I wasn't prepared for how quiet the world would become.
一个人在你生活中制♥造♥的各种声音
All the sounds that a person makes in your life.
那些节奏
The rhythms.
你在一天某个时候会期待某个声音
How you expect a certain sound at a certain time of day.
门声 脚步声
The door, footfall.
他常让我觉得烦的蠢事
The stupid thing he used to do that annoyed me.
突然间…
And then suddenly there's...
全都没了
nothing.
只剩下…
It's just great...
一片寂静
silence.
对我来说
For me...
后来的每一刻…
every moment since has been about...
都是在努力填补那份寂静
trying to fill that silence.
你必须问自己
You need to ask yourself...
做这一切
Doing all this...
就是填补寂静的方式吗
is it how you should fill yours?
代号♥ 寄居动物
Code name, Inquiline.
国安会转任的前联邦安♥全♥局♥探员
Ex-FSB by way of the KGB.
2004年投靠我们
Flipped to us in '04.
2017年死亡 -死亡
Deceased in '17. - Deceased?
俄♥国♥怀疑他的遗孀在他家作业
The Russians suspect his widow may be operating in his place.
联络伊斯坦堡的俄♥国♥分局长
Get me the Russian station chief in Istanbul.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不想跟你做什么
I want nothing from you.
只想身边有人陪我睡一晚
I just want to sleep for one night with another person beside me.
好
Okay.
糟了
Shit.
快走
Move.
走 快走
Go. Move, move.
这边…快点
This way. This way. Come on.
快
Come on. Come on.
嘿
Hey.
(删除系统资料)
他们走了吗
Have they gone?
没事…
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 甩掉他们了
We're okay. We've lost them.
我们没事了…
We're okay, we're okay, we're okay.
靠
Shit.
你没事
You're okay.
可恶
Shit.
惨了
Shit.
靠
Shit.
天啊
Oh, God.
(艾利许:我要)
(星期四我能去拿)
(我能找R9X飞刀飞弹)
(地点罗马尼亚)
(24小时内确认)
(中午)
(罗马尼亚康士坦查外的铁路站场)
(罗马尼亚康士坦查)
(确认见面 2号♥棚 车驶入)
(登入伺服器…)
海勒在柏林 -什么
Heller's in Berlin. - What?
这是40分钟前
This was 40 minutes ago.
喂
Yeah?
把钱放在椅子上 数清楚
Put the money on the chair. Count it.
等我验过货再说
Nothing until I inspect the hardware.
货就在那边 自己看
Hardware's right there. Go ahead.
别挂断
Stay on the phone.
靠
Shit.
你启动了土制炸♥弹♥的光束触动器
You just armed an IED. It's on a beam trigger.
拿掉盖子 走开或穿过光束都会引爆
You drop the lid, move away, or cross the beam, it detonates.
你究竟是谁
Who the hell are you?
你真以为我单独来吗
Do you honestly think I came here alone?
看那张照片
Look at the photograph.
看到没
See it?
看见了吗
Do you see it?
有 看到照片了
Yeah, sure. I see the photograph.
认得她吗
Do you recognize her?
也许在伦敦
London, maybe?
那是莎拉
That's Sarah.
你夺走她的命
You took her life.
无缘无故
For no reason.
不是我♥干♥的
Wasn't me, okay?
我没射杀她
I didn't shoot her.
好
Fine.
回答我的问题 我就撤销炸♥弹♥
Just tell me what I need to know, and I'll deactivate the device.
好 快问
All right. Okay. Come on, come on.
他在哪 席勒在哪
Where is he? Schiller. Where is he?
不可能
It's impossible, man.
葛瑞琴和布拉济奇死后 他就走了
After what happened to Gretchen and Blazhic, he's gone.
霍斯特走了
Horst's gone.
那你对我就没用了
Well, then you are of no use to me...
是不是 -不 等等…
are you? - No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait!
他会在海上 他住在船上
He'll be at sea, right? He stays on his boat.
哪个海 -不知道 俄♥国♥海域
Which sea? - I don't know. Russian waters.
那是四万公里的海岸线
That's 25,000 miles of coastline.
哪个海 -不知道 俄♥国♥海域
Which sea? - I don't know! Russian waters!
不行 太模糊了
Not good enough. Too vague.
别这样
Oh, come on, man!
飞弹是你提供给他的
You supply him with this shit, right? These missiles.
对吧 -对
Correct? - Yeah.
你把它们送到哪里
Yeah? So where do you deliver them?
普利摩斯克的港口
A port on the Baltic Primorsk.
在那里
It's there. Okay, there's a...
有一家咖啡馆
There's a café.
他会打电♥话♥过去 就这样
He calls in there, and that's it.
你怎么联络他
How do you contact him?
他的同伙用两个号♥码
He uses two numbers for his men.
如果密♥码♥正确 他们就知道是我
If they get the right codes, they know it's me.
我只知道这些
That's all I have.
到时就知道
We'll see.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
号♥码在上面
The numbers are there.
密♥码♥是他们的名字
The codes are by their names.
他们的名字
Their names?
赛门和克里斯多夫
Simon and Kristoff.
我没乱讲 赛门和克里斯多夫
I'm not messing, man. Simon and Kristoff. Come on.
看吧 我没… -没错
There. You see? See, I'm not... - You're right.
我没说谎 快撤销这玩意
I'm not lying. Now, deactivate this thing.
你要去哪
Hey, where are you going?
你去哪
Where you going?
如果跳快点 你可能不会炸死
If you jump really fast, you might survive the blast.
拜托
Please!
等等
Wait!
等一下
Wait!
在罗马测到动静
We got a ping in Rome.
这痞子跑去博物馆
The little prick is now at a museum?
他不在罗马
He's not in Rome.
我们在白费力气
We're chasing vapors.
怎么说
How?
他们正从罗马尼亚的土里挖出
Because they're shoveling what's left of Mister Lawrence Ellish...
劳伦斯艾利许的遗体
out of the mud in Romania.
他刚在布拉格上了电车
He just got on a tram in Prague.
(波罗的海 俄♥国♥海岸)
(俄♥国♥普利摩斯克)
你需要再睡一下
You need to sleep again.
(以免你迷失在云雾间 莎拉)
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你觉得呢
What do you think, man?
是巧合还是怎样
Just coincidence or what?
我满怀疑的
Yeah, somehow, I doubt that.
不然我们…
What do you say, maybe...
喝一杯俄♥罗♥斯♥咖啡吧
let's go get us a cup of shitty Russian coffee, huh?
来吧
Come on.
你竟跑来这个大城市
电影精选列表