All news, all the time.
时事新闻
This is 1010 WINS.
这里是1010赢家频道
Good morning. 62 degrees at 6:00...
早上好 现在是早上六点 气温六十二华氏度
Go back to sleep, baby.
继续睡吧 宝贝儿
All news, all the time.
时事新闻
This is 1010 WINS.
这里是1010赢家频道
Good morning. 68 degrees at 6:00.
早上好 现在是早上六点 气温六十八华氏度
It's Wednesday, August 24th.
今天是周三 八月二十四日
All news, all the time.
时事新闻
This is 1010 WINS.
这里是1010赢家频道
Good morning. 72 degrees at 6:00.
早上好 现在是早上六点 气温七十二华氏度
It is Thursday, August 25th.
今天是周四 八月二十五日
This here's what's happening.
今天的新闻是
A six-alarm fire burns down seven houses...
一场六级火灾烧光了七座房♥子
Two members of the US Olympic swim team
两名国家游泳队的奥♥运♥选手
Being held in Brazil...
被关押在巴西
...wind with a shower and thunderstorm in a few places,
局部地区有大到暴雨
A high of 90.
气温高达九十度
Clinton campaign's unleashing
克♥林♥顿♥的竞选正在开始发力
A new campaign ad today.
今天有新竞选广♥告♥
NYPD still hasn't given a motive for the killing, so...
纽约警方仍没有指出凶案的动机是什么
...immigrants, but with election day closing in...
移♥民♥ 但是随着大选之日临近
Danny boy.
丹尼小子
The pipes, the pipes, the pipes...
起床 起床 起床了
Danny? I was up all night.
丹尼 我昨晚没睡
Hello? Hello?
你好 你好
Uhhuh. What are you doing?
是吗 你干什么呢
It's almost 7:00.
马上七点了
Got a showing at noon today. Yeah.
今天中午有单生意 好啊
Did you ever get hold of her? Uhhuh.
你联♥系♥她了吗 嗯
Morning. Hey, kiddo.
早上好 小子
Why did I get a license if I can't get a car?
我要是不能买♥♥车我为什么要考驾照
School starts next week, right?
下周开学 是吗
Mmm-hmm.
是的
Syracuse application. Early admission's due.
雪城大学的申请 提前轮马上就要截止了
I spoke to Chris Simpson about a referral.
我和克里斯·辛普森说了推荐的事
Most of my friends are going to State.
我大部分同学都要去州立大学
What? Danny, you worked your butt off for this.
什么 丹尼 你已经为这个付出了很多
This is your next assignment.
这是你下个任务
Okay, what chapter are you on?
你看到哪里了
Halfway through five.
第五章看了一半了
The part where they almost kill that kid.
他们差点杀了那个小孩儿那里
You know that I can get through on my own now.
你明明知道我现在自己能行了
We made it this far, kid.
我们都坚持了这么久了 孩子
You wanna write the book report, too?
你也想写读后感吗
Couple thinks 350
一对情侣觉得
buys the keys to their dream home.
三十五万就能买♥♥到梦想的房♥子
Yeah. Can you show it to us at midnight?
是吗 你能半夜带我们看看去吗
Midnight? Midnight.
半夜吗 半夜
And the school we saw yesterday, yes,
还有我们昨天看的学校
it was private, but it's worth it. Uhhuh.
是私校 但是很值得 好
Have you seen these estimates for tuition?
你看过估计学费了吗
And that doesn't include room and board.
这还没包括房♥间和住宿呢
What?
什么
We'll find a way. We always do.
我们会有办法的 我们总有办法
It's got to be. Okay.
必须这样 好吧
Uh, Wednesday? Wednesday.
周三吗 周三
Unless it's written on a piece of paper that she can hand...
除非在纸上写了她能...
I listen. I listen. You don't! You don't! You...
我听到了 我听到了 你没有 你没有 你...
I will not forget the look on your...
我不会忘记你脸上的...
I'll try.
我会尽力的
I love you. I sort of like you.
我爱你 我有点喜欢你
Please watch the gap between the train...
请注意列车与站台间的间隙
Now leaving Tarrytown.
火车现在离开塔里敦
18 grand a year?
一年一万八吗
Sweetheart, it ain't MIT. It's preschool.
亲爱的 这不是麻省理工 这只是个幼儿园
What now? Wuthering Heights.
现在又看的什么 呼啸山庄
Charlotte Bronte. Emily.
夏洛特·勃朗特的 艾米莉
Emily. Yeah.
艾米莉 对
I would not forget that face.
我不会忘记那张脸
I think we locked eyes one time.
我觉得我们有一次眼睛对视了
It was like, boom, you know?
就像一见钟情 你懂吗
You know, my son's on me to retire.
我儿子想让我退休
I don't know. Maybe. Every day's a grind.
我不知道 可能吧 每天都很辛苦
Begins to feel like a countdown.
开始感觉在倒计时了
This way in the morning, that way at night.
早上在这边下车 晚上在那边上车
And then one day it's done with you.
然后有一天就结束了
What's that? Life.
什么 人生
All right, see you on the next go-round.
好吧 下次车上见
Take it easy.
淡定点
My father died when he was 43.
我父亲四十三岁时去世了
Left me, my mom, my brothers with mountains of debt.
留给我 我妈妈和我哥哥一屁♥股♥债
Thank you.
谢谢你
I moved here from Ireland with nothing.
我从爱尔兰搬来这里的时候一无所有
Made a life for myself, my family.
为了自己和家人谋生
That's the reason I do what I do.
这就是我做这个工作的原因
To protect young families like yours.
保护像你们这样的年轻家庭
I will tell you this.
我告诉你们
My wife Karen and I,
我老婆凯伦和我
we worked hard, did everything right.
我们努力工作 一切都做得很好
401k, investments,
投资了四十多万
my son's education fund.
我儿子的教育基金
In 2008,
直到2008年
we lost it all. Second mortgage was due.
我们失去了一切 第二个房♥贷要到期了
We liquidated our assets, cut every piece of fat
我们清算了我们的资产 处理了每一个多余的投资
while the banks on Wall Street got rich.
但是华尔街的银行富了
The one thing we didn't cut was our life insurance policy.
我们唯一没有削减的就是我们的人寿保险
With the higher rate. But I know you too well.
用更贵的 但我太了解你了
Twenty may not even cut it.
百分之二十可能都不够
Hey, Jeanie, would you pull Jared Carlson's LTC policy?
金妮 你能找出嘉里德·卡尔森的人寿保险单吗
Sure.
当然
I'll look over it and give you a call later today, okay?
我看看然后今天晚些时候给你打电♥话♥ 行吗
Alex Murphy called,
亚力克斯·墨菲打电♥话♥了
confirmed drinks at Paddy O'Brien's on 44th.
在四十四街帕蒂·布莱恩喝酒
Thank you.
谢谢你
You can always reach out to Webber and Finch.
欢迎随时联♥系♥韦伯和芬奇
Yes...
是...
Hey, Mike. Can I talk to you a sec?
迈克 我能跟你谈谈吗
Sure, yeah. My office.
当然 我办公室
John, listen, I'm gonna have...
约翰 听着 我要...
Ten years. Just like that.
我工作了十年 就这样吗
Your severance package.
你的辞退补偿
Corporate is switching from a financial buyout
公♥司♥要从资产管理公♥司♥
to a medical extension.
转型进入医疗行业
You're giving me insurance, Frank?
你是要给我保险吗 弗兰克
Medical's covered for your family.
你们全家的医疗都有保障
Unemployment should subsidize.
你应该还会拿失业补贴
Karen and me, we're hand to mouth.
凯伦和我 我们要山穷水尽了
You call HR anytime.
你随时都可以联♥系♥人力
They'll answer any questions you have.
他们会回答你的任何问题
I've got two mortgages, a son who's going to college.
我有两个房♥贷 一个要上大学的儿子
I'm five years from retirement.
我还有五年才退休了
I'm 60 years of age, Frank.
我六十岁了 弗兰克
It isn't personal, Mike.
这不是私人恩怨 迈克
Your salary, benefit package,
你的工资 福利
it's too much against your return.
和你的收益不成正比
You work hard, you play by the rules,
你工作很努力 你遵守规则
you're a good soldier, and you don't deserve it.
你是个好战士 你不该被炒
But the reality is sometimes soldiers end up casualties.
但是现实是有时好战士会成为炮灰
Hey.
喂
电影精选列表