-艾哈迈德?-是的。
- Ahmad? - Yeah.
好吧。
All right.
你对在Astrodome这么大的地方打球有什么感觉?
How do you feel about playing in such a big place as the Astrodome?
希拉,我们整个赛季都在努力工作。
Well, Sheila, we've worked hard all season.
我认为我们有能力完成这项工作。
And I think we've got what it takes to do the job.
我听起来像那样吗?
Do I sound like that?
我们的跑垒进展得很好。
Our base running's coming along real good.
所以我不得不说我对比赛非常乐观。
So I'd have to say I'm real positive about the game.
我们期待一场真正精彩的比赛。
We're expecting a real good game.
天啊,我听起来真蠢。
Boy, do I sound stupid.
嘿,嘿。我是下一个。
Hey, hey. I'm next.
接下来我要和右外野手米格尔·阿吉拉谈谈。
Next I'll talk to right fielder, Miguel Agilar.
好吧!
All right!
发生了什么事?我是下一个。
What happened? I was next.
你觉得在Astrodome球场打球怎么样?
How do you feel about playing in the Astrodome?
米格尔吗?
Miguel?
我是Sheila Lansing,在休斯顿市中心为您报道。
This is Sheila Lansing in downtown Houston.
好枪法。
Good shot.
听着,混♥蛋♥,你让我和一群孩子住在酒店里他们说没有你就玩不下去。
Now listen, hard-ass, you stuck me with a bunch of kids down a hotel that say they can't play without you.
你想怎么做?
What do you want to do about that?
你是要玩还是要退出?
You gonna play or you gonna quit or what?
你不觉得你的朋友有权知道吗?
Don't you think your friends have a right to know?
听着,我很抱歉对你发火。
Look, I'm sorry I got hot at you.
这整件事都是为了别的事。
This whole thing's about something else.
也许我们应该考虑一下。
Maybe we should think about that.
也许我们应该正视我们只是两个陌生人的事实?
Maybe we should deal with the fact that we're just a couple of strangers, you know?
你在工厂没认出我。
You didn't recognize me at the plant.
你不知道是我,对吧?
You didn't know it was me, did you?
听着,好久没见了。
Listen, it's been a long time.
已经八年了。
It's been eight years.
你知道我为什么知道吗?
You know why I know that?
你知道为什么我知道已经八年了吗?
You know why I know it's been eight years?
因为你走的那天,你给了我这辆蓝色的小自行车。
Because on the day you left, you gave me this little blue bicycle.
那时我才五岁,还是个小混混。
I was five years old, I was a little punk kid.
是啊,你把自行车给了我,以为我接受了,就会接受交易。
Yeah, you gave me the bicycle, thinking if I accepted it, I'd accept the deal.
嗯,你错了。
Well, you were wrong.
我没有接受那辆自行车。
I didn't accept that bicycle.
它已经有八年的历史了,没有动过,现在还在我的地下室里。
It's eight years old, it's untouched, and it's still in my basement.
听着,你想自己做主,对吧?
Listen, you want to be your own man, right?
你得记住一件事。
Well, you got to remember one thing.
因为我犯的错误而生我的气并不能改变已经发生的事。
Being angry at me for the mistakes I've made ain't gonna change what happened.
也许吧。
Maybe.
告诉我。
Tell me something.
如果你不需要教练,你会来找我吗?
If you didn't need a coach, would you have looked me up?
你应该考虑一下。
You should think about that.
“亲爱的环形使者,今天的比赛。
"Dear Looper, today's the game.
我希望我们能赢。
I hope we win.
但没有凯利会很艰难。
But it will be hard without Kelly.
你的朋友,坦纳·博伊尔。”
Your pal, Tanner Boyle."
米格尔,那是什么感觉?
Miguel, what's it like?
是的。什么,它大吗?
Yeah. What, is it big or what?
凯利呢?有人跟他谈过吗?
What about Kelly? Did anyone talk to him?
嘿,嘿,嘿。他会来的。别担心。他会来的。
Hey, hey, hey. He'll be here. Don't worry. He'll be here.
嘿,小熊,给你五分钟。
Hey, Bears, you got five minutes.
——上帝……-他什么时候来?
- God... - Well, when's he coming?
很快。
Soon.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
嘿,嘿,嘿。等一下。等一下。
Hey, hey, hey. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你们经常打棒球,对吧?
You guys play baseball all the time, don't you?
是的,但凯莉不在。
Yeah, but not without Kelly.
没有他我们怎么玩?
How are we gonna play without him?
就像你跟他玩一样…尽你所能。
The same way you play with him... The best that you can.
来吧。我们走吧。把椅子拉起来。
Come on. Let's go. Pull your chairs up.
让我们直说吧。
Let's get this straight.
我们所要做的就是专注于我们的工作。
All we've got to do is concentrate on what we worked on.
我们研究的是思考,对吧?
What we've worked on was thinking, right?
我们已经学会用脑子了,好吗?
We've worked on using our heads, all right?
这就是我们的技能所在。你可以在本垒板上动脑筋,也可以在防守场上动脑筋。
That's where our skills are. You can use your head to the plate, you can use your heads in the field on defense.
在奥吉维宣读名单之前,有人有什么想说的吗?
Before Ogilvie reads off the lineup, anybody got anything they want to say?
我有话要说。
I got something to say.
我们都知道蒂米不能和我们一起去,但如果我们出去为环形使者赢得一个…
We all know that Timmy couldn't come with us, but if we go out there and win one for the Looper...
他会知道的,他会很高兴的。
He'll know about it, and he'll be happy.
凯莉!凯莉!
Kelly! Kelly!
好了,小熊们,我们走吧。
OK, Bears, let's go.
那我们还在等什么?
Well, what are we waiting for?
好吧!
All right!
我就知道你会在这里。
I knew you would be here.
这对托罗斯家族意味着什么?
What does this mean to the Toros?
对托罗斯来说是个坏消息!
Bad news for the Toros!
好的!我们走吧!
OK! Let's go!
我们走吧!我们走吧!我们走吧!
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
女士们先生们,作为今天下午比赛间隙的特别节目,休斯顿阿斯特隆圆顶体育场将与安海斯-布希公♥司♥合作举办一场特别的四局比赛
Ladies and gentlemen, as a special between-games attraction for you this afternoon, the Houston Astrodome in connection with the Anheuser-Busch Corporation is presenting a special four-inning game
是德州不败的州冠军休斯顿公牛队和西海岸的骄傲加州熊队!
between the undefeated state champions of Texas, the Houston Toros, and the pride of the West Coast, the California Bears!
那就是我跟你说过的孩子。
Those are the kids I was telling you about.
是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah.
叫他们起来!
Get 'em up!
好把。好把。我们走吧。
Nice throw. Nice throw. Let's go.
我做不到的。
I'm never gonna make it.
等一下,孩子。
Hold on there a minute, son.
好了。
There you go.
我的上帝。你刚救了我的命。
My God. You just saved my life.
好吧!
All right!
嘿,Ronzonni。
Hey, Ronzonni.
走吧,孩子!
Let's go, boy!
我们一起打球吧!
Let's play ball!
托罗斯队的二垒手,利昂·沃特森。
Leading off for the Toros, second baseman, Leon Waterson.
来吧。嘿,面糊。
Come on. Hey, batter.
罢♥工♥。
Strike.
罢♥工♥两!
Strike two!
罢♥工♥三!你出去!
Strike three! You're out!
好了,卡门!
All right, Carmen!
好吧!
All right!
好了,伙计们,我们找到一个了。
All right, you guys, we got one.
坦纳!
Tanner!
你做到了!
You did it!
好吧!
All right!
干得好,坦纳。
Way to go, Tanner.
我们走吧。我们走吧。你能做到的,卡门。你能做到的。
Let's go. Let's go. You can do it, Carmen. You can do it.
罢♥工♥!
Strike!
嘿,麦克!你说呢?
Hey, Mac! What do you say?
好了,卡门!没人能上垒。不!
All right, Carmen! Nobody gets on base. No!
来吧。
Come on.
来吧。打二垒。第二个!
Come on. Play at second. Second!
好吧,艾哈迈德,你还真会动脑筋。
All right, Ahmad, way to use your head.
干得好。
Way to go.
你现在想说什么,法国佬?你说呢,孩子?
What do you say now, Frenchy? What do you say, kid?
-好吧。-利克先生,一垒有个快手。
- All right. - Mr. Leak, there's a fast man on first.
盯紧他,卡门。
Keep your eye on him, Carmen.
慢慢来,卡门。来吧。承担下来。
Take your time, Carmen. Come on. Bear down.
好吧,好吧,好吧去吧!快跑!
All right, all right, all right. Go ahead! Run!
他的!
He's going!
——不!——嘿!
- No! - Hey!
-坦纳,你伤到小腿了吗?-别这样。
- Tanner, did you get it in the shin? - Come on.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
我希望它没有伤害到熊宝宝。
I hope it didn't hurt the baby bear.
来吧,伙计们。
Come on, guys.
快点,回到你们的位置上去。来吧。
Come on, get back to your positions. Come on.
你没事吧?
You all right?
让我玩!
Just let me play!
嘿,等一下。
Hey, wait a second.
电影精选列表