This woman sits across from me, calls herself Joanna.
有个女人坐在我的对面 称自己为乔安娜
She offers me 100 grand to find someone on the train.
她说要是我在火车上找到一个人就可以得到十万美金
They want his bag. 100 grand? What kind of bag?
他们想要那个人的包 十万美金吗 什么样的包
I don't know. Look, it sounds crazy.
我不知道 这听起来很疯狂
They threatened Karen and Danny.
他们挟持了凯伦和丹尼
They killed a man, Murph, pushed him into the street.
他们杀了一个人 墨菲 把他推到了街上
Jesus Christ. Uh... Okay. You still on the train?
天哪...好吧 你还在火车上吗
Yeah. All right, don't do anything.
是的 好 不要做任何事情了
I'm gonna call a friend at the transportation authority.
我会打电♥话♥给一个在交通部门的朋友
I found him, Murph. I didn't have a choice.
我找到了他 墨菲 我没有选择
What did you do? They gave me a GPS tracker.
你做了什么 他们给了我一个GPS跟踪器
The kid's late 20s, black duffle bag.
有个年轻人20多岁 带着黑色行李袋
A snake-head tattoo on his neck.
他脖子上有蛇头纹身
Goes by the name of Prynne.
名字叫白林
Prynne?
白林
Did you take the money, Mike?
你已经拿钱了吗 迈克
You want my help as a detective or as a friend?
你想要我作为警员还是以朋友的身份来帮你
'Cause it's two very different things.
因为这会是两个完全不同的情况
What are you not telling me, Murph?
墨菲 你有事瞒着我吗
Two nights ago,
两天前
A buddy of mine in the ninth caught a suicide downtown,
我的九街署的朋友在市中心发现一起自杀案
A staffer in the city planning office.
城市规划办公室的一名职员
It's all over the news.
新闻上都是这件事
Thing is, this kid was in deep with the wrong kind of people.
事实上 这个年轻人跟不好的人有很密切的联♥系♥
There's a witness who saw two guys
有一个目击者看到了他们两个人
Drop him 35 stories out a window.
把他从35层楼扔出窗外
Witness goes by Prynne.
目击者就叫白林
And I identified him.
我标记出了他
Someone on this train's gonna kill him. Jesus.
这列火车上有人会杀了他 天哪
I had an altercation with the guy.
我和那个人发生了争执
I got a bag full of cash.
我拿到了一个装满现金的包
I just lost my job.
我刚丢了工作
She's trying to set me up.
她给我设了一个套
All right, this is what you're gonna do.
好吧 这就是你接下来要做的
Next stop, get...
下一站 去...
Murph? Hello? Murph?
墨菲 喂 墨菲
You done?
你打完了吗
Come on, man. What the hell is wrong with you?
拜托 伙计 你到底什么情况
Sorry, Tony. Thanks.
对不起 托尼 谢谢
Great. Thanks for using my battery up, asshole.
太棒了 你把我的电全都用光了 混♥蛋♥
Why are we meeting a witness outside the city?
我们为什么要在城外和目击者见面
It feels wrong.
这感觉不太对
Twenty minutes.
还有20分钟
All right. I'm checking in with Agent Foster.
好吧 我来问问福斯特特工
As long as the witness gets off that train.
只要从车上接到目击者就可以
Everything all right?
一切都好吗
Look what you did, Michael.
看看你做了什么 迈克尔
Another dead passenger.
另一名死者
This man was a federal agent.
这个人是联邦警♥察♥
Yes, but he's not Prynne. You marked the wrong man.
是的 但他不是白林 你标错了人
You killed him. Whose fault is that?
你杀了他 那该怪罪谁
I didn't agree to this. You tell yourself that.
我没让你们杀了他 自己骗自己
I know you think you're a good man,
我知道你觉得你是一个好人
But some part of you was willing.
但你个性里的某些部分愿意做这些事
Some part of you capable of condemning a stranger
你个性里的某些部分会去谴责陌生人
To an unknown fate.
送他们去未知的命运
I'm done playing games.
我不玩了
The mobile number you are trying to...
您拨♥打♥的号♥码...
Shit. ...reach is unavailable.
可恶 ...暂时无法接听
I wanna talk to my wife.
我想和我的妻子谈谈
Stay with me, Michael.
继续吧 迈克尔
You still have a job to do.
你仍然有工作要做
I will not do a goddamn thing
在我知道妻子和我的儿子都安全之前
until I know my wife and my son are okay.
我不会再做这些可恶的事了
They're just leaving the house now.
他们现在就要离开房♥子了
Mom, come on. We're gonna be late.
妈妈 快点 我们会迟到的
Danny, have you seen my ring?
丹尼 你见到过我的戒指吗
I swear I left it on the bathroom counter.
我很确定我把它放在在浴室台子上的
Have you asked Dad?
你有没有问过爸爸
He's not picking up his phone as usual.
他没有像往常一样接电♥话♥
Mom, who is that?
妈妈 那是谁
Danny, get in the car. Lock the door.
丹尼 上车 把门锁上
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Are you Karen MacCauley? Yes.
你是凯伦·麦考利吗 是的
I'm here because of your husband.
我来这里是因为你的丈夫
I'm sorry. Do I know...
不好意思 我认识...
You have a beautiful family, Michael.
你有一个幸福的家庭 迈克尔
Now arriving Tarrytown.
现在到达的是塔里敦站
There are police on their way right now.
现在警♥察♥就要来了
If your men try anything...
如果你的人试着...
Yes, they were, Michael. They were.
是的 警♥察♥要来了 迈克尔 他们快到了
Until you called too much attention to yourself.
除非你太专注自我了
What? Look outside.
什么 往外看
Someone reported a dangerous individual on the train.
有人报告火车上有一个危险人物
Now you're standing over a corpse. Do the math.
现在你站在尸体边 衡量一下
What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么
Don't leave the train and don't get caught.
不要离开火车 不要被抓到
I've been doing this a long time.
我已经在这个岗位工作很长时间了
I'm telling you, he's a regular.
我告诉你 他是一个常客
I don't think he's dangerous.
我不认为他很危险
The guy claims he's looking for someone on board, right?
这家伙声称他正在找人 对吗
He makes up some bullshit story
他编了个很扯的故事
about suspicious bags,
关于什么可疑的行李
and then he gets into a fight.
然后他就跟人打架了
Sorry for the delay, folks.
抱歉我们延误了 伙计们
We'll be on our way very soon.
我们很快就会再启程的
Compartments one and two all clear.
一二号♥车厢都没有问题
Call the captain. Yes, sir.
给局长打个电♥话♥ 是 长官
Got two and three clear. Three and four clear.
第二 三 四车厢都没问题
Compartments five and six clear.
第五六车厢没问题
No, he's not here.
不 他不在车上
Okay, wrap it up, boys.
好吧 我们走吧
That was impressive, Michael.
干得漂亮 迈克尔
I almost thought you were gonna miss the train.
我还以为你会错过火车
I wanna talk to my wife and my son.
我想跟我妻子和儿子通话
I wanna know they're safe.
我想知道他们是安全的
There are two more stops before Cold Spring.
还有两站就到冷泉了
Garrison Station is your last chance,
如果你想再次与他们谈话
If you ever wanna talk to them again.
加里森站是你最后的机会
I need more time. There isn't enough to go on.
我需要更多的时间 我没有足够的线索继续
You've proven yourself capable.
你已经证明了自己的能力
Figure it out.
想办法吧
Hey, Manny, AC's cut out.
你好 曼尼 空调坏了
I'm gonna check the hub in three.
我去三车厢检查一下
Copy that. Hi. Excuse me.
收到 你好 不好意思
It's, like, 90 degrees in here.
这里都快三十度了
Yeah, working on it, ma'am. Working on it.
是的 我们在努力 女士 正在处理
Tarrytown. I thought you got off.
塔里敦的 我以为你下车了
Sam.
山姆
You lucky son of a bitch.
你手气真的好
My dad said it pays to make new friends.
我的父亲说 交朋友是有代价的
You wanna go again? Yep.
你想再玩一局吗 好啊
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure you've noticed
女士们先生们 我相信你们已经注意到了
We've lost AC in all cars except the last one.
只有最后一个车厢的空调是正常的
If you wanna move, please,
如果你想去那里 请便
Remember your belongings. Thank you.
记得带好你的随身物品 谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure you've noticed
女士们先生们 我相信你们已经注意到了
we've entered the seventh circle of hell. God damn it.
我们已经进入了第七层地狱 可恶
Gonna be a hell of a ride to Cold Spring.
这次去冷泉可真是麻烦
All right. Two pairs. Queens. Fours.
好吧 一对皮蛋四
电影精选列表