-是的,是的。喝杯啤酒。——谢谢。
- Yeah, yeah. Have a beer. - Thanks.
我们现在在全国各地赞助这样的比赛。
We're sponsoring games like this all across the country now.
对棒球来说,这是世界上最伟大的事情,让美国梦成真了,对吧?
Greatest thing in the world for baseball, kind of making the American dream come true, huh?
我是迈克·利克,熊队的教练。
I'm Mike Leak, Coach of the Bears.
Sy Orlansky。
Sy Orlansky.
很高兴见到你,赛。
Good to meet you, Sy.
你们这群小球员真不错。
Nice bunch of little ball players you got there.
我整个上午都在看他们。
I've been watching them all morning.
他们不是熊队。
Those aren't the Bears.
熊队在那边。
The Bears are over there.
你的意思是……那些不是报纸上的孩子吗?
You mean... Those aren't the kids in the paper?
那些是报纸上的孩子。
Those are the kids in the paper.
但是,这些……这些是加州的冠军。
But then, these... These are the California champs.
地狱,没有。他们不是加州的冠军。
Hell, no. Those aren't the California champs.
这是加州冠军。
There's the California champs.
我以为我们会拿到加州冠军。
I thought we were getting the California champs.
嗯…Slaytor !
Well... Slaytor!
Slaytor !
Slaytor!
嘿,孩子,让你的教练过来一下,好吗?
Hey, kid, tell your coach to come on over here, will you?
你在这儿怎么样,赛?
How you doing here, Sy?
莫里,怎么搞混了?
Morrie, what's with the mix-up?
好吧,没有混淆,赛。
Well, there are no mix-ups, Sy.
我们得找另一队来,因为一队没来。
We had to bring in another team, 'cause the first team was a no-show.
没有显示吗?他们就站在你身后。
No show? They're standing right behind you.
他们的教练去哪了?
Well, where the hell is their coach?
-教练来了。-嗨,莫里。
- Coach's right here. - Hi, Morrie.
我是迈克·利克。
I'm Mike Leak.
我听说过很多关于你的事。
I've heard a lot about you.
现在……只是…等一下,伙计们。
For now... Just... Now wait a minute, fellows.
来,你可以喝杯啤酒,莫里。
Here, you can have a beer, Morrie.
莫里。
Morrie.
过来一下。
Come here a minute.
叫埃尔帕索回家。
Tell El Paso to go home.
但是,赛,他们刚到。
But, Sy, they just got here.
莫里,莫里,听我说。
Morrie, Morrie, listen to me.
看看这个,晨报。
Look at this, the morning paper.
这些孩子独自跑到这里来为他们的小朋友赢得奖品。
These kids come all the way out here on their own to win the prize for their little friend.
这是个好故事,莫里。
That's a good story, Morrie.
人们喜欢好故事。
People like a good story.
我要这支队伍,莫里,报纸上的那支队伍。
I want this team, Morrie, the team in the paper.
这不是什么大事,对吧?
It shouldn't be such a big thing, huh?
圆顶酒吧见,莫里。
Catch you in the Dome, Morrie.
这就是我们要扮演的角色吗?
That who we're supposed to be playing?
是的,我想是的。
Yeah, guess so.
我就知道他们是窝囊废。
I knew they'd be wimps.
我以为他们派来的是熊,不是侏儒。
I thought they were sending us bears, not pygmies.
你为什么不闭上你的臭嘴,你个乡巴佬?
Why don't you just shut your cruddy mouth, you redneck ass?
你为什么不逼我,小家伙?
Why don't you make me, little man?
拜托,坦纳。嘿,冷静点,伙计。
Come on, Tanner. Hey, cool it, man.
别担心。我们稍后会去找他们。
Don't worry. We'll get them later.
拜托,伙计。别担心。
Come on, man. Don't worry.
小弱作用大质量粒子。
Little wimps.
-是的,看这里。-是啊,看。
- Yeah, lookie here. - Yeah, lookie.
孩子们,你们要玩了。
Kids, you're going to play.
好吧!
All right!
-好吧!好吧!-住的地方…我们还是没地方住。
- All right! All right! - A place to stay... We still don't have a place to stay.
是啊,那又怎么样?
Yeah, what about that?
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
坦纳,给奥兰斯基先生来杯新鲜啤酒。
Tanner, give Mr. Orlansky a fresh beer.
利克,我说我想让孩子们幸福,你相信吗?
Leak, you believe me if I tell you I want these kids to be happy?
我希望你幸福。
I want you to be happy.
我要整个该死的世界都快乐。
I want the whole gol' darn world to be happy.
我不知道,赛。我才认识你几分钟。
Well, I don't know, Sy. I've only known you a few minutes.
如果我告诉你安海斯-布希公♥司♥要亲自把你们都送去,你会怎么说?
What would you say if I told you Anheuser-Busch is gonna put you all up personally?
好吧!
All right!
嘿。
Hey.
看看这个!
Look at this!
-好吧。-趴下。
- All right. - Get down.
看,伙计们,看。天体观测窗!
Look, guys, look. The Astrodome!
-这是认真的!好吧!-我们有彩电了!
- This is serious! All right! - We got color TV!
——哇!-拜托!
- Wow! - Come on!
嘿,你的房♥间更大。
Hey, your room's bigger.
-嘿,你在哪儿?- 224。
- Hey, where are you? - 224.
你可以从我们的房♥间看到穹顶!
You can see the Dome from our room!
好的。我们走吧。
OK. Let's go.
嗨,凯莉!
Hey, Kelly!
每个人都在325室。
Everybody's in 325.
的想法!的想法!的想法!的想法!
Think! Think! Think! Think!
的想法!的想法!的想法!的想法!
Think! Think! Think! Think!
好吧。好吧。干得好。
All right. All right. Way to go.
恩格尔伯格,对你来说,光想是不够的,但我们会搞定的。
Engelberg, with you, it's gonna take a lot more than thinking, but we're gonna get it done.
围着球转,好吗?明确。
Surround the ball, all right? Clear it.
就在他的胸口。
Right at his chest.
每次都是,对吧?再来一次,卡门。
Each time, right? Once more, Carmen.
思考。跳得不好什么的……就是这样。回到本垒板。
Think. Bad hop or anything... That's it. Back to the plate.
试着一直瞄准一垒手的胸部。
Try to always aim at the First Baseman's chest.
-再来一次,卡门。-嗨。
- Once more, Carmen. - Hey.
转到第一个,好吗?直接穿过他的胸膛。
And over to first, all right? Right through his chest.
充电。就是这样。
Charge it. That's it.
的肩膀。
Shoulder first.
好把。回到本垒板。就是这样。
Good throw. Back to the plate. That's it.
准备好,现在。
Get set, now.
你打算从哪里开始?
Where are you going to begin?
——第一。-围绕球。得到设置。
- First. - Surround the ball. Get set.
加油!加油坚持下去。把它捡起来。把它捡起来。
Come on, come on. Stay with it. Pick it up. Pick it up.
让我们看看投掷。
Let's see the throw.
就是这样。充电!充电!
That's it. Charge it! Charge it!
就是这样。来吧。来吧。
That's it. Come on. Come on.
好把。
Good throw.
就是这样。现在,准备好。
That's it. Now, get set.
你要做的就是拿起球,拿一个……离开这只脚。
What you wanna do is you get the ball, you take one... And off this foot.
现在迈出一步。
Now take a step.
-好吧!-手臂不错。
- All right! - Good arm.
就是这样。坚持下去。
That's it. Stay with it.
良好的手臂。良好的手臂。
Good arm. Good arm.
你说呢,帅哥?你想试试吗?
What do you say, handsome? You wanna try it?
我们走吧。上去吧。得到设置。
Let's go. Get on there. Get set.
好的。就是这样。
OK. That's it.
-手臂不错。我们得到了一个冠军。-看起来不错。
- Good arm. We got a champ there. - Lookin' good.
准备好球,好吗?
Get set on the ball, all right?
来吧,凯利,我们走。试试吧。
Come on, Kelly, let's go. Give it a try.
我想我能做到。
I think I could do it.
来吧……你说你能做到是什么意思?
Come on... What do you mean you could do it?
我们走吧。试试吧。
Let's go. Give it a try.
让我看看你的胳膊。
Let's see your arm.
好吧。来吧,鲁迪,试一试。我们走吧。
All right. Come on, Rudi, give it a shot. Let's go.
保持下来。过了球,对吧?做好准备。现在看球。
Stay down. Over the ball, right? Get set for it. Watch the ball now.
来吧,卡门,把它敲下来。
Come on, Carmen, knock it down here.
哇!你看到了吗?
Wow! Did you see that?
哇!
Wow!
再来一次。既然你们在一起玩。移♥动♥球。
One more time. Since you're playing together. Move the ball around.
就是这样。把它移到一层。
That's it. Move it to first.
过来,卡门。你想要…来吧,坦纳,拿着那些。
Come down here, Carmen. You wanna get... Come on, Tanner, hold on to those.
来吧。去吧。
Come on. Get on it.
拜托,坦纳。就是这样。
Come on, Tanner. That's it.
好吧。好赶上。
All right. Nice catch.
是的。好把。
Yeah. Good throw.
-现在,我们走吧!-哦,哇!
- Now, let's go! - Oh, wow!
你们俩互相支持得很好。
You guys are doing great backing each other up.
我们做饭。我们走吧。
We're cooking. Let's go.
电影精选列表