple hypothetical question.
只是问你一个简单的假设性问题
Okay.
好
What if I asked you to do one little thing?
如果我让你做一件很小的事
It's something that you are uniquely qualified to do.
一件只有你有能力去做的事
It's something that's meaningless to you,
对你来说无关紧要
but it could profoundly affect an individual on this train.
但对车上的某个人可能影响深远
Would you do it?
你会做吗
I'd want to know what kind of thing.
我想知道是什么事
Mmmhmm. Does it matter? Well, I think it does.
这重要吗 我觉得重要
And you would never know
你将永远不会知道
the consequences of what you did.
你的行为会导致什么后果
Then why would I do it?
那我为什么要做
Because there would be a reward.
因为会有回报
So, uh... What's the reward?
那么 回报是什么
In the bathroom, carriage two,
在第二节车厢的厕所里
maybe there is a package. It's hidden,
也许有一个包 藏起来了
and inside that package is $25,000.
里面装了两万五千美金
That money is yours, plus another 75 cash,
那笔钱 外加七万五千美金 都是你的
if you do this one little thing.
只要你做了这件小事
I don't understand.
我不明白
Someone on this train does not belong.
有人不该上这辆车
All you have to do is find them. That's it.
你要做的 只是找到他们 仅此而已
This person is carrying a bag.
这个人带了一个包
You don't know what it looks like.
你不知道包的样子
But inside that bag is something they have stolen.
但是包里装了他们偷来的赃物
This person goes by the name of Prynne.
这个人名叫白林
It's not a real name.
不是真名
They will be on this train until Cold Spring.
他们会在冷泉下车
You find them, you find the bag,
你找到他们 找到包
that $100,000 is yours.
那十万美元就是你的了
Don't leave the train before finding the bag.
找到包之前不要下车
Don't tell anyone about this offer.
不要告诉任何人这件事
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一下 等一下
Simple.
很简单
I thought this was hypothetical.
我以为这是假设
It's just one little thing.
这只是一件小事
It shouldn't be too hard for an ex-cop.
对于你这个前警♥察♥来说应该不太难
Wait. Arriving at...
等等 列车到达...
How did you know... ...86th Street Station.
你怎么知道... ...第八十六号♥大街站
Oh, that's me. You're being serious, right?
我到站了 你是认真的 对吗
You have until the next stop to decide.
你有一站的时间考虑
What kind of person are you?
你是什么样的人
Now leaving 86th Street Station.
列车即将驶离第八十六号♥大街站
What?
什么
You're kidding me.
真是要疯了
Tickets, anybody? Ticket?
车票 请出示车票
电影精选列表