像这样向后,然后进去。
Back like this, and in.
鲶鱼猎人。
Catfish Hunter.
你要找路易斯·提昂特?你能行的。
You want Luis Tiant? You got this.
路易斯·提昂特,一个非常出色的投手。
Luis Tiant, a real sharp pitcher there.
这基本上就是我的出发点。
Now that's basically where I'm coming from.
犹太人,西班牙人,黑鬼和一个会扔空中球的意大利佬。
Jews, spics, niggers and a wop that throws air balls.
-坦纳,你能…-坦纳,别这样冷静点,伙计。
- Tanner, would you... - Tanner, come on. Cool it, man.
到这里来。到这里来。
Come here. Come here.
凯莉,这孩子是怎么回事?
Hey, Kelly, what's this kid all about?
我是说,我不想揍那个小个子,但我只是想让你知道我不喜欢他的态度。
I mean, I don't want to pound the little man, but I just want you to know I can't go for the attitude.
别担心。坦纳很酷。
Don't worry about it. Tanner's cool.
你知道,我只是想让你知道我不能接受。
You know, I just want you to know I can't go for it.
你呢,凯利?
What about you, Kelly?
你改变主意了吗?
Did you change your mind about playing?
是的。
Yeah.
——是的!好吧!-干得好!
- Yeah! All right! - Way to go!
但你为什么改变主意了?
But why did you change your mind?
我有我的理由。
I got my reasons.
嘿,你们这些笨蛋。我们还是需要一个差劲的教练。
Hey, you dumb jackasses. We still need a cruddy coach.
你们有多想去德州玩那个游戏?
Hey, how bad do you guys want to play that game in Texas?
听着,你真的想玩吗?
Listen, do you really wanna play?
好吧,所有的鸡屎都滚回家。
Well, all chicken shits go home.
我们有教练。
We've got a coach.
——谁?是谁?-听凯莉的话,伙计。
- Who? Who is it? - Listen to Kelly, man.
我正看着他呢。
I'm looking right at him.
你是说莱斯特,那个走路的荡♥妇♥?
You mean Lester, the walking bimbo?
他笨得连话都不会说!
He's so dumb, he can't even talk!
就像我说的,坦纳,所有鸡屎都滚回家。
Hey, like I said, Tanner, all chicken shits go home.
现在,谁和我在一起?
Now, who's with me?
那我们怎么跟我们的家人说,我们找了个白♥痴♥当教练?
Well, what are we going to tell our folks, that we got an idiot for a coach?
-太疯狂了。-他们不会买♥♥的。
- That's crazy. - They'll never buy it.
等一下。等一下。我们会告诉他们真♥相♥。
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. We'll tell them the truth.
告诉他们真♥相♥?
Tell them the truth?
所以,倾听。这家伙到底是谁?
So, listen. Who is this fellow anyway?
你是说伊斯特兰教练吗?
Oh, you mean Coach Eastland?
他在公园娱乐公♥司♥工作很多年了。
He's been with Parks and Recreation for years.
这个教练…莱斯特。
This coach... Lester.
-莱斯特什么?——伊斯特兰。
- Lester what? - Eastland.
伊斯特兰……有一年我班上不是有个叫乔治·伊斯特兰的孩子吗?
Eastland... Didn't I have a kid named George Eastland in class one year?
我不知道。
I don't know.
听着,你听说迈克的新教练了吗?
Listen, have you heard anything about Mike's new coach?
不。有新教练了?
No. There's a new coach?
迈克,你认为他是个好教练吗?
Mike, do you think he's a good coach?
确定。他一生都在球场上打球。
Sure. He's been around ball fields all his life.
这让他成为一个好教练?
That makes him a good coach?
现在的人…谁陪你一起去?
Now who... Who's going with you as a chaperone?
——教练。-教练谁?
- Coach. - Coach who?
伊斯特兰。
Eastland.
-你听说过他吗?-不,我没有…那我们什么时候去见他?
- Have you ever heard of him? - No, I haven't... Well, when are we going to meet him?
我们离开的时候,你把我送到那里。
Well, when we leave and you drop me off there.
我们从他家出发。
We'll leave from his house.
你说你需要多少钱?
How much did you say you'll need?
25美元吗?
Twenty-five dollars?
也许再多一点?
Maybe a little more?
我想是的。是啊,我可能会遇到一点麻烦。
I suppose so. Yeah, I could run into a little trouble.
多少钱?
Well, how much?
约15。
About 15.
但是,亲爱的,15美元对你离开一周来说不是很多钱。
But, honey, $15 is not very much money for you to be gone for a week.
你要怎么生活,怎么吃饭?
How are you going to live and eat and all that?
让他饿死吧。
Let him starve.
- Darryl,你可以吗?-安静点。
- Darryl, will you please? - Be quiet.
大约20。
About 20.
七十五到八十
Seventy-five or eighty.
4美元。
Four dollars.
为了我们俩。
For both of us.
他怎么样了?
How's he doing?
我让他说:“你好。你好吗?”
I got him to say, "Hello. How are you?"
那"很高兴认识你"怎么样?
Well, how about, "Glad to meet you"?
这是一种可能性。
It's a possibility.
你好。你好吗?
Hello. How are you?
你好。你好吗?
Hello. How are you?
嘿,教练!我们在这里。
Hey, Coach! We're here.
- - - - - -你好。你好吗?-你好吗?
- Hello. How are you? - How are you doing?
我是Fred Engelberg。这是我妻子南希。
I'm Fred Engelberg. This is my wife Nancy.
我想你认识迈克尔。你替我们照顾好他,教练。
I guess you know Michael. You take care of him for us, Coach.
你好。你好吗?
Hello. How are you?
——嘿!- - - - - -你好。你好吗?
- Hey! - Hello. How are you?
哇!是这个吗?
Wow! Is this it?
就是这样了,伙计。
This is it, man.
好吧!
All right!
你好!你好!
Hello! Hello!
你好吗?
How are you?
再见。
Bye-bye.
你好。你好吗?
Hello. How are you?
你好。你好吗?
Hello. How are you?
保重,听到了吗?
You take care, you hear?
给我一个拥抱。
Give me a hug.
-再见,妈妈。-有需要就打电♥话♥给我们
- Bye, Mom. - Now call us if you need us.
-冷静点。-好吧,走吧。
- Be cool. - OK, let's go.
拿我的包,坦纳。它会健康。
Grab my bag, Tanner. It'll fit.
你好。
Hello.
你好。你好吗?
Hello. How are you?
拜托,坦纳。收割
Come on, Tanner. Get in.
哇。
Wow.
——再见!-让开。来吧。
- Goodbye! - Move it. Come on.
再见!
Goodbye!
-我们开始吧。-是的。
- Let's jam. - Yeah.
再见!
Goodbye!
再见!
Goodbye!
再见!
Goodbye!
再见!
Goodbye!
再见!
Goodbye!
好…
Good...
…再见。
...bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
当心,阿斯特罗dome!我们来了!
Look out, Astrodome! Here we come!
-小心得克萨斯!-是的。
- Watch out Texas! - Yeah.
你确定你会开这车吗?
Hey, you sure you know how to drive this thing?
听着,伙计,我来自范奈斯。我天生就是开车的料。
Hey, listen, dude, I'm from Van Nuys. I was born to drive.
你们从哪弄来这辆货车的?
Where'd you guys get this van anyway?
我有个朋友。
Had a friend.
是的。他欠我们人情,明白吗?
Yeah. He owed us a favor, see?
这就是你朋友的车?
So this is your friend's van?
他从别人那借的。
Well, like, he borrowed it from another guy.
那家伙是谁?
Well, who's the guy?
一个出城一周的人。
Some dude who's out of town for the week.
你看,我朋友说如果我们一周内还车,就没问题了。
You see, my friend says if we return the van in a week, we got no problem.
换句话说,我们坐的是偷来的车。
In other words, we're riding in a stolen vehicle.
偷来的?
Stolen?
不!
No!
我们要去接头了,伙计!
We're going to the joint, man!
嘿,嘿,嘿!让我们看看积极的一面。
Hey, hey, hey! Let's look at the positive side.
联邦调查局最近的数据估计,只有20%的偷车贼被逮捕,只有14%的偷车贼在盗窃发生后的第一周被逮捕。
Well, recent FBI figures estimate that only 20% of all car thieves are ever apprehended, only 14% in the first week after the theft occurs.
所以,至少几率对我们有利。
So, well, at least the odds are in our favor.
跟我们后面的人说吧。
Tell that to the guy behind us.
我就知道!现在我们一定要去接头了!
I knew it! Now we're going to the joint for sure!
米格尔,如果你再朝我吐口水…加油,坦纳!
Miguel, if you spit on me one more time... Come on, Tanner!
如果他让我们靠边停车,我们怎么办?
What will we do if he pulls us over?
嘿,嘿!我们能冷静点吗?
Hey, hey! Can we be cool about this thing?
电影精选列表