Excuse me. Does this train go to Tenmile River?
打扰一下 这辆车去十英里河吗
Yeah. Ah, I thought that.
是的 啊 我想也是
Thank you.
谢谢
Now arriving Yankee Stadium, folks.
各位乘客 现在到站的是洋基体育馆
Yankee Stadium.
洋基体育馆
Couldn't help but overhear earlier.
不好意思我无意间听到了
You're a broker, right?
你是股票代理人吧
Can I help you with something?
有什么事情吗
I haven't seen you on the train before.
我没在这辆车上看过你
There's a reason for that.
那是有原因的
You riding for business or...
你是商务出行还是...
Well, I... My wife and I are getting ready to retire,
是这样... 我和我妻子都准备退休了
and we're looking for a new broker.
想找新的代理人
I work for one of the largest investment banks in the world.
我在世界最大的投资银行之一工作
Great. That's exactly...
太棒了 那正好...
We don't represent people like you.
我想你不在我们的服务范围内
You're headed to Cold Spring.
你是去冷泉吗
I figured maybe you were seeing a client out there.
我在想你可能在那里有客户要见
What makes you think I'm going to Cold Spring?
谁告诉你我要去冷泉
I don't know. What's your deal, man?
我随口一说 你到底想干什么
Let me guess.
我猜猜
The suit, the shoes, the watch.
西装 皮鞋 手表
You've probably worked sales the last 20 years
你过去二十年都在做销♥售♥吧
and now you wanna turn your
现在你想把养老金
nest egg into a three-week timeshare in Maui.
用来毛伊岛的分时度假
Yeah.
喂
No, you got me on a train to nowhere.
没有 你让我上了辆不知道去哪的车
Seriously, I never should have left Goldman Sachs.
说真的 我永远都不该离开高盛
Hey, Goldman Sachs.
嘿 高盛
On behalf of the American middle class, fuck you.
我代表美国中产阶级说一句 去你♥妈♥的♥
Sorry, Ma. Go ahead.
抱歉 妈妈 继续说吧
No, it was nothing.
没什么
Long day, huh, Sherri? Yeah.
很累吧 雪莉 是啊
But you've been busy, huh,
你好像很忙呢
up and down the aisle the whole time.
来来回♥回♥的
Karen's been on at me to get more exercise.
凯伦总是让我多锻炼
It's either the train or Pilates.
不在火车上多走走 就要去普拉提了
How is the family? Good. Good.
家里怎么样 很好 很好
Danny's headed off to Syracuse.
丹尼要去雪城大学了
Wow. You must be really proud.
那你一定很骄傲了
Yeah. He's trying to decide
是啊 他在纠结
between the dorms or an apartment,
是住宿舍还是公♥寓♥
the dorms or an apartment...
宿舍还是公♥寓♥...
Excuse me. Hello?
打扰一下 你好
You go to Columbia, right? T-shirt.
你是哥伦比亚的学生吗 T恤
Are you a photography student? I noticed your camera case.
你是摄影专业的学生吗 我看到你的相机包了
I don't know... Um, I'm sorry.
不知道... 不好意思
Millennials, huh?
年轻人噢
Excuse me. Could you just wait?
不好意思 等一下好吗
Now arriving Dobbs Ferry.
现在到达的是多布斯费里站
I only wanna talk.
我只是想说句话
Oh, jeez!
我的天
What are you doing? Are you crazy?
你在干什么 你疯了吗
What is this?
这是什么
Nothing. Can you just... Stop it.
没什么 你能不能... 住手
Fake IDs?
假身份证
They're not mine, I swear to God.
不是我的 我发誓
They're my boyfriend's,
都是我男朋友的
and he asked me if I could carry it
他问我能不能带着
because he would get caught.
因为他带会被抓
Are you a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
No, I'm not a cop.
不 我不是
But, listen, if he really cared about you,
但是听着 如果他真的在乎你
he wouldn't ask you to do something like this.
他不会让你做这种事的
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Now leaving Dobbs Ferry.
列车即将驶离多布斯费里站
Next stop, Tarrytown.
下一站 塔里敦站
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Maybe it's nothing.
可能没什么吧
Look, they were all sitting together, three of them.
他们三个坐在一起
Right. At 125th they split up,
好吧 他们在一百二十五大街站分开了
each to a different car.
坐到了不同的车厢
I don't know, it felt weird.
我不懂 但这很奇怪
I'm only authorized to search a bag
只有包被遗弃的时候
if it's been left behind.
我才能搜查行李
You know I ride this line every day.
你知道我每天都坐这条线
Like I said, maybe it's nothing,
就像我说的 也许没什么可疑的
but see something, say something, right?
但看看到可疑情况要报告 对吧
You point 'em out to me? Yeah.
你能把他们指给我看吗 好
The woman there.
那个女人
The nurse.
那个护士
Man in the second car,
二号♥车厢上的一位男乘客
African-American, with a guitar.
一位带着吉他的黑人
Another in the last car. All going to Cold Spring.
另一个人在最后一节车厢 他们都去冷泉
Excuse me, ma'am.
女士 打扰一下
I have to carry out some random security checks,
我必须进行一些随机安全检查
and I just need to take a look in your bag.
我需要检查一下你的包
Why?
为什么
I just need to take a look in your bag.
我只需要看一下你的包
Hey, hey, hey! What do you think you're doing?
你在做什么
It's a random security check. I know my rights.
这是一个随机安全检查 我知道我的权利
Get back to your books.
继续看你的书就好
I just need to take a look in your bag, ma'am.
我只需要看一下你的包 女士
Why me? Seriously, why me? Why my bag?
为什么是我 说真的 为什么是我 为什么查我的包
You're disturbing everybody, ma'am.
你打扰到了大家 女士
Please just keep it down.
请冷静一点
Now, please, just open your bag.
现在请打开你的包
I asked you nicely, ma'am.
女士 我在很礼貌地拜托你
Just, please, open your bag. I'm a nurse. Come on.
请打开你的包 我是一名护士 拜托
Sorry, sir.
对不起 先生
I help people. I don't kill them.
我帮助人们 我不杀人
I just told you, ma'am, it's a random security check.
我刚刚告诉过你 女士 这就是一个随机安全检查
Do me a favor, will you?
帮我一个忙 可以吗
Just open your bag. I'm sorry, sir.
只需打开你的包 对不起 先生
Just open up your bag, and I'll be on my way.
只要打开你的包 我就不烦你了
Got a visual, but I can't get to anything yet.
收到了一段视频 但我还没有什么收获
I just need a bit more time.
再给我点时间
Who are you? Calm down.
你是谁? 冷静
Why are you following me?
你为什么跟着我
Are you the reason they're searching passengers?
他们搜查乘客是因为你吗
Prynne? What did you say?
白林 你说什么
Who are you? What do you know?
你是谁 你知道什么
What...
什么...
Whatever you think you're doing,
无论你以为你在做什么
you know what's good for you, let it go.
你知道什么对你有好处 放手吧
Hey, man, are you okay?
伙计 你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
You see that? Scumbag. Tried to steal my wallet.
你看到了吗 那个败类 试图偷我的钱包
This train's freaking me out.
这列火车快吓死我了
Hello? What?
你好 什么事
Who is this?
你是谁
All right.
好吧
Mike, it's for you. Some guy says he's a cop.
迈克 是找你的电♥话♥ 这人说他是警♥察♥
You don't look so good. Everything all right?
你看起来不太对劲 一切都还好吗
Give me a minute, will you?
稍等我一下 可以吗
Murph. Mike.
墨菲 迈克
You sent someone to the house?
你派人到我家里去了吗
Tarrytown local. They're on their way.
联♥系♥了塔里敦警♥察♥ 他们在去的路上了
What the hell's going on?
到底发生了什么
Mike?
迈克
电影精选列表