你想打他,是吗?
You tried to hit him, didn't you?
不。它跑掉了。
No. It just got away.
别对我撒谎!
Don't lie to me!
你想打他。
You tried to hit him.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的。
You son of a bitch.
他想揍他。他可能会杀了那个孩子。
He tried to bean him. He could have killed that kid.
你知道他为什么要扔。我让他把球往外扔。
You know why he threw it. I told him to throw it low and outside.
哦!
Oh!
他可能会杀了那个孩子。
He could have killed that kid.
走,engelberg !
Go, engelberg!
把球扔出去,乔伊!
Throw the ball, Joey!
他没有扔!走吧!
He's not throwing it! Go!
把球扔出去,乔伊。
Throw the ball, Joey.
走吧!走吧!
Go! Go!
你在干什么?把它扔了!
What are you doing? Throw it!
他们只是把它绑了起来。
They just tied it up.
比利,你的手臂还好吗?
Billy, your arm feel okay?
拿起投手丘。克里斯,右外野。
Take the mound. Chris, right field.
哈里特!
Harriet!
13号♥,二垒。
Thirteen, second base.
一,右外野。现在比分是3比3。
One, right field. The score is now 3-3.
这是最后一局。
This is the last inning.
坦纳,托比,雷吉和吉米,你们坐冷板凳。
Tanner, Toby, regi, and Jimmy, you're sitting on the bench.
奥吉维,狼疮,米格尔和何塞,你们代替他们。
Ogilvie, lupus, uh, Miguel, and Jose, you take their place.
黄油制♥造♥者先生,如果我进去,我们就输了。
Mr. Buttermaker, if I go in, we lose the game.
就目前情况来看,我们还有机会。
As it is now, we still have a chance.
机会非常大,所以要保持警惕。
A damn good chance, so be on your toes.
现在给我滚出去。
Now get the hell out of here.
奥吉维会坐在那里,吃他的哮喘药。
Ogilvie will be sitting there, putting in his asthma medicine.
这不是我的错。
It's not my fault.
哇!
Gee!
我们为什么不放弃呢?
Why don't we just forfeit?
他们做了什么,赛前给他打了六块吗?
What did they do, give him a six-pack before the game?
黄油制♥造♥者先生,我不知道你怎么想,但我想赢,所以别让我进去。
Mr. Buttermaker, I don't know about you, but I want to win, so don't send me in.
听着,狼疮,你没有来到这个世界…就为了坐在替补席上,是吗?
Listen, lupus, you didn't come into this life... Just to sit around on a dugout bench, did you?
给我滚出去,尽你所能。
Get your ass out there and do the best you can.
-请注意。-家长朋友们,这是总决赛的最后一场比赛了。
- Your attention, please. - Parents and friends, this is the last game of the championship play-offs.
让我们为这些小人物鼓掌吧。
Let's give the little folks a big hand.
这是他们应得的。
They really deserve it.
阿曼达有点不对劲。
Something's wrong with Amanda.
我想我最好找个替补投手。
I think I'd better get in a relief pitcher.
Buttermaker吗?
Buttermaker?
你好,怀特伍德。
Oh, hiya, whitewood.
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Could I talk to you for a minute?
我们很忙。我们这里有一场冠军赛。
We're busy. We got a championship game here.
我知道这一点。
I'm aware of that.
我得跟你谈谈。
I've got to talk to you.
是吗?
Yeah?
听着,真的有必要现在把那个狼疮孩子送来吗?他还没打过球。
Listen, is it really necessary to send in that lupus kid now? He hasn't played yet.
我知道,做黄油的,但我们还有机会。
I know that, buttermaker, but we've still got a chance.
我们队的每个人都有机会上场。
Everybody on my team gets a chance to play.
拜托,别跟我说什么正义的屁话!
Come on, don't give me that righteous bullshit!
孩子们经历了太多,你不能现在就放弃。
These kids have gone through too much for you to throw it away now.
我们有机会赢。
We've got a chance to win.
你开始做这件事是为了让所有男孩都有机会打棒球。
You started this thing so all the boys would have a chance to play baseball.
我知道我为什么要这么做!不仅是你儿子,还有所有的男孩。
I know why I started this! Not only your boy, but all the boys.
听着,小男孩很容易受伤,也许你没有注意到……今天下午这里发生了什么。回到看台上去……
Look, little boys hurt easily, or maybe you haven't been watching... What's been going on here this afternoon. Get back to the stands...
不然我把你的胡子刮掉一半塞进你的左鼻孔。
Before I shave off half your mustache and shove it up your left nostril.
好吧。我们走,我们走。
All right. Let's go, let's go.
抓住它!
Hold it!
时间!
Time!
时间。
Time.
好了,阿曼达,够了。
Okay, Amanda, that's it.
还有三个人出局了,锅炉工,快滚吧。
There's three more outs, boilermaker, so get lost.
鲁迪!
Rudi!
我警告你。
I'm warning you.
好吧,鲁迪,你来投球。
Okay, rudi, you're pitching.
阿曼达,离开左外场。
Amanda, get out in left field.
我们没有更多的储备了。
We have no more reserves.
要是我的指关节还能用的话,我早就把那些火鸡打倒了。
If only my knuckler had been working, I would have brought those turkeys down.
我们还有机会。
We still got a chance.
来吧。他们做得很糟糕。
Come on. They're doing terrible.
把我们放回去。
Put us back in.
别担心。
Don't worry about it.
好的,迈克。
Okay, Mike.
别担心。我们会抓住他们的。
Don't worry. We'll catch them.
七。
7-3.
祝贺你。
Congratulations.
看起来冠军已经稳操胜券了,是吧?
Looks like the championship is in the bag, huh?
太棒了,对吧?太好了。
That's great, huh? That's great.
得了吧,狼疮!抓住它一次!
Come on, lupus! Catch it for once!
他接住了!
He caught it!
如果每个人都击中,我们就赢了。但是我们需要五次。
If everybody gets a hit, we win the game. But we need five runs.
五分?一件容易的事。没有机会。
Five runs? Easy. No chance.
大家都在郁闷什么?
What's everybody moping about?
斯泰因,你起来了,是吗?是的。
Stein, you're up, aren't you? Yeah.
拿一个粗糙的球棒。
Grab a cruddy bat.
小心你的手指。走吧,斯泰因。来吧!
Watch your fingers. Let's go, Stein. Come on!
他要进两球!
He's going for two!
出去了。
Out.
还有两个,比利。我们还剩两个。
Two to go, Billy. We got two to go.
戴上头盔,到甲板圈里去。
Grab a helmet and get in the on-deck circle.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
你有什么好抱歉的?
What are you sorry about?
这是一个不错的骗局。很好的尝试。
That was nice hustle. Good try.
把它放在那里。我喜欢这样。
Put it there. I like that.
好了,比利,还有两个。
Okay, Billy, two to go.
她胳膊酸了!
She's got a sore arm!
你出去了。
You're out.
好吧。还剩一个,比利。
All right. One to go, Billy.
两个了。两个了。还剩一个。
Two out. Two out. One to go.
好吧。一个出去,然后去必胜客。
Okay. One out to go, and then to pizza hut.
好吧。面糊。
All right. Batter up.
-现在击球,九号♥,艾伯特·奥吉维。-你在耽误比赛。
- Now batting, number nine, Albert Ogilvie. - You're holding up the game.
怎么了,奥吉维?盘子在那边。
What's the matter, Ogilvie? The plate is over there.
好吧,不讲太多细节,我本赛季14投0中。
Well, without going into much detail, I'm 0 for 14 this season.
除了蒂米·狼疮,我可能是联盟里最差的球员了。
Aside from Timmy lupus, I'm probably the worst player in this league.
能帮我个忙吗,奥吉维?
Would you do me a favor, Ogilvie?
闭嘴,站到本垒板前,努力击球。
Just shut up and get up to the plate and try to hit the ball.
加油,击球手。我们走吧。
Come on, batter. Let's go.
好的,黄油制♥造♥者先生。
Okay, Mr. Buttermaker.
罢♥工♥。
Strike one.
好了,比利,加油。
Okay, Billy, bear down now.
还剩一个,宝贝。
One out to go, babe.
从没见过你这样,奥吉维。
Never seen you like this, Ogilvie.
当然不像代数,对吧?
Sure ain't like algebra, is it?
把它放上去。他没有荡秋千。
Just put it over. He ain't swingin'.
就是这样。你得到了一部分。
That's the way. You got a piece of it.
计数是0-2。
The count is 0-2.
球。
Ball.
很高兴你们都来了。
Glad you all came.
说实话,我很惊讶小棉花糖能做得这么好?
Frankly, I'm surprised the little marshmallows did this well, huh?
2和2。
2 and 2.
球。好吧!好吧!
Ball. Okay! All right!
点票已满。
The count is full.
加油,比利!
Come on, Billy!
失控了还是怎么的?别这样,比利,别走这个人。
Lose control or something? Come on, Billy, don't walk this man.
四个球。带上你的基地。
Ball four. Take your base.
去奥美!到第一个,孩子!
Go Ogilvie! On to first, boy!
好吧!
Okay!
电影精选列表