迈克。
Mike.
嘿,听着,我只是…我现在在这里全职工作。
Hey, listen, I just... I'm working full time here now.
要花多长时间?
How long is it gonna take?
比赛在星期天举♥行♥。
The game's on Sunday.
好的,你有教练了。我还能为您做些什么?
OK, you got a coach. What else can I do for you?
团队在酒店那边遇到麻烦了。
The team's in trouble back at the hotel.
他们怎么会在旅馆里惹上麻烦?
How could they get in trouble at a hotel?
你不了解熊队。
You don't know the Bears.
停止!停止!马上停止!
Stop that! Stop that! Stop that right now!
听着,我对此无能为力。真的。
Look, I can't do anything about it. Really.
不,给我们一点时间。
No, give us a little time.
我们整个赛季都很努力,我认为……把屁♥股♥伸出来,臭小子!现在!
We worked hard all season and I think... Put out that butt, honky! Now!
饶了我吧,好吗?
Give me a break, will you?
你为什么不去和她谈谈?
Why don't you just go talk to her?
嗨。
Hi.
我是利克教练。
I'm Coach Leak.
听着,我们到外面谈吧。
Look, let's, let's talk outside.
是我老爸。
It's my old man.
听着,我想让你知道,我不想妨碍他们的游戏。
Look, just so you know, I don't intend to stand in the way of their game.
不管路上发生了什么,我想你没有和他们在一起。
Whatever happened on the road, I take it you weren't with them.
不。
No.
不管发生了什么,都不在我的管辖范围内。
Well, whatever happened, it's not my jurisdiction.
只要他们有个大人,面包车也没问题,我想我们就带他们去看比赛,让他们玩得开心。
So long as they have an adult, the van checks out, I figure let's get them to the game so they can have a good time.
好吧。
All right.
-嘿,你有比赛的票吗?——没有。
- Say, you got tickets to the game? - No.
好吧,我看看我能做什么。
Well, I'm gonna see what I can do.
——谢谢。-好的,多保重。
- Thanks. - OK, take care of yourself.
是的。
Yeah.
一切都好。
Everything's OK.
“亲爱的环形使者,没人知道凯利还有个父亲。
"Dear Looper, nobody even knew that Kelly had a father.
我觉得他们不喜欢对方。
I don't think they like each other.
你的朋友,坦纳·博伊尔。”
Your pal, Tanner Boyle."
我不知道现在有没有人告诉过你,我们真的不需要教练。
I don't know if anybody told you now, but we really don't need a coach.
我们只需要有人和我们一起上场。
We just need somebody to go onto the field with us.
好的。
OK.
所以,我们要先热身一下,确保我们的状态良好。
So, we're gonna warm up for a while, and make sure we're in good shape.
好的。我要继续往这边走……
OK. I'm just going to go on over here and...
如果你们需要我,就喊一声。
If you all need me, just holler.
我来打几个。
I'll hit some out.
好吧!我们走吧!
All right! Let's go!
我们去抓他们,好吧。
Let's get 'em. All right.
嗨。
Hi.
来吧,卡门。就在管道下面。
Come on, Carmen. Right down the pipe.
投得好,卡门。好投手。
Good pitching, Carmen. Good pitching.
来吧,卡门。我们走吧。来吧。
Come on, Carmen. Let's go. Come on.
嘿,伙计们,等等。超时。等一下。
Hey, fellows, wait. Time out. Just a second.
-嘿,凯莉!-拜托!
- Hey, Kelly! - Come on!
你知道,我可能有点,生疏了。
You know, I might be a little, you know, rusty.
这样你就不会觉得我不是想欺负你什么的。
Just so you don't think I'm not trying to bean you or anything, you know.
把球扔出去。
Just throw the ball.
是的。
Yeah.
又来了。
Here we go again.
来吧。我们走吧。
Come on. Let's get going.
别再踢土了!
Stop kicking dirt!
就是这样。把它做完。把它做完。
That's the way. Get it over. Get it over.
好的。你说对了。你说对了。
OK. You got it. You got it.
我知道了!我知道了!
I got it! I got it!
怎么,你想杀了我吗?
What, are you trying to kill me over here?
去吧,何塞。
Go for it, Jose.
什么……
What the...
我怎么能错过呢?
How could I miss that?
别这样,米格尔。你说对了。
Come on, Miguel. You got it.
来吧!我们在Astrodome也能这么好吗?
Come on! Are we gonna be this good in the Astrodome?
我知道了!我知道了!
I got it! I got it!
拿住球,费尔德曼。
Get the ball, Feldman.
拿球,何塞。
Get the ball, Jose.
这是你的球!
It's your ball!
把球捡起来,费尔德曼!
Get the God damn ball, Feldman!
你懂的!你打中了!
You get it! You hit it!
你们火鸡可以自己玩。上帝!
You turkeys can play by yourselves. God!
我去拿!
I'll get it!
来吧。快点,卡门。
Come on. Get it over, Carmen.
-来点音高。-拜托,坦纳
- Let's have some pitch. - Come on, Tanner.
拜托,坦纳。我们走吧。
Come on, Tanner. Let's go.
-拜托,卡门!-快点!
- Come on, Carmen! - Now, come on!
来吧,卡门,就在管子下面。我们走吧。
Come on, Carmen, right down the pipe. Let's go.
把它放在这里。我们走吧。我们走吧。
Put it right in there. Let's go. Let's go.
来吧,卡门。我们直接从管道下去吧。
Come on, Carmen. Let's go right down the pipe.
——卡门!-卡门,你在干什么?
- Carmen! - Carmen, what are you doing?
他必须上场。
He's got to play.
你这个时髦的家伙!
You spazzie wop!
愚蠢的笨家伙!
Dumb spaz!
你想干什么,打我吗?
What are you trying to do, hit me?
-冷静点,伙计。-他连投球都不会!
- Cool it, man. - He can't even pitch!
坦纳!
Tanner!
-我们不需要你!滚出球场!-冷静点!酷吧!
- We don't need you! Get off the field! - Cool it! Cool it!
-我要杀了你!-别烦我!
- I will kill you! - Leave me alone!
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
我要杀了你!
I'm going to kill you!
放开我!走开,好痛!
Get off of me! Get off, it hurts!
我是认真的。放开我。
I mean it. Get off of me.
我的胃!从我肚子上滚开!
My stomach! Get off of my stomach!
我不能接受。从我肚子上滚开。
I can't take it. Get off of my stomach.
别闹了!
Knock it off!
嘿,伙计们……你说呢?你练习完了吗?
Hey, you guys... What do you say? You done practicing yet?
我不想催你。
I don't want to rush you.
我不着急。
I'm in no hurry.
长官,我知道现在情况不太明朗。
Sir, I know things aren't looking all that sharp right now.
事实上,我得说他们看起来很可怜。
As a matter of fact, I'd say they're looking pretty piss poor.
有时我们是坏消息熊。
Sometimes we're the Bad News Bears.
有时候我们就是坏消息,你懂我的意思吧。
Sometimes we're just bad news, if you know what I mean.
不管怎样,如果你能做点什么来摆平这里的事情,我相信我们都会很感激的。
Well, anyway, if there's anything you can do to straighten things out here, I'm sure we'd all appreciate it.
-是的,是的…-没错。
- Yeah, yeah... - You bet.
现在,我们为什么不洗洗干净然后去吃午饭呢?
Now, why don't we get cleaned up and go get some lunch?
我看看我能做些什么。
I'll see what I can do.
发生了什么事?他们把我赶出去了!我不明白。
What happened? They cut me out! I don't understand.
“当被问及他们为什么要这么做时,一个年轻的球员说,‘我们是来找环形球的。’”
"When asked why they made the journey, one young ball player said, 'We came for the Looper, '
指的是他们的队友孤独地躺在床上,无法参加比赛。”
referring to their teammate who lies in a lonely bed, unable to attend the game."
好吧,坦纳。
All right, Tanner.
好吧!好吧!
All right! All right!
嘿,伙计们。嘿,伙计们。
Hey, you guys. Hey, you guys.
现在我们抓到利克教练了,这对托罗斯队意味着什么?
Now that we've got Coach Leak, what does this mean for the Toros?
对托罗斯来说是个坏消息!
Bad news for the Toros!
我们走吧。来吧。
Let's go. Come on.
-好吧。-他们不会让我们玩的
- All right. - They're not gonna let us play.
他们有另一支队伍!
They got another team!
他们必须让我们玩!
They have to let us play!
等一下。等一下。你在说什么?
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. What are you talking about?
看!
Look!
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
我们没有及时赶到。他们不会让我们玩的。
We didn't show up in time. And they're not gonna let us play.
拿着我的手套。你们在这等着。
Hold my glove. You guys wait here.
来吧。里面有个胡椒球,孩子。
Come on. A little pepper ball in there, kid.
很好。
Very nice.
坚持住!
Hang on to that!
美好的一天,是吧?
Great day, huh?
它是美丽的。
It's beautiful.
再好不过了。
Couldn't be better.
是的。
Yeah.
孩子们告诉我你喜欢百威啤酒。
Kids tell me you're the Budweiser guy.
电影精选列表