好吧!
All right!
现在是第三局的上半局。
It's the top of the third inning.
休斯顿托罗斯队一人出局。
The Houston Toros at bat with one out.
斯科特·约克在一垒。莱斯·科恩击球。
Scott York is on first base. Les Kern at bat.
又来了,伙计们。
Here we go again, you guys.
你出去!
You're out!
两局半后,比分仍然是5:0。
After two-and-a-half innings, the score remains 5 to nothing.
你最好退后,笨蛋。我感觉很好。
You better back up, sucker. I feel good.
罢♥工♥!
Strike!
你感觉不错吧?
You feel good, huh?
第二个打击。
Strike two.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我感觉比以前好多了。
I feel better than ever.
像蝴蝶一样奔跑,像蜜蜂一样蜇人,我在第二圈转,我站在三!
Run like a butterfly, sting like a bee, I rounded second and I'm standing on three!
你现在是击球手了。
You're a hitter now.
好了,伙计,我们走吧。
All right, pal. Let's go.
三局后的比分,托罗队五分,熊队二分。
The score after three innings, the Toros, 5, the Bears, 2.
好吧,卡门。来吧!我们走吧!
All right, Carmen. Come on! Let's go!
是啊!
Yeah!
我们现在就要开始了!
We're getting it going now!
我们要开始了!是的!
We're getting it going! Yes!
来吧!
Come on!
罢♥工♥!
Strike!
来吧!看好球,好吗?
Come on! Watch the ball, will you?
抬起头来!
Keep your head up!
罢♥工♥三!你出去!
Strike three! You're out!
球……谁来击球,好吗?
Ball... Somebody hit the ball, will you?
好吧!
All right!
好了,冷静点。
OK, calm down.
跑,跑,跑!
Run, run, run!
利克先生,芬奇又来了。
Mr. Leak, Fincher on first again.
超时。
Time out.
把球藏在手套里,好吗?
Keep that ball under your glove, right?
你只要一直看着恩格尔圆面包,寻找一点信♥号♥♥。
You just keep looking at Engelbuns for a little bit of a signal.
好吧?他走的时候,跟踪他。
All right? When he leads off, tag him out.
我们走吧!加油!加油加油,卡门!
Let's go! Come on, come on... Come on, Carmen!
屏住呼吸。
Hold your breath.
起来!起来!起来!就是这样!
Get up! Get up! Get up! That's it!
-我抓到他了!-他出去了。
- I got him! - He's out.
我抓到他了!
I got him!
来吧!不是那样的!
Come on! Not like that!
一群加利福尼亚的贱基佬。
Bunch of cheap freaking California faggots.
来吧。在外面要活下去!
Come on. Keep alive out there!
在第四局后半段,比分依然保持不变,休斯顿公牛队5分,加州熊队2分。
In the bottom of the fourth, the score remains, the Houston Toros, 5, the California Bears, 2.
最后一局,你们这些笨蛋。让我们抓住他们!
Last inning, you clods. Let's get 'em!
好吧!
All right!
跑垒,跑垒员。我们走吧。
Base run, base runners. Let's go.
现在,来吧。
Now, come on.
你还想要什么?
What more do you want?
奥美!
Ogilvie!
来吧!你是个击球手,奥吉维。我们走吧!
Come on! You're a hitter, Ogilvie. Let's go!
好吧!
All right!
——了!-等等。
- Out! - Hold up.
托比!在空中,你走到一半。
Toby! In the air, you go halfway.
如果通过了,你就去第三个。
If it goes through, take third.
拜托,你应该是本垒打之王。
Come on, you're supposed to be the home run king.
-一振!-别这样,凯莉,你是老板!
- Strike one! - Come on, Kelly, you're the boss!
快点,凯利,放我进去!
Come on, Kelly, put me in!
让我们看看。
Let's see something.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
举起!
Hold up!
干得好。
Way to go.
好吧,帅哥。我们走吧。
All right, handsome. Let's go.
-有一个。-一振。
- There's one. - Strike one.
我要去打它。
I'm going to hit it.
罢♥工♥两!
Strike two!
来吧,帅哥!我想在这里见你。
Come on, handsome! I want to see you down here.
三。你出去!
Strike three. You're out!
托比,两个出局,两个出局。你什么事都干。
Toby, two outs, two down. You go in on anything.
我想看点东西。
I want to see something.
把他们带进来。移♥动♥它们!
Bring them in. Move them around!
你是打手。我们走吧!
You're the tying run. Let's go!
来吧,辛普。三振他出局。
Come on, Simp. Strike him out.
-你想要跑腿的?-不,没关系。
- You want a runner? - No, it's OK.
好了,盯着那个包。
All right, stay on that bag.
-保持清醒,凯尔。-我们把他弄出来。
- Stay awake, Kel. - Let's get him out.
两个下来。
Two down.
好了,注意了,卡门。你赢了。
All right, heads up now, Carmen. You're the winning run.
你说呢,卡门?
What do you say, Carmen?
嘿!这就是我们来的目的,对吧?
Hey! That's what we're here for, right?
走吧!
Go!
我们要成功!
We want a hit!
我们要成功!
We want a hit!
球!
Ball!
来吧,卡门。
Come on, Carmen.
保持清醒!
Stay awake!
每一个人,走了。
Everybody, go.
加油,卡门!
Come on, Carmen!
快点!
Come on now!
把它放在这里。
Put it in here.
走吧!走吧!来吧。
Go! Go! Come on.
扔球!
Throw the ball!
走吧!
Go!
回家!
Go home!
走吧!走吧!
Go! Go!
来吧!
Come on!
安全!
Safe!
嘿,我们做得很好,不是吗?
Hey, we did all right, didn't we?
是的。
Yeah.
嘿…
Hey...
还记得你问我如果不需要教练我会不会过来吗?
Remember when you asked me if I would have stopped by if we didn't need a coach?
我错了。我会的。
I was wrong. I would have.
好吧。
All right.
♬路是敞开的♬我们在路上颠簸着♬生活看起来很美好的♬我们有一个梦想,也许可以实现的♬生活看起来很美好的♬如果我们现在保持放松的状态♬我们会没事的
♪ The road is open ♪ And we're rolling through ♪ Life is lookin' good ♪ We got a dream that maybe could come true ♪ Life is lookin' good ♪ If we just stay loose now ♪ We'll come out all right
♬有什么东西告诉我我们的时间就在这里了♬它只是一个耳语,但我知道,不知何故,它只是一个耳语我们必须倾听,必须现在就去做♬生活看起来很美好♬看起来很美好
♪ There's something tellin' me our time is now ♪ It's just a whisper but I know somehow ♪ It's just a whisper ♪ We got to listen, got to do it now ♪ Life is lookin' good ♪ Lookin' good
♬看起来对你和我都好
♪ Lookin' good for you and me
♬乌云已经散去,太阳已经升起♬生活看起来很美好♬没有什么是我们做不到的♬生活看起来很美好如果我们团结在一起♬我们会没事的
♪ The clouds have parted and the sun's come through ♪ And life is lookin' good ♪ There's nothin' we can't do ♪ Life is lookin' good ♪ If we hold together ♪ We're gonna be all right
♬有什么东西告诉我我们的时间就在这里了♬它只是一个耳语,但我知道,不知何故,它只是一个耳语我们必须倾听,必须现在就去做♬生活看起来很美好♬看起来很美好
♪ There's something tellin' me our time is now ♪ It's just a whisper but I know somehow ♪ It's just a whisper ♪ We got to listen, got to do it now ♪ Life is lookin' good ♪ Lookin' good
♬生活对你我来说都很美好
♪ Life is lookin' good for you and me
♬如果我们现在保持放松♬我们会好起来的♬有什么东西告诉我,我们的时间现在是♬这只是一个耳语,但我知道,不知何故♬这只是一个耳语
♪ If we just stay loose now ♪ We're gonna be all right ♪ There's something tellin' me our time is now ♪ It's just a whisper, but I know somehow ♪ It's just a whisper
♬我们必须倾听,必须现在就行动起来♬生活看起来很美好♬看起来很美好♬生活对你和我来说都很美好♬有什么东西告诉我,我们的时间就是现在了♬有什么东西告诉我
♪ We got to listen, got to do it now ♪ Life is lookin' good ♪ Lookin' good ♪ Life is lookin' good for you and me ♪ There's something tellin' me our time is now ♪ There's something tellin' me
♬这只是一个耳语,但我知道,它只是一个耳语,但我知道,我们必须听,必须现在就做,因为生活对你和我来说都很美好
♪ It's just a whisper but I know somehow ♪ It's just a whisper but I know somehow ♪ We got to listen, got to do it now ♪ 'Cause life is lookin' good for you and me
♬有什么东西告诉我,我们的时间到了♬有什么东西告诉我,它只是一声低语,但我知道,它只是一声低语我们必须倾听,必须现在就去做
♪ There's something tellin' me our time is now ♪ There's something tellin' me ♪ It's just a whisper but I know somehow ♪ It's just a whisper ♪ We got to listen, got to do it now
♬生活对你和我来说都很美好♬有些东西告诉我,我们的时间到了♬有些东西告诉我…♪
♪ Life is lookin' good for you and me ♪ There's something tellin' me our time is now ♪ There's something tellin' me... ♪
电影精选列表