他陪他走。
He walked him.
快下去!
Get down there!
好吧!
All right!
-就该这么做。-别这样,艾哈迈德。
- That's the way to go. - Come on, Ahmad.
这是为了真♥主♥。我们要走了,笨蛋。
This is for Allah. And it's going way out there, sucker.
我们走吧,史蒂夫。抓住它,史蒂夫!
Let's go, Steve. Get it, Steve!
走吧!走吧!好吧!
Go! Go! All right!
美女!
Beauty!
他打了他一拳。
He beat him with a bunt.
这招真聪明,艾哈迈德!
That's a smart play, Ahmad!
现在击球,七号♥,米格尔·阿吉拉,二垒。
Now batting, number seven, Miguel agilar, second base.
球。
Ball.
就是这样。看得好。
That's it. Way to look.
我知道他很小,比利。把它调低一点。
I know he's small, Billy. Pitch it lower.
球。
Ball.
好吧,米格尔。干得好。
All right, Miguel. Way to go.
球,在里面。
Ball, inside.
3 - 0。
3-0.
四个球。带上你的基地。
Ball four. Take your base.
好了,米格尔!
All right, Miguel!
你没事吧,比利?
You all right, Billy?
现在击球,3号♥,凯利走漏,中外野。
Now batting, number three, Kelly leak, center field.
比利。
Billy.
嘿,特纳!
Hey, Turner!
你到底在干什么,让一个满垒的人走?
What the hell are you doing, walking a man with the bases loaded?
你在一垒打追平球,你个白♥痴♥!
You're putting the tying run on first base, you imbecile!
连食品店都经营不好。他在管理一支棒球队。我们走吧。
Couldn't manage a food store. He's managing a baseball team. Let's go.
-怎么了?-你不能向他投球?
- What's the matter? - You can't pitch to him?
来吧!
Come on!
你出去!
You're out!
Engelberg。Regi。
Engelberg. Regi.
这是什么?我们庆祝。
What's this? We're celebrating.
我们为什么要庆祝?因为你们应该为自己感到骄傲。
Why are we celebrating? Because you should be damn proud of yourselves.
-我要为此干一杯。——干杯。
- I'll drink to that. - Skoal.
你能把它和啤酒一起放凉吗?我请来了洛杉矶时报的摄影师。
Would you cool it with the beer? I got a photographer here from the L.A. times.
我本来可以拿香槟的,但你付给我的钱不够我管理这支球队。
I would have gotten champagne, but you don't pay me enough to manage this team.
谁没喝啤酒?你付钱给他?
Who didn't get a beer? You're paying him?
不,他在开玩笑。别喝那个。
No, he's joking. Don't drink that.
嘿,黄油制♥造♥者,也许明年春天,你可以教我打。
Hey, buttermaker, maybe next spring, you'll teach me to hit.
你的赌注。
You bet.
黄油制♥造♥者,这是你的第二名奖杯。
Buttermaker, this is your second-place trophy.
祝贺你。谢谢你,先生。
Congratulations. Thank you, sir.
我知道我们有分歧,但至少我们在球场上解决了。
I know we had our differences, but at least we settled it right here on the ball field.
我的手下想对你的团队说几句话。
My boys would like to say something to your team.
我们只想说你们打得很好。
We just wanna say you guys played a good game.
我们整个赛季都对你很不公平。我们想道歉。
And we treated you pretty unfair all season. We want to apologize.
我们仍然不认为你们是一支优秀的棒球队,但你们有勇气,你们所有人。
We still don't think you're all that good a baseball team, but you got guts, all of you.
来吧。让我们为他们欢呼吧。
Come on. Let's give them a cheer.
准备好了吗?好吧。
Ready? Okay.
两个!四个!六个!八!我们欣赏谁?
Two! Four! Six! Eight! Who do we appreciate?
熊!熊!耶!
Bears! Bears! Yay!
嘿,洋基队!你可以带着你的道歉和奖杯…然后直接塞进你的屁♥股♥里!
Hey, Yankees! You can take your apology and your trophy... And shove it straight up your ass!
还有一件事,等到明年再说。
And another thing-- just wait till next year.
电影精选列表