I thought I was doing you a favor.
我以为我是在帮你
You needed the money.
你需要钱
But you couldn't just do what she asked, could you?
但你就是不能按她说的做 不是吗
If I don't answer that, your family dies.
我要是不接电♥话♥ 你家人会死
So why don't you give me the gun?
不如把枪给我吧
You got no choice, Mike.
你没得选 迈克
It doesn't have to end this way.
我们不一定非要这样
Come on. Karen, Danny...
求你了 想想凯伦 丹尼...
Don't you dare say their names.
你还敢提他们的名字
You've done enough, Mike.
你做的够多了迈克
Is it done? We're good.
完成了吗 一切顺利
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么办
See, the thing is, Mike... I got a family, too, you know.
看见没 关键是 迈克 我也有家人
All right, who's Prynne?
好 谁是白林
Murph, listen to me.
墨菲 听我说
All I gotta do is call her back, Mike.
我只要打给她 一切就完蛋了
Come on.
来吧
All right, who's Prynne?
好 谁是白林
Who's Prynne?
谁是白林
Mike, who's Prynne?
迈克 谁是白林
Who's Prynne?
谁是白林
It's me.
我是
I'm Prynne.
我是白林
No, man. She's covering for me.
不是她 她在掩护我
I am Prynne. Wait.
我就是白林 等等
I'm the witness. I'm Prynne.
我是那个目击者 我才是白林
No. I'm Prynne.
不 我是白林
They're lying. I'm Prynne,
他们撒谎 我是白林
and I know what you did, you bastard.
我知道你做的那些下流事 你这个混♥蛋♥
I am not Prynne, so...
我不是白林 那你...
No one is. It's gotta be someone.
没人是白林 肯定在你们当中
You get a shot, take him out. Roger.
找机会开枪 让他出来 收到
Leave it.
别动
Murph.
墨菲
Overwatch, do you have a shot? Repeat, do you have a shot?
狙击手 你能开枪吗 重复一遍 能开枪吗
Negative.
不行
Watch the hostages.
小心人♥质♥
Watch the friendly. Holding fire.
小心友军 别开枪
What are you gonna do, kill all of us?
你想干什么 把我们都杀了吗
No, you are.
不 是你杀的
Target is clear.
目标已锁定
Take him out.
朝他开火
No gun. Get down!
没有武器 趴下
Do not move! Stay down!
别动 趴下
Do not move! Against the wall!
别动 面朝墙壁
Get down! Get down!
趴下趴下
All the way down! Stop! Stop! Stop!
都趴下 停下停下
He saved me!
是他救了我
He saved me. Prynne?
是他救了我 白林
MacCauley? Michael MacCauley?
麦考利 迈克尔·麦考利
Yeah.
没错
I'm Agent Garcia, FBI. Your family's safe.
我是联邦调查局的加西亚探员 你的家人很安全
We arrested three men outside your home.
我们在你家附近逮捕了三名男子
He was your cousin?
他是你表哥
Tell me what you saw.
跟我说你看到了什么
Thanks. Okay.
谢谢 没事
This way. Watch your step.
这边 小心点
So this is the end of the line.
原来终点站就这样子啊
I guess so.
大概如此吧
Next time I'm taking the bus.
下回我要坐公交
All I know is this, all right? That guy is a goddamn hero.
我只知道 那个人是英雄
Okay? A hero. Write that down. Yeah.
听见了吧 是个英雄 快写上 好吧
H-E-R-O. Hero.
这样写 英 雄
A hero. Did you write it?
英雄 写上了吗
«Hero». Thank you.
英雄 谢谢你
So, what's up? You got a boyfriend or what?
那个 你有没有男朋友
What?
什么
Yeah. Yeah? Is it serious?
有啊 有 是认真的吗
I wanna know what I'm dealing with, you know what I mean?
我先得搞清楚状况 你知道我什么意思吧
Hi, darling. Hey, babe.
嘿亲爱的 嘿 宝贝
Oh, my God. Look at you. Are you okay?
我的天 你这副模样 还好吗
I'm all right. Hey, big guy. Hey, Dad.
我没事 嘿 大人物 嘿 老爸
How you doing?
怎么样了
Oh, Mrs. MacCauley,
哦 麦考利夫人
I believe you may have lost this.
你肯定丢了这个吧
I've been looking for this all day.
我找了它一天
Shall we get you home? Yeah, let's go home.
我们回家吧 好 咱们回家
So, this is what you do every day
哦 原来你每天出去工作
when you go to work, huh?
就是干的这个
Yeah, every day.
当然了 天天都干这个
Come on, help me up. Ooh.
来扶着我 哦
I can't believe what they're saying.
我简直不敢相信他们说的话
Is it really true about Murph?
墨菲真的做了那些事吗
Give me a second, will you? Give me a second.
等我一下 好吗 一下就好
David.
大卫
I have to tell you, there's been an ongoing investigation
我必须要告诉你 我们一直在调查
into Alex Murphy and others in the department.
亚力克斯·墨菲和警局的部分人员
There was a woman. Female, mid30s.
有个女人 女性 三十五岁左右
We're checking CCTV
我们正在检查
in and around 86th Street, right?
第86大道上的监控 好吗
Yeah. When we know, you'll know.
好的 有消息我们会通知你
What can I say? I'm sorry it got this far.
我还能说什么呢 很抱歉事情到了这一步
Listen, uh, Mike...
听着 迈克...
We miss guys like you in the department.
我们局就少你这样的
Guys that do it right.
敢于坚持正义的人
More details are emerging now
继哈德森北部列车脱轨事故之后
In the wake of that Hudson North derailment...
更多内♥幕♥正浮出水面
A federal witness reportedly
据悉目击者已将证物
turned over evidence to authorities...
提交至有关部门
Several NYPD officers have been implicated.
数位纽约警局警官牵涉其中
There is no evidence...
但是目前并无证据
...the murder of a city planning official.
...城市规划官员的刺杀者
...he attempted to blow the whistle on a conspiracy.
...他试图揭发一场阴谋
...believe this ties to City Hall, to the Mayor's office...
对这场阴谋的指控
...about accusations of collusion...
直指政♥府♥大楼和市长办公室
And now a link between city officials and at least...
而且至少政♥府♥官员无法逃离干系
...corruption on a major scale, and this mystery woman
大规模的腐♥败♥现象
Who masterminded the derailment,
还有这位策划了列车脱轨的神秘女子
Does she even exist?
真的有这样一个人吗
«What makes a man»
能真正塑造一个人的
«Is what he does when the storm comes.»
是当风暴来临时他的所作所为
Alexandre Dumas.
大仲马
Read that one a few years back.
几年前读过的
It's got a hell of an ending.
最后是可怕的结局
This seat taken?
这位子没人吧
20 every morning to Chicago. The 5:30 home.
每天早晨八点二十去芝加哥 晚上五点半回家
You know, I never took you for a commuter.
要知道 你可不是个通勤者
I'm sorry. Have we met?
不好意思 我见过你吗
The way I figure it, the people you work for,
依我之见 你为之效力的人
Alex Murphy goes down, you win.
亚力克斯·墨菲被抓 你会获利
That 16-year-old girl dies on that train, you win.
那个十六岁的女孩死在那趟车上 你也会获利
You do your job, disappear,
你做了该做的 然后消失
the rest of us just collateral damage.
剩下的人只是连带伤害
You didn't pick me because the witness was on my train.
你选我不是因为目击者在我这趟车上
You put her on the train.
是你故意把她带上车的
Maybe you even got me fired.
甚至有可能是你裁了我
Suddenly I have motive, opportunity,
突然间我就有了动机 机遇
just like Alex Murphy.
就跟亚力克斯·墨菲一样
This wasn't his operation. You played us both.
这不是他策划的 你把我们玩弄于股掌中
I'm not sure what you think is gonna happen here, Michael.
那又怎么样呢 迈克尔
电影精选列表