把它拉进去。
Pull that in there.
马上回家。我们走吧。
Right back to home. Let's move it.
是啊,不错,不错。
Yeah, not bad, not bad.
好吧,我们现在来两张。
Okay, let's go for two now.
好吧,去打猎吧。
Okay, go for the bunt.
大家都要活着。
Everybody stay alive.
走吧!
Go!
41、42、43、44、45、46、47、48、49和50。
41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, and 50.
好了,趴下。20个仰卧起坐。
Okay, on your back. 20 sit-ups.
来吧。到甲板上去。
Come on. Hit the deck.
一、二、三、四、五、六、七——今天的气温预计将达到78度。
And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven-- Temperature today is expected to hit 78.
而在洛杉矶市中心,他们期待着——10、11——来吧,跟上——12、13、14、15——
And in downtown L.A., they're expecting-- ten, eleven-- come on, keep up-- 12, 13, 14, 15--
17、18…19和20。
17, 18... 19 and 20.
嘿,干得好!
Hey, good job!
-这就是我想要的。-玩得好。良好的发挥。
- That's what I want. - Good play. Good play.
好的,菲尔。
Good, Phil.
来两个。
Go for two.
准备好狩猎了吗?走吧!
Ready for the bunt? Go!
嘿,还活着!
Hey, alive out there!
走吧!
Go!
嘿,干得好,克里斯!
Hey, way to go, Chris!
谢谢你,先生。
Thanks, mister.
把它放进去!
Get it in there!
加油,伙计们!
Come on, fellas!
大声说出来!
Talk it up!
我要绕内场一圈,然后绕外场一圈。
I'm going to go around the infield, then around the outfield.
明白了吗?好吧。
You got it? Okay.
动!冲球!
Move! Charge the ball!
我们走吧!在那里开火!
Let's go! Fire it in there!
现在进入内场!
Around the infield now!
我们先从内场开始,再从外场开始。
We'll do it around the infield, then around the outfield.
嘿,buttermaker。
Hey, buttermaker.
我有三个游泳池要打扫。
I had three pools to clean.
你认识我儿子托比吧?嗨,buttermaker。
Uh, you know my son Toby, right? Hi, buttermaker.
这个小家伙会成为一个伟大的球员。
This little guy is going to be a great ballplayer.
我真的很感激。
I really appreciate this.
很遗憾,没有一个父亲有时间这样做。
It's a shame that none of the fathers have the time for it.
要不是我在市政厅太忙你收到我的支票了吗,怀特伍德?检查?
If I wasn't so busy down at city hall-- you got my check, whitewood? Check?
儿子,把你的自行车从车上拿下来吧?
Uh, son, why don't you get your bike off the car?
是的。
Yeah.
哇!我以为我们会对钱的事保密。哦,是的。对不起。
Wow! I thought we were going to be quiet about the money. Oh, yeah. Sorry.
会很粗糙的,做黄油的。离第一场比赛只有一周了。
It's going to be rough, buttermaker. You just got one week till the first game.
我想把你介绍给一些管♥理♥员♥,你忘了签支票了。支票没有签名。
I wanted to introduce you to some of the administrators-- you forgot to sign the check. Check is not signed.
哦。帮助,对吗?
Oh. Helps, right?
你到处打听一个叫克利夫兰的女人。
You ask around for a woman they call Cleveland.
她会为你安排的。在这里。
She'll get things set for you. Here.
这是队里男孩的名单。
Here's a list of the boys on the team.
别让这些混♥蛋♥给你添麻烦。
Don't let any of these bastards give you a hard time.
把它收起来。
Put that away.
坚持下去..
Hang in there.
送我回家怎么样?
How about a ride home?
看谁先回到教练席!
Race you back to the dugout!
你知道,我觉得我们做得很好。
You know, I think we're doing a really fine thing.
是的。
Yeah.
爸爸说你打职业棒球。
Dad said you played pro ball.
是的。
Yeah.
我以为你只是打扫游泳池。
I thought you just cleaned swimming pools.
说你曾经真的很棒。
Says you were really great once.
他真好。
That's nice of him.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
把那辆自行车弄出场地!
Get that bike off the field!
我说了把它拿出去!你在做标记。
I said get it off the field! You're marking it up.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
抱歉他对你儿子大吼大叫。
Sorry he yelled at your boy.
那不是我的孩子。
That's not my boy.
我丈夫对内场很紧张。
My husband's uptight about the infield.
他有时会大喊大叫。
He sometimes yells.
吉尔,蜂蜜。
Jill, honey.
嘿,吉尔,亲爱的。
Hey, Jill, honey.
我的名字是buttermaker。
My name is buttermaker.
我是新球队的教练。
I'm coach of the new team.
我找克利夫兰小姐。
I'm looking for miss Cleveland.
她在设备室。就在正前方。
She's in the equipment room. It's straight ahead.
该死的集体诉讼会毁了这个国家的。
Goddamn class-action suits are gonna be the ruin of this country.
法庭让我们带女孩的时候也没那么糟。
It wasn't so bad when the courts made us take girls.
至少来的人还能玩,但现在这个。
At least the ones that came could play, but now this.
这设备已经够了,小姐。
This equipment's kind of had it, miss.
你说得太对了,黄油制♥造♥者先生。
You're damn right, Mr. Buttermaker.
这通常是六支球队的联赛,而不是七支。
This is normally a six-team league, not seven.
你得对剩下的东西感到满意。
You're gonna have to be happy with what's left.
听着,黄油制♥造♥者,问题出在你的朋友怀特伍德身上。
Look, buttermaker, the problem is your friend whitewood.
他本可以把这些孩子带到别的联赛去的。
He could have got those boys in any of the other leagues.
他为什么起诉这家公♥司♥?
Why did he sue this one?
我们和其他联盟不一样,他知道这一点。
We're different than the other leagues, and he knows it.
我们这里的项目竞争非常激烈。
We run a highly competitive program here.
我的意思是,竞争非常激烈。
I mean, it's highly competitive.
想知道吗?
Want to know something?
不是我们。是男孩们。
It's not us. It's the boys.
这是男孩们自己想要的。
It's the boys themselves that want it that way.
黄油制♥造♥者,新规则。记住它。
Buttermaker, new rule book. See that you memorize it.
你在球场上连一个小时的训练时间都没有。
You got, uh, not even an hour to practice on that field.
祝你好运,是吧?
Good luck, huh?
当我说到你的名字时,上前告诉我你想打什么位置。
When I say your name, step forward and tell me what position you want to play.
-鲁迪·斯坦。——投手。我能玩p吗,当然。Regi塔。
- Rudi Stein. - Pitcher. Um, can I play p-- sure. Regi tower.
我的胳膊很好。我父亲让我打内场。
I got a pretty good arm. My father said for me to play infield.
黄油制♥造♥者先生,我和你是一伙的。
Mr. Buttermaker, I'm on your team.
-去年我在打棒球-你真的投了一场无安打吗?
- Last year, I was playing baseball-- - you really pitch a no-hitter?
我是第一次我爸爸一辈子都是洋基队的球迷。
I'm tower-- for the first time-- my dad's been a yankee fan all his life.
他从来没听说过有做黄油的人在洋基队打过球,更别说投过无安打者了!
He never heard of no buttermaker who ever played for the Yankees let alone pitched a no hitter!
我不知道你是谁,坐下,闭嘴。我能打二垒还是三垒?
I don't know who you are, but sit down and shut up. Can I play second or third base?
眼镜的情况是,先别管眼镜了。
The situation with the glasses is-- forget about the glasses.
好了,伙计们,我们先搞清楚一件事。
All right, guys, let's get one thing straight.
我是个很棒的棒球手,但我从来没有为洋基队投过球——你从来没有在大联盟打过球。
I was a heck of a ballplayer, but I never pitched for the Yankees-- you never played in the major leagues.
但你确实在小联盟为菲尼克斯队投球过。
But you did pitch for Phoenix in the minors.
1951年,你赢了9场,输了6场,有170次三振,平均自责分率2.86。
In 1951, you won nine games, lost six, had 170 strikeouts, and had an e.R.A. Of 2.86.
干得好,孩子。
Good work, kid.
艾哈迈德·阿卜杜勒·拉希姆。
Ahmad Abdul raheem.
艾哈迈德·阿卜杜勒·拉希姆。在这里。
Ahmad Abdul raheem. Here.
你想打什么位置?
What position do you want to play?
我想要像我的哥哥们一样转行。
I want to switch hit like my big brothers.
我想在汉克·亚伦演奏的地方演奏。
And I want to play where Hank Aaron played.
正确的字段。亚伦打右外野。然后是右外场。
Right field. Aaron played right field. Then right field.
他在二垒也打了不少比赛。然后是二垒。
He also played quite a few games on second base. Then second base.
迈克engelberg。我爸觉得我应该试试接球手。
Mike engelberg. My dad thinks I should try out for catcher.
他可以同时打第三位和矮位。
He can play third and short at the same time.
继续加油,怀特伍德!如果你想练练功夫。"闭嘴,笨蛋!
Keep it up, whitewood! If you wanna get "kung-fued." Shut up, tubs!
提米·狼疮,好吧-提米·狼疮。——狼疮。
Timmy luppus-- all right, all right-- - Timmy luppus. - lupus.
Crud。那个吃鼻屎的疯子是不是让我想吐。
Crud. Does that booger-eatin' spaz make me want to puke.
你想玩什么,狼疮吗?
What do you want to play, luppus?
红斑狼疮。
Lupus.
他很害羞,教练。
He's shy, coach.
害羞,我的屁♥股♥。他是个白♥痴♥。
Shy, my butt. He's an idiot.
闭嘴,坦纳。他很安静。
Shut up, Tanner. He's just quiet.
蒂米和我可以很好地分担右野区。
Timmy and I could do a fine job sharing right field.
我们不要再谈这个了。
Let's not talk anymore about it.
所有人都上场,想站位就站位。
Everybody out on the field and take any position you want.
我们稍后再决定你在哪里打球。
We'll figure out where you play later.
蒂米和我能打右外野吗?
Could Timmy and I play right field?
任何地方都行。出去走走。
Anyplace at all. Just get out there.
闭嘴,给我出去。
Just shut up and get out there.
电影精选列表