我知道。
I know.
我本可以自己干掉那些人的。
I could have taken all those guys myself.
是的。
Yeah.
那些北方佬真是一群狗屎。
Those Yankees are real turds.
他们确实是。
They sure are.
特纳,你最好少说那些废话。
Turner, you better cut out that cheap crap.
廉价的垃圾吗?我们打的是干净、硬朗的棒球。
Cheap crap? We're playing clean, hard baseball.
你管给一个11岁的小女孩打篮球叫打篮球?裁判判它安全。我们队是按规矩办事的。
You call spiking an 11-year-old girl-- spiking? The umpire called it safe. My team plays by the book.
好吧,笨蛋。你要是想哭,就去找裁判吧。
All right, pus-head. You got any crying to do, cry to the umpire.
回你的防空洞去。也许你的团队需要你的帮助,但我对此表示怀疑。
Get back to your dugout. Maybe your team could use your help, but I doubt it.
好了,艾迪!
All right, Eddie!
你们是按规矩办事的,我知道。
You guys play by the book, I know you do.
一个球,两次好球,一次出局!
One ball, two strikes, one out!
罢♥工♥三!你出去吧。
Strike three! You're out of there.
乔,你投球最好比击球好。不然我就把你赶出去。
Joe, you better pitch better than you're hitting. Or I'm gonna take you right out.
特纳,她会硬塞给你的!
Turner, she's going to ram it down your throat!
安迪,你到底是怎么回事?
Andy, what the hell's the matter with you?
除非你会打球,否则你就回家吧!
Unless you can play ball, you go on home!
你跑出了每一击!
You run out every hit!
我才不管他比你强多少呢!
I don't care if he had you beat by a mile!
2 - 0。
2-0.
球。
Ball.
干得好,艾哈迈德。他会陪你走的。
Way to go, Ahmad. He's going to walk you.
他找不到盘子。
He can't find the plate.
干得好!
Way to go!
现在是熊队的击球,三号♥,凯利·勒克,中外野。
And now batting for the bears, number three, Kelly leak, center field.
你到底是怎么回事?你不会在三比零的球上挥棒。
What the hell is the matter with you? You don't swing at a 3-and-0 pitch.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
进去,别再这么做了。就在。闭嘴。我不想听任何借口。进去吧。
Get in there and never do that again. It was right where-- shut up. I don't want to hear any excuses. Get in there.
来吧,凯利。
Come on, Kelly.
乔伊!
Joey!
球。
Ball one.
嘿,pus-head !你疯了吗?
Hey, pus-head! Are you crazy?
在空垒的情况下故意保送?
An intentional walk with the bases empty?
这是棒球,不是西洋双陆棋。
This is baseball, not backgammon.
我的一垒手很孤单。
My first baseman is lonely.
鲁迪。怎么啦?
Rudi. What?
你得到的第一个内线球,倾身向前,让它击中你。
The first inside pitch you get, lean into it and let it hit you.
你想赢这场比赛,是吗?我不想受伤。
You want to win the game, don't you? I don't want to get hurt.
好吧。但你想赢得比赛。是的。
All right. But you want to win the game. Yeah.
恩格尔伯格在你后面。我们需要跑步。他最近表现得很出色。
Engelberg is up after you. We need runs. He's been murdering the ball lately.
照我说的做。
Do as I tell you.
我们走吧,鲁迪。
Let's get on, rudi.
球。
Ball one.
这才是正确的做法。球。
That's the way to take it. Ball one.
我们走吧,鲁迪。
Let's get on, rudi.
带上你的基地。
Take your base.
鲁迪,去你的基地,孩子。
Rudi, take your base, boy.
大家的动作!大家好!
Everybody moves! Everybody!
来吧。我们来打一击,恩格尔伯格。
Come on. Let's get a hit, engelberg.
好吧,好吧,好吧,这不是"恩格尔呕吐物"吗
Well, well, well, if it isn't "engelpuke."
你想让我把这根球棒插在没有阳光的地方吗?
How would you like me to stick this bat where the sun never shines?
-坐上去,死胖子-去你的
- Sit on it, fat ass. - Shove it.
别紧张,乔伊。把,宝贝。
Ease up, Joey. Throw, baby.
原则的两倍。
Ground-rule double.
斯泰因,退后。回来。
Stein, get back. Get back.
这是界外球。
It's a ground-rule double.
你不能从一垒得分。
You can't score from first base.
特纳,你为什么不给球员建围栏而给鸡建围栏呢?
Hey, Turner, why don't you build a fence for players instead of chickens?
把手指拿出来,恩格尔呕吐物,我要把它弄下来。
Keep that finger out, engelpuke, and I'll bust it off.
吉米·费尔德曼代表熊队。
Jimmy feldman for the bears.
-快点,快点。-你在耽误比赛。
- Come on, come on. - You're holding up the game.
走吧!走吧!走吧!
Go! Go! Go!
把球扔出去,克里斯。
Throw the ball, Chris.
走吧!走吧!
Go! Go!
-他很安全。-一出局。
- He's safe. - One out.
你在摆姿势拍照吗?你爱上那个球了还是怎么的?
You posing for a picture? You in love with that ball or something?
第一局结束。
End of the first inning.
熊队以2比1领先洋基队。
The bears lead 2-1 over the Yankees.
安全的。
Safe.
怎么啦?他完全错了。
What? He was out by a mile.
怎么,你以为你要在这里拍马屁吗…因为他们在这里的时间比我们长吗?
What, do you think you got to kiss ass around here... Because they been here longer than us?
这里有两队,裁判。两队,不是一队。
There's two teams here, umpire. Two teams, not one.
别背对着我。怎么,你是罗伊·特纳的朋友吗?
Don't turn your back on me. What, are you a friend of Roy Turner's?
你打算整天都这样打电♥话♥,现在就告诉我们。我们还是回家吧。
You going to call like that all day, let us know now. We may as well go home.
买♥♥一副眼镜。
Get a pair of glasses.
不。我不想。斯泰因,我们还在游戏中。
No. I don't want to. Stein, we're still in the game.
这很伤我的心。我不喜欢它。
This hurts. I don't like it.
你不需要被人从背后打。手臂或腿被击中。
You don't have to get hit in the back. Get hit in the arm or legs.
不要太明显。去做吧。
Don't make it obvious. Go ahead.
鲁迪·斯坦,十号♥。
Rudi Stein, number ten.
詹姆斯·亨利不会接受曲线球。
James Henry won't take curveballs.
黄油制♥造♥者,你最好马上带阿曼达出去。她伤得很厉害。
Buttermaker, you better take Amanda out now. She's hurting pretty bad.
我知道,但她想玩。
Yeah, I know, but she wants to play.
如果你不带她出去,她会伸出胳膊来的。
If you don't take her out, she'll throw her arm out.
谁在管理这个团队,你还是我?——你。
- Who's managing this team, you or me? - You.
那就闭嘴,做好你的本职工作。让我来担心球队的健康吧。
Then shut up and play your position. Let me worry about the team's health.
你想让我怎么做,让鲁迪·斯泰因进来吗?
What do you want me to do, put in rudi Stein?
你知道他有多厉害。
You know how he hits.
他总是摇摆不定。
He always swings from the hip.
然后是克里斯·爱。
Then comes Chris love.
罢♥工♥。
Strike.
你出去了。
You're out.
我告诉过你别打秋千,你个白♥痴♥!
I told you not to swing, you idiot!
回来!移♥动♥它!
Get back here! Move it!
嘿,斯泰因,快回来!
Hey, Stein, get back in here!
该死的,你个笨蛋北方佬两个,熊两个。
Goddamn it, you stupid-- Yankees two, bears two.
大家都坐下。来吧。坐下来。
Everybody, sit down. Come on. Sit down.
坐下,恩格尔伯格。
Sit down, engelberg.
你到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is the matter with you?
下次我让你做什么,你就照做,不然你就离开这个团队。
Next time I tell you to do something, goddamn it, you do it or else you're off this team.
剩下的人,你们怎么了?
And the rest of you, what's the matter with you?
整个赛季,你都被嘲笑,被耍!
All season long, you've been laughed at, crapped on!
现在你有机会吐在他们脸上了。
Now you've got a chance to spit it back in their faces.
你会怎么做?你们就像一堆死鱼一样,不听,傻乎乎的表演,犯错误。
And what do you do? You're out there like a bunch of dead fish, not listening, bonehead plays, mistakes.
我是说,你不想打败那些混♥蛋♥吗?
I mean, don't you want to beat those bastards?
好吧。
All right.
现在就走出去,尽你所能做到最好。
Get out there now and do the best you can.
走吧,乔伊!
Let's go, Joey!
罢♥工♥两!
Strike two!
你在挥什么?那是一个球,乔伊!
What are you swinging at? That was a ball, Joey!
罢♥工♥!
Strike!
这是连续第二次了。你已经连续两次三振出局了。
Second time in a row. Second time in a row you struck out.
幻灯片!
Slide!
安全!
Safe!
女士们先生们,第五节结束了。
Now, ladies and gentlemen, the end of the top of the fifth.
洋基队三分,熊队二分。
The score is three for the Yankees and two for the bears.
好吧,好吧,好吧。如果不是恩格尔又吐了。
Well, well, well. If it isn't engelpuke again.
去你的,特纳。
Shove it, Turner.
就是这样,恩格尔伯格!
That's the way, engelberg!
界外球。那就越界了。界外球。
Foul ball. That's outside the line. Foul ball.
这就是上次得了双打的那个孩子,对吧?是的。
This is the kid that got the double last time, right? Yeah.
他差点就把球打爆了,所以别给他任何打击的机会。
He almost whacked that right out of the ballpark, so don't give him anything to hit at.
低到外面。明白了吗?
Low and outside. You got it?
把球投得低一点,向外。但是——很低,在外面。但是,爸爸,我想把他三振出局。
Just pitch them low and outside. But-- low and outside. But, dad, I wanted to strike him out.
好吧。玩球!
All right. Play ball!
走吧,恩格尔伯格!
Let's go, engelberg!
天啊,差点就碰到我的头了!
Boy, that was close to my head!
时间!时间!
Time! Time!
这是什么,豆球?
What's this, beanball?
电影精选列表