走吧,孩子们。
Let's go, boys.
黄油匠先生,我记得我爸说过这两个男孩是墨西哥人。
Mister, uh, buttermaker, I think my dad said something about these two boys were Mexican.
他们不会说英语。
They don't speak any English.
好吧,我们去拿一个。
All right, let's get one.
你就不能等到训练结束再说吗?
Hey, can't you hold off of that until after practice?
巧克力里有能量。
There's energy in chocolate.
我需要能量。
I need energy.
哦。
Oh.
好吧,我们去拿一个。
All right, let's get one.
-该死,雷吉!-进攻那个球。
- Damn it, regi! - Attack that ball.
注意了。
Pay attention out there.
它就在我面前。
It was right at me.
攻击它!
Attack it!
好吧。得到一个。
All right. Get one.
看起来有生机。
Look alive.
哦!你怎么能这样?
Oh! How could you?
嘿,engelberg。怎么啦?
Hey, engelberg. What?
这个球上全是巧克力。
There's chocolate all over this ball.
听着,黄油制♥造♥者先生,别再为我的食物烦我了。
Look, Mr. Buttermaker, quit bugging me about my food.
人们总是为这件事烦我。
People are always bugging me about it.
我的心理医生说这就是我这么胖的原因。
My shrink says that's why I'm so fat.
你对我一点好处都没有,所以别再这样了!
You're not doing me any good so just quit it!
好,好,好。
Okay, okay, okay.
好了,振作起来。我们买♥♥一个吧。
All right, look alive. Let's get one.
你准备好了吗?让我们在那里做一个。
Are you ready? Let's get one out there.
Engelberg吗?怎么啦?
Engelberg? What?
那是狩猎,b-u-n-t。
That is a bunt-- b-u-n-t.
接球手应该接球。然后把它扔到一垒。
The catcher is supposed to pick up the bunt... And throw it to first base.
我怎么会知道?你对他们大吼大叫。
How was I supposed to know? You made such a big deal yelling out to them.
转移战术,恩格尔伯格。现在把球拿过来。
Diversionary tactic, engelberg. Now get the ball.
你为什么总是找我的茬?我对你做了什么?
Why are you always picking on me? What did I do to you?
别发牢骚了,把球扔到一垒去吧!
Quit your bellyaching and throw the ball to first base!
Estupido。
Estupido.
别怪我。我都不知道那是你的车。
Don't blame me. I didn't even know it was your car.
把车停在离球场这么近的地方太蠢了。
It's dumb, parking it so close to the field anyway.
好了,孩子们。
All right, boys.
让我们回到基础。
Let's get back to basics.
这是一个棒球。
This is a baseball.
游戏的目的是保持棒球…在比赛场地的范围内。等一下!
The object of the game is to keep the baseball... Within the confines of the playing field. Wait a minute!
你以为我们不知道球是什么吗?
You don't think we know what a ball is?
我不喜欢这种谈话。
I don't think I like that kind of talk.
他这周已经打了不少架了。
He's been in enough fights this week already.
你想要什么?我们这支队伍的所有人…就是一群犹太人,西班牙人,黑鬼,娘娘腔,还有个吃鼻屎的白♥痴♥。
What do you expect? All we got on this team... Is a bunch of Jews, spics, niggers, pansies, and a booger-eating moron.
坦纳我应该时时提醒你你是队里为数不多的人之一谁不是犹太人,西班牙人,黑鬼,娘娘腔,或者吃鼻屎的白♥痴♥。
Tanner, you should be reminded from time to time... That you're one of the few people on this team... Who's not a Jew, spic, nigger, pansy, or booger-eating moron.
所以你最好冷静点,否则我们可能会把你打得屁滚尿流。
So you better cool it, or we may be disposed to beat the crap out of you.
-是吗?-是的。
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
别闹了!
Cut it out!
伙计们,这挡风玻璃得有人赔了。
Now, guys, somebody's gonna pay for this windshield.
我觉得,恩格尔伯格,会是你父亲。
And I think, engelberg, it's gonna be your father.
废话。
Bullshit.
来吧,宝贝。
Come on, babe.
我们应该七点半到的。
We were supposed to be here by 7:30.
这不是很了不起吗?它看起来像一个棒球场。
Isn't that something? It looks like a baseball field.
他们干得不错,不是吗?
They did a nice job, didn't they?
我让他们不要凤尾鱼……因为我不知道是把它们当作球棒还是底线。
I had them leave off the anchovies... Because I didn't know whether to use them as bats or the baseline.
此外,大多数人不喜欢凤尾鱼的味道。
Besides, most people don't like the taste of anchovies.
我不喜欢他们。你看到了什么?
I don't like them. You see?
卡罗尔,弗兰克在哪儿?他还在练习吗?
Carol, where is frank? Is he still practicing?
当然。你得一直盯着他。
Of course. You got to keep after him.
你们看起来都很棒。好了,大家耐心点!
You all look terrific. All right, everybody be patient!
-披萨很快就上了。-吉尔,我在准备看幻灯片。
- Pizza's on very, very soon. - Jill, I'm getting ready for the slide show.
很高兴你能来。无论如何我都不会错过的。
Glad you could make it. I wouldn't miss it for the world.
我们每年都有这样的活动。这有助于让事情以友好的方式开始。
We have one of these every year. It helps to get things off on a friendly note.
赛季开始后,我们并不总是相处得那么好。
After the start of the season, we all don't always get along so well.
嗯,制♥服♥准备得怎么样了?
Well, how are the uniforms coming along?
怎么啦?
What?
的制♥服♥。你的队服。
The uniforms. Your team uniforms.
嘿,黄油制♥造♥者,你最好快点。
Hey, buttermaker, you better get on the ball.
所有最好的颜色都用完了——绿色和白色,蓝色和白色,红色和白色,栗色和白色,白色和栗色。
All the best colors have been taken-- green and white, blue and white, red and white, maroon and white, white and maroon.
制♥服♥吗?
Uniforms?
嘿,其树。关于制♥服♥的废话是什么?
Hey, whitewood. What's this crap about uniforms?
你说垃圾是什么意思?我一直想问你,你付钱让我当教练。
What do you mean crap? I've been meaning to ask-- you're paying me to coach.
你说我每天只会教几个孩子几个小时。
You told me I'd be coaching some kids just a couple of hours a day.
我有很多游泳池要打扫。我不能出去找制♥服♥。
I've got a lot of pools to clean. I can't be out looking for uniforms.
你能安静一会儿吗?
Will you be quiet for a minute?
你被聘为经理了,对吗?是的。
You've been hired as a manager, right? Yeah.
作为经理的职责之一是……就是找个赞助商和制♥服♥。
One of the responsibilities of being a manager... Is to get a sponsor and to get uniforms.
等待。不。你没告诉过我。
Wait. No. You didn't tell me that.
我现在告诉你。很容易。
I'm telling you now. It's easy.
你去这些不同的公♥司♥,和他们交谈。
You go around to these different businesses and you talk to the guys.
他们都喜欢棒球。
They all like baseball.
你怎么可能三振泰德·威廉姆斯?
How could you possibly strike out Ted Williams?
我有个怪人妈妈。
I had a mother of a screwball.
他是说泰德·威廉姆斯是大联盟的。
He means Ted Williams was a major leaguer.
你从来没有通过过未成年人。
You never got past the minors.
那是佛罗里达维罗海滩的春训。
It was spring training, vero beach, Florida.
把他三振出局了几次。
Struck him out a couple of times.
你不应该在车里开酒。
You're not supposed to have open liquor in the car.
这是违法的。谋杀也是,恩格尔伯格。
It's against the law. So is murder, engelberg.
在你给我惹上大♥麻♥烦之前把它放回去。
Now put that back before you get me into real trouble.
如果你真那么厉害,怎么就进不了大联盟呢?合同纠纷。
If you were so great, how come you never made it to the major leagues? Contract disputes.
我们什么时候能拿到制♥服♥?我正在努力。
When are we gonna get our uniforms? I'm working on it.
嘿,艾哈迈德,连汉克·亚伦在挥杆前都会剥掉老眼皮。
Hey, Ahmad, even Hank Aaron peels the old eyelids before he takes a swing.
也许我应该试试左撇子。
Maybe I should try left-handed.
不。现在还不行。
No. Not just yet.
我们什么时候能拿到制♥服♥?
When are we going to get our uniforms?
我正在努力。
I'm working on it.
其他孩子都有制♥服♥了。我们什么时候能拿到我们的?
All the other kids got their uniforms. When are we gonna get ours?
你担心你的打击。
You worry about your hitting.
制♥服♥的事让我来操心。
Let me worry about the uniforms.
我的帽子掉进去了。
My hat fell in.
假。
Dummy.
哦,上帝。你也是?
Oh, god. You too?
吸尘怎么样了,托比?
How's the vacuuming coming, Toby?
吸力不够。
Not enough suction.
只要来回移♥动♥它。它会来的。
Just move it back and forth. It will come.
完事后,我们能去游泳吗?
When we're through, can we go swimming?
别插嘴,恩格尔伯格。你会淹没山谷的。
Don't jump in, engelberg. You'll flood the valley.
怎么样,奥吉维?
How's it going, Ogilvie?
压力不够,但我正在调整进气阀。
Well, there's not enough pressure, but I'm adjusting the intake valve now.
你在台球界前途无量,孩子。
You got a hell of a future in pools, kid.
你上哪儿去了,你这混♥蛋♥?已经一个小时了。
Where have you been, you crud? It's been an hour.
我出去买♥♥了你们这群混♥蛋♥一直想要的东西,制♥服♥。
I've been out getting what you creeps have been bitching for-- uniforms.
我教过她最好的投球是曲球。
Best pitch I ever taught her was the curveball.
你怎么能教一个9岁的小女孩扔曲线球呢?
How could you teach a 9-year-old girl to throw a curveball?
不仅是曲球,还是你见过的最诱人的拳手。
Not only a curveball, but the most tantalizing knuckler you ever saw.
这东西真美。
This thing was a thing of beauty.
它来到盘子里,然后消失了。
It came to the plate and disappeared.
它就像一个融化的冰淇淋球。
It was like a ball of melted ice cream.
在这里。谢谢你,狼疮。
Here. Thank you, luppus.
红斑狼疮。红斑狼疮。对不起。
Lupus. Lupus. Sorry.
啊。这是极好的。非常感谢。
Ahh. That's superb. Thank you very much.
跟我们说说你又一次三击泰德·威廉姆斯的事。
Tell us about the time you struck out Ted Williams again.
泰德·威廉姆斯,1947年,佛罗里达维罗海滩,春训,3月15日左右。
Ted Williams, 1947, vero beach, Florida, spring training, around march 15th.
比分是零比零。
Score was tied nothing to nothing.
这是第九区的顶部。
It was the top of the ninth.
不。那是第九局的下半局。
No. It was the bottom of the ninth.
垒都装好了。
Bases were loaded.
老泰德朝本垒板走来,挥舞着一支威胁的球棒。
There was old Ted coming up to the plate, swinging a menacing bat.
“罢♥工♥”。
"Strike one."
电影精选列表