怎么了?
What's the matter?
来吧。我们继续玩吧。
Come on. Let's keep playing.
他可能受伤了。
He might be hurt.
我想他已经死了。
I think he's dead.
他没死!他喝醉了!
He's not dead! He's drunk!
啤酒喝够了。
Had enough beer.
真是一团糟。
What a mess.
吸烟也很多。
A lot of smoking too.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
什么都没有。
Nothing.
他清醒了对我们也没什么好处。
He ain't any good to us sober either.
明天是开幕日。我们不知道击球顺序是什么。
Opening day's tomorrow. We don't know what the batting order is.
我们还没定好位置呢。
We don't even have our positions set.
我们得到的只是一个蹩脚的经理。
All we got is a cruddy "alky" for a manager.
加油,小红。让我们把你的帽子竖起来。
Come on, red. Let's straighten your hat there.
恩格尔伯格,把你制♥服♥上的扣子扣上,好吗?
Engelberg, how about buttoning those buttons on your uniform, will you?
我一早上都在试。它太小了。
I been trying all morning. It's too small.
好吧,来吧。看起来整洁点。
Well, come on. Look neater, you know.
女士们先生们,欢迎大家来到这里观看本赛季的揭幕战。
Ladies and gentlemen, I want to welcome you here to the opening game of the season.
我想要的是看到美国的每个男孩…在棒球场上打棒球。
What I want is to see every boy in america... Out on the baseball field playing the great game of baseball.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我们期待已久的时刻终于来了。
Well, uh, this is the moment we've been waiting for.
今天是开幕日。
It's opening day.
现在,我想请大家注意我们的新计分板……这个名字是为了纪念汤米·马丁,小心!回来!
Now, I'd like to call your attention to our new scoreboard... Named in memory of Tommy Martin-- look out! Get back!
怎麽了?
¿que pasa?
滚出球场!
Get off the field!
嘿!
Hey!
好了,过来!
All right, come here!
我们走吧!我们走吧!
Let's go! Let's go!
你这个小混混,你刚刚在干什么,你这个小混混?
You little punk, you just-- what were you doing, you little punk?
这是什么,对了,纪念汤米的新记分牌,汤米·马丁。
Uh, what was i-- oh, yes, the new scoreboard in memory of Tommy-- Tommy Martin.
今天拍完队照后,我们鼓励家长和朋友们留下来…看熊队和洋基队的比赛。
And, uh, well-- After the taking of the team pictures today, parents and friends are encouraged to stay... For the game between the bears and Yankees.
加油,印度人。排队。
Come on, Indians. Line up.
第二场比赛将于今天下午3点开始。
A second game will begin at 3:00 this afternoon.
我们敦促你方到时再来……去看运动员对大都会队的比赛。
We urge you to return at that time... To see the athletics against the mets.
Buttermaker先生!
Mr. Buttermaker!
他们在拍全队合照!
They're taking the team pictures!
我希望你们看起来像勇士……因为你们将成为冠军。
I want you to look like champions... Because you're going to be champions.
站直了,看着他们。
Stand up straight and look at them.
就是这样,孩子们。
That's it, boys.
你有一副冠军的样子。
You got that champion look about you.
来吧!
Come on!
快!
Quick!
他要拍照了!
He's going to take the picture!
嘿,我的制♥服♥太小了。啊,闭嘴。
Hey, my uniform's too small. Ah, shut up.
照张相!
Take the picture!
好了,孩子们,站直了。大的笑容。
Okay, boys, come on, straighten up. Big grins.
来吧。
Come on.
看那只小鸟!
Look at the birdie!
微笑!
Smile!
微笑!微笑!
Smile! smile!
就是这样。
That's it.
这是完美的。谢谢你!
That's perfect. Thank you.
我们多么自豪地欢呼
* What so proudly we hailed *
*在暮色最后的微光中*
* at the twilight's last gleaming *
和火箭的红光
* and the rockets' red glare *
炸♥弹♥在空中爆♥炸♥
* the bombs bursting in air *
*在黑夜中给予证明*
* gave proof through the night *
我们的国旗还在那里
* that our flag was still there *
哦,那星条旗还在飘扬吗
* oh say does that star-spangled banner yet wave *
*在自♥由♥的土地上*
* o'er the land of the free *
也是勇敢者的家园
* and the home of the brave *
玩球!弄坏!
Play ball! Batter up!
洋基队今天先发阵容,安迪·伯杰,七号♥,中外野。
First in the yankee lineup today, Andy berger, number seven, center field.
加油,宝贝!
Come on, baby!
拿两个来!
Take two of them!
你得跟着他,笨蛋!
You got to tag him, dummy!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
乔伊·特纳,二号♥投手。
Joey Turner, number two, pitcher.
开始吧。走吧,乔伊!
Here we go. Let's go, Joey!
走吧,乔伊!
Let's go, Joey!
左外野手,把球投进去!
Hey, left fielder, throw it in!
快进来,乔伊!
Come on in, Joey!
唐·雅各布森,二垒。
Don jacobsen, second base.
好吧!
All right!
我看到它了!
I got a bead on it!
我们的游击手呢?
Where's our shortstop?
你不是游击手吗?
Aren't you the shortstop?
这是个错误吗?
Was that an error?
这是一次失误,但内野手没有失误。因为他不在场。
It's an error on the throw, but no error on the infielder... 'Cause he wasn't there.
时间!时间!
Time! Time!
熊队经理叫了暂停。
And a time-out is called by the bears' manager.
嘿,坦纳。
Hey, Tanner.
你没事吧?
You okay?
听着,你个混♥蛋♥,回去喝你的啤酒吧。
Look, you crud, just get back to your beer.
走了。
Get going.
滚出去。
Get out of here.
好孩子,鲍比!
Atta boy, Bobby!
加油,鲍比!请进!
Come on, Bobby! Come on in!
幻灯片!幻灯片!
Slide! Slide!
干得好!没有竞争!
Way to go! No competition!
嘿,离合器!
Hey, clutch!
来吧,拿着。
Go ahead, take it.
拍两张,拍三张,拍。回家吧。
Take two, take three, take it. Go on home.
是的。回家,我说。
Yeah. Home, I said.
相信我。回家
Trust me. Home.
的家!
Home!
也许我们应该,该死的。
Maybe we ought to, uh-- damn it.
举起来。
Hold it up.
我只是想和另一个教练说句话,好吗?
I just want to get a word with the other coach, okay?
好吧,快点。你说对了。
Okay, hurry it up, though. You got it.
嘿,特纳。是吗?
Hey, Turner. Yeah?
我们取消这事怎么样?这太荒谬了。
What do you say we call this thing off? This is getting ridiculous.
反正他们15分钟后就会取消所以我给你点建议。
They're going to call it off in 15 minutes anyway so let me give you a little advice.
让你的团队留在外面。他们会说他们没有放弃。
Let your team stay out there. They'll be able to say they didn't give up.
你不会让他们放弃的。
And you won't make quitters out of them.
我现在就取消这个计划。
I'm calling this off right now.
我只是在想你的孩子们,仅此而已。去你的。
I was just thinking of your boys, that's all. The hell you were.
我才不是呢。
The hell I wasn't.
我今天在外面看到的让我恶心,你知道吗?
What I saw out there today made me sick, you know that?
你的球队没有权利出现在球场上。
Your team has no right being on that field.
看看你自己,巴特沃斯。"看看这支队伍。
Look at yourself, "butterworth." Look at that team.
我是说,你为什么不帮联盟一个忙呢?
I mean, why don't you do this league a favor?
你和熊们就退学吧。我是认真的。
You and the bears just drop out. I mean it.
我是说,你就退学吧。
I mean just-- just drop out.
我是认真的。
I mean it.
这是没收。我们输了这场比赛。
It's a forfeit. We forfeit the game.
你丧失吗?是的。
You forfeit? Yeah.
就是这样!这就是游戏!
That's it! That's the game!
被熊没收!
Forfeit by the bears!
进来吧,伙计们!
Come on in, fellas!
这场比赛的剩余部分被取消了。应熊队经理的要求,被洋基队没收了。
The remainder of this game has been canceled... By the request of the bears' manager and forfeited to the Yankees.
接下来是运动队和大都会队。
Next up, the athletics and the mets.
在巷子里,在大街上,谁是最难打败的球队?
Up the alley, down the street, who's the hardest team to beat?
熊!熊!耶!
Bears! Bears! Yay!
好吧,伙计们,没那么糟。
Well, guys, it ain't so bad.
我曾经参加过一场高中比赛,比分
I was once in a high-school game where the score--
来吧,伙计们,好吗?这只是一场游戏。
come on, guys, will you? It's only a game.
嘿,好样的,熊。也许下次你有机会击球。
Hey, nice try, bears. Maybe next time you'll get a chance to bat.
嘿,坦纳!下来,坦纳!从那儿下来。
Hey, Tanner! Come down, Tanner! Get down from there.
电影精选列表