Excuse me.
不好意思
You're gonna wanna move on, pal.
你还是换个地方吧
The AC's out in here.
这里没空调
Actually, I was hoping you could help me.
其实 我是想请你帮个忙
I'm looking for someone. A friend.
我在找个人 一个朋友
Okay.
好的
They're going to Cold Spring,
他们要去冷泉
and I was wondering if you keep track
我想知道你有没有记录
of where everyone gets on and off the train.
每位乘客从哪里上哪里下
Yeah, I take pictures, I hand out surveys, you know.
有 我会拍照片 发问卷
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是这个意思
Dude, it's tickets and zones, okay?
朋友 就是买♥♥票进站 好吗
They buy a ticket for a station,
他们买♥♥了某一站的票
I punch the zone stub and put it on the seat. Boom.
然后我把按区打孔 放在座位上
Is that just day riders or...
只是一日票乘客还是...
You said you're looking for your friend, right?
你说你是找朋友的 是吧
Yeah.
对
You don't know what they look like?
你不知道他们长什么样吗
You're asking me questions
你还问我
about passengers, about protocol?
什么乘客 什么程序
I know, it's stupid. We only talked online.
我知道很蠢 但我们只是网友
She said she'd be here. Lives in Cold Spring.
她说她会上车 她住在冷泉
You're meeting an online date?
你来火车上
On a metro train?
见网友
Yeah, I can't help you, pal. No one can.
那我帮不了你了 谁都没辙
Okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
You take it easy. Good luck.
放松啦 祝你好运
Now arriving 110th Street Station, folks.
各位乘客 现在到达的是一百一十号♥大街站
You Michael? Michael MacCauley?
你是迈克尔吗 迈克尔·麦考利吗
Yeah.
我是
You found what you're looking for?
你找到要找的人了吗
What?
什么
Yo. Are we doing this?
要交易吗
No. No, I can't.
不 我找不到
Yeah, they thought you might say that.
没错 他们料到你会这么说
Wait a minute. What is this? It's a warning.
等一下 这是什么 这是警告
In case you haven't figured it out yet,
以防你还搞不清状况
they're watching you.
他们在观察你
Now leaving 110th Street Station.
列车即将驶离一百一十号♥大街站
Next stop, 125th Street Station.
下一站 一百二十五号♥大街站
Tony, can I use your phone? What?
托尼 借我用一下你的手♥机♥好吗 什么
Your phone. Mine was stolen. I have to make a call.
你的手♥机♥ 我的被偷了 我要打个电♥话♥
It's an emergency. Please. Please.
情况紧急 拜托了 拜托了
Yeah, okay. There's no service till 125th.
好吧 一直到下一站才有信♥号♥♥
Sometimes in the back, if you're lucky.
后面车厢有时候会有信♥号♥♥
Thanks, Tony.
谢啦 托尼
Don't quit outta my game.
别退出我的游戏
You figure out who she was?
你知道那是谁了吗
The woman we saw earlier that was eyeballing you.
之前盯着你看的那个女人
I figured that's where you went,
我以为你是要去那边
looking for her.
去找她
Hey, no judgment. I mean...
没别的意思 我...
Mind if I borrow the sports section?
体育版可以借我看看吗
No. Yeah, sure. Here. Thanks.
当然可以 谢了
The Yanks are playing the Sox. Uhhuh?
洋基队对红袜队 嗯哼
Five wins to clinch. I'm feeling very confident.
五分取胜 我觉得特别骄傲
You know, my boy,
你知道吗 我儿子
he won't let me watch it on TV.
他都不让我看直播
He says it's bad for my blood pressure.
他说对我血压不好
As if the Yanks winning
就好像洋基队赢了
would give me a heart attack or something.
我就会突发心脏病似的
Don't know why the kid is so worried.
真不知道孩子怎么这么担心
Kid spends more time watching me than he does at work.
我儿子监视我的时间比他花在工作上的时间都多
Yeah, and that is what I get
我辛辛苦苦一辈子
for teaching the kid to do the right thing.
教会小孩子做事 结果就是这样
Listen, I'm gonna stop by a bar and get a beer.
我要下去买♥♥杯啤酒
Why don't you come with me? I can't.
要不要一起 我不行
I gotta make a call.
我要打个电♥话♥
Come on, Karen, pick up.
凯伦 快接电♥话♥
The mobile number you are trying to reach is unavailable.
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥暂时无法接通
23 Precinct. Detective Murphy, please.
23管辖区 我找墨菲警官 谢谢
Please hold.
稍等
He's not in. Can I transfer you to his voice mail?
他现在不在 需要留言吗
His cell, please.
麻烦转他的手♥机♥
It's an emergency. I'm a friend.
情况紧急 我是他朋友
Hey, Murph. It's Michael.
嘿 墨菲 是我迈克尔
Listen, I'm on the train just before Harlem.
我在车上 快到哈勒姆了
I don't know what the hell's happening.
我现在很乱
This woman approached me out of nowhere.
突然有个女人找我
She wants me to find a passenger
要我找一个乘客
carrying some kind of bag.
背着个包
Murph, I think I've...
墨菲 我觉得我...
Just send someone to my house
你就派人去我家看一眼
and call me back at this number, okay?
给这个号♥码回电 好吗
Now arriving 125th Street Station, folks.
各位乘客 现在到站的是一百二十五号♥大街
I'll see you on the next go-round.
明天上班再见
Now leaving 125th Street Station.
列车即将驶离一百二十五号♥大街站
Next stop, Yankee Stadium, folks, Yankee Stadium.
下一站 洋基体育馆 各位乘客 洋基体育馆
Murph? Hello?
墨菲 喂
You accepted the offer, Michael,
你拿了钱 迈克尔
And then you broke the rules.
却破了规矩
Sorry, folks. We're stopping due to a red signal.
各位乘客 不好意思 前方红灯停车片刻
We should be on our way in just a few minutes.
几分钟后就重新出发
What the hell is this?
这话什么意思
Look outside. Corner of MLK and Lexington. Quickly, now.
看外面 马丁路德金街和列克星敦街转角 快看
Southeast corner.
东南角
What do you want from me?
你想让我做什么
I want you to accept responsibility.
我想让你负起责任
We all suffer the burden of choice.
我们都承受着选择带来的后果
No one forced you to take that money.
没人逼你拿那笔钱
Do you see him?
你看到他了吗
We can't have your friends talking to the police.
我们不能让你的朋友去告诉警♥察♥
I didn't tell him anything. We both know that's not true.
我什么都没告诉他 我们都知道你在撒谎
Somebody get some help!
有人帮忙吗
Oh, my God. What have you done?
我的天哪 你做什么了
You did this. You made your choice.
是你的错 你做出了选择
Find Prynne. Find the bag.
找到白林和包
Or there will be further consequences.
否则后果自负
Did you see what happened? You listen to me. Listen.
你看到那边出什么事了吗 你听我说
No, you listen. I can get to anyone anywhere.
不 你听我说 我能找到任何人
Your wife Karen, your son Danny.
你的妻子凯伦 你的儿子丹尼
You touch my wife, my son, I swear to God...
你敢碰我的妻儿 我发誓...
I asked you to do one little thing.
我只是请你做一件小事
Don't make it more complicated than that.
不要把事情弄复杂了
Don't make me hurt someone you love.
别让我伤害你爱的人
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
The day riders all have ticket stubs in the back of their seats.
一日票乘客座位上都有盖过戳的票
I can narrow down which passengers
我可以筛选出
are going to Cold Spring.
前往冷泉的乘客
Now we're getting somewhere. What's in the bag?
现在开始有进展了 包里有什么
What do I do when I find it?
我找到了要干什么
Check your right jacket pocket.
摸摸你的右边口袋
Do you know what that is? It's a GPS tracker.
你知道这是什么吗 定♥位♥器♥
Clearly your time as a police officer wasn't for nothing.
当过警♥察♥也不是完全没用嘛
Plant the device on the bag, and it's all over.
把定♥位♥器♥放到那个包里 就结束了
Dobbs Ferry Station,
多布斯费里站
That's three stops, arrives 7:00 p.M.
还有三站 七点到站
And, Michael? What?
还有 迈克尔 又怎样
Give the gentleman back his phone.
把手♥机♥还给人家吧
Do you know who's sitting here?
你知道谁坐在这里吗
电影精选列表