这是穹顶。
There's the Dome.
哦,男人。
Oh, man.
我们要在里面玩吗?
We're going to be playing in that?
嘿,别担心。
Hey, don't worry.
他们可能只是一群肮脏的农民。
They're probably just a bunch of dirt farmers.
不能把球扔出去救他们的祖母。
Couldn't throw the ball to save their grandmother.
告诉我吧。
Tell me about it.
在一起!一起做吧!
Together! Do it together!
在一起!
Together!
在一起!
Together!
你理解“在一起”吗?
Do you understand "together"?
Ten-hut !
Ten-hut!
好吧!你将迎来一场重要的比赛!
All right! You got a big game coming up!
你们必须一起做!你会赢吗?
You got to do it together! Are you going to win it?
先生!是的,先生!
Sir! Yes, sir!
好吧!武器!
All right! Arms up!
你好,奥兰斯基先生?
Hey, how you doing, Mr. Orlansky?
莫里,请叫我赛。
Morrie, call me Sy, please.
他们看起来真不错,不是吗,赛?
Well, they're looking real good, aren't they, Sy?
另一队人到底去哪了?
Now, where in the hell's the other team?
他们随时都会来的。
Well, they're gonna be here any time now.
听着,我知道他们有很厉害的竞争对手。
Listen, I understand they got some real tough competitors out there.
加州的联赛很艰苦。
They got some tough leagues in California.
他们现在应该到了。
They should've been here by now.
是啊,他们随时都可能到。
Yeah, well, they're going to be here any time now.
——卡尔!——先生!
- Carl! - Sir!
听着,赛,我只想告诉你我们有多感激你让我们加入你的组织,给我们带来这场阿斯特罗dome的比赛。
Listen, Sy, I just want to tell you how much we appreciate you getting us in your organization, getting us this Astrodome game.
你知道,我只是想让你知道你肯定会物有所值的。
You know, I just want you to know you're sure as hell going to get your money's worth.
-卡尔…——先生。
- Carl... - Sir.
熊队应该什么时候到?
What time are the Bears supposed to get here?
就我所知,今天早上。
This morning, far as I know.
现在是中午了!
It's noon now!
听着,莫里,我不想惹上任何麻烦。
Listen, Morrie, I don't want any problem here.
我得对别人负责。
I got people to answer to.
最迟明天你会派一队人过来。
You get a team here tomorrow, latest.
是,长官,是,长官,我们马上去办。
Yes, sir. Yes, sir. We'll get right on it.
只要我没事就行,莫里。
Just as long as I don't have a problem, Morrie.
-这就是我的要求。-没问题。
- That's all I ask. - No problem.
完全没问题。完全没问题。
No problem at all. No problem at all.
——卡尔。——先生。
- Carl. - Sir.
我不能再等另一队了。
I can't afford to wait on this other team any longer.
我要你联♥系♥埃尔帕索,看看他们是否还有空位。
I want you to get hold of El Paso and see if they're still available.
熊队呢?
What about the Bears?
见鬼,他永远不会知道其中的区别。
Hell, he'll never know the difference.
嘿,怎么样?
Hey, how about it?
天气凉爽。
It's cool.
嘿,伙计们,加油。
Hey, guys, come on.
好吧。
All right.
-来吧,我们走。-谢天谢地。
- Come on, let's go. - Thank God.
-我要去睡觉了。-得了吧,恩格尔伯格。
- I'm going right to bed. - Come on, Engelberg.
哦,上帝。我累了。
Oh, God. I'm tired.
你知道外面那辆货车的主人是谁吗?
Do you have any idea who owns that van out front?
让我们来看看。如果我没记错的话,它属于一个棒球队。
Let's see. If I'm not mistaken, it belongs to a ball team.
什么样的球队?
What kind of ball team?
侏儒棒球队。
A ball team of midgets.
在我看来他们就是这样的。
That's what they looked like to me.
要我说,球队是清白的。
If you ask me, the ball team is clean.
小人物们没有给我带来麻烦。
I don't have no trouble from the little people.
不过话说回来,我也不确定。
Then again, you know, I can't be sure.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
这到底是怎么回事?
What in the hell is this?
好了,警官们,把孩子们带进来。
All right, officers, let's get the kids right in here.
一切都结束了。我们一定会去的。
It's all over now. We're going to the joint for sure.
来吧。
Come on.
好吧。你为什么不坐下,让我跟你谈谈,好吗?
All right. Why don't you sit down so I can talk to you, OK?
各位,各位,你们能别吵了吗?
Hey, folks, folks, can you knock it off, please?
你能不能别吵了?
Can you knock it off a little?
好了,伙计们。
OK, fellas.
我从奥吉维先生那里得知你练习要迟到了,所以我尽量长话短说。
I know from Mr. Ogilvie here that you're late for practice, so I'm gonna make this as short as I can.
首先,是谁把那辆货车开到这里的?
Now, first of all, who was responsible for driving that van here?
你们是怎么做的,轮流还是怎么的?
What did you guys do, take turns or something like that?
好的,我们稍后再讲。
OK, we'll get back to that later.
那辆货车是谁的?
Who does that van belong to?
好了,伙计们,我们要这么做。
OK, fellas, here's what we're going to do.
我们要对那辆车进行追踪看看是否有问题。
We're going to run a tracer on that vehicle to find out if there's a problem here.
我要求大家留在大厅里直到我们把事情弄清楚。
And I'm gonna ask that everybody remain here in the lobby until we get this thing straightened out.
-拜托!-饶了我吧,伙计!
- Come on! - Give me a break, man!
-我们做什么了?-好了,伙计们,最后一个问题。
- What'd we do? - OK, fellas, one last question.
你的监护人是谁?
Who's your chaperone here?
你是说我们的教练?
You mean our coach?
是的,你的教练。他是谁?
Yeah, your coach. Who is he?
他现在不在这里。
He's not here right now.
得到他。
Get him.
现在好些了吗?
Right now?
现在。
Right now.
他要做什么?他要去哪里?
What's he going to do? Where's he going to go?
午餐呢?
What about lunch?
我们要在那里吃午饭,因为我们要去那里。联合。
We're gonna have lunch in the joint because that's where we're going. The joint.
神。
God.
嘿,多谢了。
Hey, thanks a lot.
嗨,迈克尔。
Hey, Michael.
嘿,Michael Leak。
Hey, Michael Leak.
迈克尔?
Michael?
凯利?
Kelly?
是的。这是怎么呢
Yeah. What's going on?
并不多。你在这里做什么?
Not much. What are you doing here?
和熊队一起打棒球。
Playing baseball with a team called the Bears.
外面有场比赛。
Got a game out here.
在休斯顿吗?
In Houston?
是的。
Yeah.
我想做个好人,顺便过来打个招呼。
Thought I'd be a nice guy and stop by and say hi.
太好了。
That's great.
这只是一个…这只是一场游戏。
It's just a... It's just a game.
不,我是说你能过来真是太好了。
No, I mean it's great that you stopped by.
你的香烟。
Your cigarette.
这么说你是团队的一员了?
So you're part of a team, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
你打什么位置?
What position are you playing?
玩了。
Playing left.
左外野?
Left field, huh?
我看起来不一样了,不是吗?
I look different, don't I?
你妈妈怎么样?
How's your mom?
她是好的。
She's OK.
你长得很像她。
You look a lot like her.
他们是这么说的。
So they say.
别这样,迈克。我迟到了。
Come on, Mike. I'm late.
嘿,我还是分开吧。
Hey, I'll just sort of split.
别紧张。
Take it easy.
嗨,露丝。
Hi, Ruth.
我想让你见见我的孩子,凯利,来自加州。
I want you to meet my kid, Kelly, from California.
嘿,不是吧?
Hey, no kidding?
你在外面干什么?
What are you doing out here?
只是参观。
Just visiting.
太好了。
That's great.
别这样,迈克。你承诺。
Come on, Mike. You promised.
很高兴见到你,凯利。
Nice seeing you, Kelly.
听着,迈克尔。
Hey, listen, Michael.
我们需要一个教练。
We need a coach.
怎么啦?
What?
团队。我们需要一个教练。
The team. We need a coach.
电影精选列表