总之,我们投票决定退出。
Anyway, we took a vote and decided that we'd quit.
你到底怎么了,坦纳?
What the hell happened to you, Tanner?
坦纳因此打了一架。
Tanner got into a fight because of it.
与谁?
Who with?
七年级。怎么啦?
The seventh grade. What?
七年级。
The seventh grade.
整个七年级都是你的课?
You took on the whole seventh grade?
你想辞职吗,坦纳?
You want to quit, Tanner?
Crud,不。我想打球。
Crud, no. I want to play ball.
我能理解你们的感受。
I can understand how you guys feel.
我不是个称职的经理。或者其他很多事情,就此而言。
I haven't been much of a manager... Or much of anything else, for that matter.
我很抱歉。
And I'm sorry.
但是一旦你开始戒烟,就很难改掉了。
But this quitting thing-- it's a hard habit to break once you start.
你们真是一群好男孩。
You're a damn good bunch of boys.
也许你配得上比我更好的人,但我们不能分开。
You probably deserved a lot better than me, but we're stuck with each other.
吉米,拿个球棒。
Jimmy, grab a bat.
恩格尔伯里,带上装备,到本垒板后面去。
Engelberry, get your gear on, get behind home plate.
对什么?我们需要练习。
What for? We need to practice.
但我们解散了团队。我们进行了投票。
But we disbanded the team. We took a vote.
该死的!
Goddamn it!
除了我的票没人的票算数!
Nobody's vote counts around here but mine!
在我把球踢过去之前,穿上装备,滚到球盘后面去。
Get your gear on and get your fat ass behind the plate before I kick it up there.
还有你们这些娘娘腔的放弃者,在我踢他们之前赶紧滚开。
And the rest of you pansy-ass quitters, move your asses before I kick them all.
下周三我们要和田径队比赛,这意味着只有一件事——对田径队来说是个坏消息!
We got a game with the athletics next Wednesday, and that means only one thing-- bad news for the athletics!
哦,不,不,不。
Oh, no, no, no.
你在拖右脚,吉米。
You're dragging your right foot, Jimmy.
你得把它种下去。来,我示范给你看。
You got to plant it. Here, I'll show you.
在这里。把它种下去。
Right here. Just plant it.
确保它留在那里。
Make sure it stays there.
好吧。
Okay.
让我们振作起来。
Let's look alive out there.
让我们振作起来。
Let's look alive.
干得好,吉米!
Way to go, Jimmy!
好了!
Good hit!
干得好!
Way to go!
不,坦纳,不!大家看这个。
No, Tanner, no! Everybody watch this.
你左膝跪在那里,所以如果你错过了球,它击中了你的身体,你仍然可以进行比赛。
You get down on your left knee there, so if you miss the ball, it hits your body, you can still make the play.
,每一个人。
Up, everybody.
好了,恩格尔贝里,再打一次。
All right, engelberry, hit it again.
就是这样!这才是正确的做法!你看这有多简单?
That's it! That's the way to do it! You see how easy it is?
你知道这有多简单吗?你只要左膝跪地。
You see how simple that is? You just get down on your left knee.
你没打中球,球就打在你身上。你还在演戏。
You miss the ball, it hits your body. You still make the play.
你明白吗?
You understand?
好吧,我们再来一次。
Okay, let's do it again.
一个坏掉的球棒和一个长长的飞球——现在杜罗切随时都会打电♥话♥来!
A busted bat and a long fly ball-- any day now durocher will call!
噢!狗屎!
Ooh! shit!
噢!
Ow!
随时都可以,奥吉维……心脏病发作时间。
Any second now, Ogilvie... Heart attack time.
我会在你的葬礼上送花。
I'll send flowers to your funeral.
必须……粮。
Must have... sustenance.
你就不能至少拆开包装吗?
Couldn't you at least have unwrapped it?
我知道了!我知道了!
I got it! I got it!
良好的动!
Good move!
巴特沃斯,你好,罗伊。
"Butterworth." hello, Roy.
你的人在外面干什么?
What's your boys doing out in the field?
准备和运动员比赛。
Getting ready for a game with the athletics.
体育运动吗?你没听说吗?
The athletics? Haven't you heard?
怀特伍德议员告诉联盟委员会他要退出。
Councilman whitewood told the league committee he's calling it quits.
他是。我们没有。
He is. We aren't.
你是什么,虐待狂吗?
What are you, one of those sadists or something?
开幕那天那些孩子还没被打得够惨吗?你到底想干什么?
Didn't those kids take enough of a beating on opening day? What the hell you trying to do?
赢得锦旗。
Win the pennant.
这个赛程说,在本赛季的最后一天,6月19日,两支最好的球队争夺冠军。
This schedule says that on the last day of the season, June 19th, the two best teams play for a title.
我们打算成为其中的一员。
We intend to be one of those teams.
如果你是另一个,会很有趣的。
Be a lot of fun if you were the other.
两只手,恩格尔伯格,两只手!
Two hands, engelberg, two hands!
好了,伙计们。我想看一些务实的表演。
All right, guys. I want to see some hard-nosed play out there.
现在,各位,再一次带着感情。
Now, everybody, once more with feeling.
一垒!二垒!
First base! Second base!
我们一定要做那个吗?太老套了。
Do we have to do that one? It's so corny.
拜托,听我说。再一次带着感情。一垒!二垒!
Come on, listen to me. Once more with feeling. First base! Second base!
三垒!的家!
Third base! Home!
我们将在他们的基地周围漫游!
Around them bases we shall roam!
加油,击球手!
Come on, batter!
看看大戏!
Check the big play!
击球手不能击球!
Batter can't hit!
糊……摇摆!
Batter... Swing!
四个球!带上你的基地。
Ball four! Take your base.
回家!
Go home!
的家!回家!
Home! Go home!
这里!的家!
Here! Home!
回家!
Go home!
一路回家!
All the way home!
回家!
Go home!
出去!
Out!
Crud !
Crud!
来吧!抓住它!
Come on! Catch it!
我们欣赏谁?
Who do we appreciate?
熊!熊!
Bears! Bears!
耶!
Yay!
好了,来吧,伙计们,放松点。
All right, come on, guys, lighten up.
我们完成了整个游戏,不是吗?
We finished the whole game, didn't we?
我以为你安全了,坦纳。
I thought you were safe, Tanner.
来吧,伙计们。冰冻三尺非一日之寒。
Come on, fellas. Rome wasn't built in a day.
是的。这花了几百年。
Yeah. It took several hundred years.
我们0 - 18输了,巴特克德。"
We lost 18-0, "buttercrud."
运动家队是联盟里最差的球队。第二个最差。
And the athletics are the worst team in the league. Second worst.
对不起,我忘了。振作起来!
Sorry, I forgot. Snap out of it!
没人说这是件容易的事。
Nobody said it was going to be easy.
别闷闷不乐的。
Don't look so glum.
我们犯了24个错误。
Well, we committed 24 errors.
他们的投手对我们投出无安打。
Their pitcher threw a no-hitter against us.
但也有一些好消息。
But there is some good news.
我们的两个跑步者…我们差点就上了一垒,还打了17个界外球。
Two of our runners... Almost managed to get to first base, and we did hit 17 foul balls.
这是正确的。这就是精神!
That's right. That's the spirit!
可乐和热狗我请。
Cokes and hot dogs on me.
这里
Yeah! This way.
黄油制♥造♥者,我说了我不感兴趣。没有什么好害怕的。
Buttermaker, I said I wasn't interested. There's nothing to be afraid of.
我不害怕我受够了那些假小子。
I'm not afraid. I'm just through with all that tomboy stuff.
棒球不是假小子的东西。这是你们国家的全国性娱乐活动。它是健康的。
Baseball's not tomboy stuff. It's your country's national pastime. It's healthy.
总比坐在这愚蠢的街角向一群无知的希克斯兜售愚蠢的地图要健康得多。
It's a lot healthier than sitting around here on a stupid street corner selling dumb maps to a bunch of ignorant Hicks.
看看你的肚子。
Look at that gut on you.
请原谅。我身上一点脂肪也没有。
I beg your pardon. There isn't an ounce of fat on me.
如果你继续坐在这里,会有麻烦的。
There will be if you keep sitting around here.
你的工作真糟糕。它并不糟糕。
This is sure a lousy job you got. It ain't lousy.
上周爱荷华州一半的人都来了。赚了85美元。
Half the state of Iowa came by last week. Cleared 85 bucks.
肯定比你挣的多。
Bet it's more than you make.
你在存钱吗?我当然是。
You saving any of that money? Of course I am.
你打算怎么处理它?
What are you going to do with it?
我要去戴牙套。
I'm going to get braces.
我很快就要上芭蕾课了。
I'm going to be taking ballet lessons pretty soon.
我,我要当模特了。
I'm-- I'm going to be a model.
好了,现在我们有点进展了。
Well, now we're getting somewhere.
这样吧——你来为我们打几场比赛,我来付你当模特和上芭蕾课的钱。
I'll tell you what-- you come and pitch a few games for us, I'll pay for the modeling thing and the ballet lessons.
牙套的事我无能为力,因为那是一大笔钱。
Can't do anything about the braces 'cause that's big money.
黄油制♥造♥者,你真笨。
Buttermaker, you're so dumb.
那些男孩不粗鲁。你不会受伤的。
Those boys aren't rough. You won't get hurt.
这跟这事一点关系都没有。
That's got nothing to do with it.
我都快12岁了,我很快就会买♥♥胸罩了。
I'm almost 12, and I'll-- I'll be getting a bra soon.
也许一年左右吧。
Well, maybe in a year or so.
电影精选列表