坦纳,他也帮你上厕所吗?
Hey, Tanner, does he go to the bathroom for you too?
嘿!坦纳!
Hey! Tanner!
现在击球的是汤姆·麦凯,十号♥,三垒。
Now batting, Tom McKay, number ten, third base.
你在干什么?
What you doing?
对不起。
Sorry.
我们这里有九个人,你知道吗?是的。好吧。
We got nine men out here, you know? Yeah. Okay.
田径队的基思·米伦,左外野三号♥。
Batting for the athletics, Keith mirron, number three, left field.
进入第六局和最后一局的后半段,比分是2比2。
Going into the last half of the sixth and last inning, the score is tied two and two.
当我给你下命令时,我希望你能服从。
When I give you an order, I expect you to follow it.
这一局你先上。拿个该死的球棒。
You're up first this inning. Grab yourself a goddamn bat.
让我们重新开始吧。
Let's get the run back.
现在轮到熊队上场了,第三名,凯利泄密。
And now batting for the bears, number three, Kelly leak.
罢♥工♥!
Strike!
罢♥工♥两!
Strike two!
那是一个球,你这个笨蛋!
That was a ball, you stupid ump!
一遍吗?
Again?
0比2,下一个上场的是斯坦。
0-2, and Stein is up next.
时间。
Time.
你怎么了?
What's the matter with you?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你到底想不想赢?
You trying to win this thing or not?
我让米格尔进去。至少他会尝试。
I'll put Miguel in. At least he'll try.
快出去,让我来打吧,教练。
Just get out of here and let me hit, coach.
好吧。我们走吧!
All right. Let's go!
这才是正确的方法。
That's the way to go.
凯莉!
Kelly!
祝贺你。
Congratulations.
给我十个!
Give me ten!
我们有了最终比分。
We have the final score.
熊队,三分,四支安打,三次失误。
Bears-- three runs, four hits, three errors.
运动员,两分,五支安打,明天大赛见。谢谢你!
Athletics-- two runs, five hits-- see you tomorrow at the big game. Thank you.
有那么一刻我真的很害怕。
I was really scared for a minute there.
他就是个贪吃球的家伙。
He's just a rotten ball hog.
是的。明天见。
Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow.
有人想去兜兜风吗?
Does anybody want to go for a ride?
想去兜兜风吗,蒂米?
Want to go for a ride, Timmy?
好了,把你的手肘伸进去。
Okay, let's get your elbow in there.
水确实很冷。别担心。
The water sure is cold. Don't worry about it.
你能听我说,别再管你的胳膊肘了吗?
Will you listen to me and forget the elbow?
得把伤口压住。没那么糟。
Got to hold down the swelling. It's not that bad.
Buttermaker吗?好吧。开枪。
Buttermaker? All right. Shoot.
我邀请了我妈妈明天去看比赛。你做了吗?这很好。
I invited my mom to the game tomorrow. You did? That's nice.
这是今年的最后一场比赛。好,好,好。
It's the last game of the year. Fine, fine, fine.
之后也给你准备了一个大惊喜,我们一起去吃晚饭。怎么啦?
Got a big surprise for you after too-- we're all going to dinner. What?
然后,我们去看汽车电影院。这是一个双重特征。
After that, we're going to the drive-in movie. It's a double feature.
让我们见机行事,看看明天的情况如何。请不要搞砸了。
Let's play it by ear, see how things go tomorrow. Please don't try to blow it.
她一开始不太喜欢。我必须努力工作才能把它设置好。
She wasn't too keen on it at first. I had to work hard to get it set up.
是的。我打赌你也这么做了。
Yeah. I bet you did.
我觉得这不是个好主意,阿曼达。
I don't think it's a very good idea, Amanda.
没有借口,锅炉工。
No excuses, boilermaker.
都订好了,我来付钱,所以你不能哭穷。是的,但是听着——上星期天我大赚了一笔。一个家伙想给他的浴室贴墙纸……买♥♥了35张地图。
It's all fixed and I'm paying, so you can't cry poor. Yes, but listen-- last Sunday I made a killing. A guy wanted to wallpaper his bathroom... And bought 35 maps.
阿曼达,你很清楚我和你妈妈合不来。
Amanda, you know damn well that your mother and I don't get along.
所以我们不会一起去吃饭,看电影或者去其他任何地方。
So we're not going to dinner or a movie or anywhere else together.
你明白吗?把你的胳膊肘伸到水里。
Do you understand? Just keep your elbow in the water.
那就只有你和我去。是的,对的。
Then just you and I will go. Yeah, right.
你和我带全队出去吃汉堡。
You and I will take the whole team out and get some hamburgers.
我只是在想我们。只有我们,没有外人。
Well, I was just thinking us. Just us, no outsiders.
那么,也许我们可以去骑马什么的,或者去看日场。
Well, then, maybe we could go horseback riding or something, or maybe to a matinee.
是的。我们将会看到。感觉如何?
Yeah. We'll see. How does it feel?
你为什么总是转移话题?
Why do you always change the subject?
你总是拉那个数字。
You're always pulling that number.
目标是你的手臂。你明天投球。
The subject is your arm. You're pitching tomorrow.
但是明天以后呢?
But what about after tomorrow?
明天过后,我们就像所有棒球运动员一样,握手,直到下个赛季再见面,然后我们去钓鱼或打猎,做一些个人活动,重新认识妻子和孩子。
After tomorrow, we do what all ballplayers do-- we shake hands till we see each other next season, then we go fishing or hunting, make some personal appearances, get to know the wife and kids again.
我没有妻子和孩子。
I don't have a wife and kids.
我也不知道,但我得去清理我的泳池。
Neither do I, but I got my pools to clean.
你的地图要卖♥♥,芭蕾舞要学。
You got your maps to sell and your ballet to learn.
我可以帮你弄泳池。
I could help you with your pools.
别说了,阿曼达。不,你又不是要带我去任何地方。
Cut it out, Amanda. No, it wouldn't be like you're taking me anywhere.
这就像工作一样。你需要帮助。不,我不能!
It would be like work. You could use the help. No, I couldn't!
再说了,你不应该把时间浪费在清理泳池上。
And besides, you shouldn't be wasting your time cleaning pools.
阿曼达,你是个很棒的孩子。
Look, Amanda, you're a terrific kid.
你不该和我在一起。
You shouldn't be hanging around with me.
我是个又老又衰的三流球员。我喜欢喝得太多。
I'm an old, broken-down, third-rate ballplayer. I like to drink too much.
我喜欢在没有人打扰的情况下抽雪茄,包括你。
I like to smoke my cigars without anybody bothering me, including you.
那样我很高兴。
I'm happy that way.
我是个流浪汉。
I'm a bum.
不,你不是。你教我怎么投球。
No, you're not. You taught me how to pitch.
该死的!你这笨蛋还不明白我不想和你在一起吗?
Goddamn it! Can't you get it through your thick head I don't want your company?
如果我知道,我两年前就会找你了。
If I did, I would have looked you up two years ago.
你想过吗?
Did you ever think of that?
如果你是这么想的,没关系。
If that's the way you feel, fine.
嗨,阿曼达。
Hi, Amanda.
18岁以下的儿童……请不要占据看台上的座位。直到所有成年人都就座。
Will children under the age of 18... Please don't occupy the seats in the stands... Until all the adults are seated.
奥美。嗨,凯莉。
Ogilvie. Hey, Kelly.
嘿,艾哈迈德。你,我和坦纳玩三人游戏。
Hey, Ahmad. You, me and Tanner will play three-way.
有人介意我也热身吗?
Does anybody mind if I warm up too?
我们以为你只需要和自己玩接球游戏。
We didn't think you needed anybody but yourself to play catch with.
冷静点,小矮子。
Just cool it, runt.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
你到底是怎么回事?凯利是个混♥蛋♥。
What the hell's the matter with you? Kelly's a crud.
他在所有的比赛中都霸占着球权,我们受够了。
He's been hogging the ball in all these games and we're sick of it.
他不是我们走到这一步的唯一原因。
He's not the only reason we got this far.
如果你打得好一点,他就不用掩护你了。
If you played better, he wouldn't have to cover up for you.
听着,女人,别来教我们怎么玩。是啊!
Look, woman, don't you be telling us how to play. Yeah!
放开那只火鸡。我要把他的耳朵咬下来,再塞回他脸上。
Let that Turkey loose. I'll chew his ears off and stick them back in his face.
你们表现得像一群婴儿!现在,打住。
You're acting like a bunch of babies! Now, cut it out.
没人再担心了,因为我不干了。
Nobody has to worry anymore because I'm quitting.
不,你不是。你走了这么远。
No, you're not. You came this far.
剩下的路你来走。
You're going the rest of the way.
如果你担心的是昨天,那就怪我。
If it's yesterday you're worried about, blame me.
是我让凯莉帮你打掩护的。
I'm the one who told Kelly to cover for you.
为什么?
Why?
"为什么"你什么意思,为什么?
"Why?" what do you mean, why?
我们进冠军赛了,不是吗?
We're in the championship, aren't we?
这就是你想要的,不是吗?
Well, that's what you wanted, wasn't it?
现在,表现得像个男人。
Now, just behave yourselves and act like men.
来吧。洋基队现在占据了场地。让我们回到休息区。
Come on. The Yankees have got the field now. Let's get back to the dugout.
我不会谈论胜利。我要谈谈失败。
I'm not gonna talk about winning. I'm gonna talk about losing.
因为如果你们输了这场比赛,你们每一个人,都要接受现实。
'Cause if you guys lose this game, each and every one of you, you're going to have to live with it.
你们是我执教过的最好的球队。
You're about the best team I ever coached.
好好玩游戏。
Play a good game.
洋基队第一个上场,一号♥,克里斯·勒夫,左外野。
First up for the Yankees, number one, Chris love, left field.
把它们按顺序放好,一,二,三。
Put 'em down in order-- one, two, three.
来吧!你想赢,不是吗?
Come on! You want to win, don't you?
这就是你们来的原因,你们所有人!
That's what you showed up for, every damn one of you!
我们走吧!我们走吧!
Let's go! Let's go!
加油,艾哈迈德!
Come on, Ahmad!
快点!扔回家!
Hurry! Throw it home!
你看到了吗,爸爸?
Did you see that, ump?
嘿,那是不允许的!
Hey, that's not allowed!
嘿,嘿!够了!
Hey, hey! Enough of that!
住手!
Break it up!
嘿!住手!
Hey! Break it up!
好吧,你妈,看看你能不能揍我一顿!
All right, you mother, see if you can kick my ass!
你的胸部感觉怎么样?
How's your chest feel?
我知道我写的不多,但我有的…我现在感觉不太好。
I know I don't have too much up there, but what I've got... Sure don't feel too good right now.
我不需要你的帮助,你知道的。
I didn't need your help, you know.
电影精选列表