Okay, you can open them.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
它坠机过吗
Did it crash?
应该是没固定好 碰上龙♥卷♥风♥或飓风
Apparently it wasn't tied down properly and got thrown around...
被吹来吹去
in a tornado or hurricane or something.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我说不出话来了
I have no words.
是吗 -对
Yeah? - Yeah.
不会太夸张吗
It's not crazy?
(英国伦敦)
需要整修一下
It needs some work.
你觉得
You think?
这…
This...
这是我见过最美的东西
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
第二美
Second most.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
…将从第二月台出发
...Paris will be departing now from platform two.
(有效)
他在伦敦
He's in London.
他的护照在往巴黎时经海关扫描
One of his passports just lit up at immigration on his way to Paris.
我联络当地人员 -不要
I'll grab local liaison. - No.
这件事别泄漏出去
This stays with us.
那韩德森呢
What about Henderson?
打电♥话♥给他
Call him.
(法国巴黎)
(尼侬的花♥园♥)
(转接到手♥机♥)
嗨 撬锁粉丝们
Hey, there, lockpick fans.
好 今天要撬开公♥寓♥式门锁
Okay. Today we're gonna pick an apartment-style lock.
首先要做的
So, the first thing we're gonna do
就是拿起扭力扳手
is you're gonna take your tension wrench...
伸进钥匙孔盖底部
and you're gonna stick it in the bottom of the keyhole and the plug...
像这样 感觉到了吗
just like so. Feel it?
施加一点压力 一点点就好
You're gonna apply just a little bit of pressure, just a little bit.
别太用力
Hey, you don't want too much.
否则锁销会动不了
Too much and what's gonna happen is the pins are gonna bind up on you...
无法符合剪切线
and you won't be able to get 'em up on a shear line.
你就无法打开那道门
And you're not gonna get into that door.
所以轻轻地…
So, gently, gently...
感觉它来回转动 仔细听
and feel it rotate back and forwards, listening carefully.
轻轻的就好
Just a light touch.
所有锁销会对齐
All the pins are gonna line up.
然后就打开了 就这样
And then, you're in. There you go.
撬开门锁
How to pick a lock.
满简单的
Pretty darn easy.
别忘了按赞订阅
Yeah, don't forget to like and subscribe.
谢谢 下周见
Thank y'all. See you next week.
(圣伊凡吉琳诊所)
(圣伊凡吉琳诊所)
是
Yes.
向日葵 -是
Sunflowers. - Yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我全都要
All of them, please.
还有百合
The lilies as well, please.
我全都要
I'll get all of them.
你一定干了什么坏事
You must have done something really bad.
还没
Not yet.
(圣伊凡吉琳诊所 气喘与过敏)
是花粉
It's pollen.
你是谁
Who are you?
说霍斯特席勒在哪 我就让你出来
Tell me where Horst Schiller is and I'll let you out.
去你的
Screw you.
不
No.
不
No.
不…
No, no, no, no.
不…那样没用
No, no, no. That's not gonna work.
开门
Open the door.
抱歉 除非你告诉我
I'm sorry. Not until you tell me.
请告诉我他在哪里
Please, just tell me where he is.
为什么
Why?
因为你们杀了我太太
Because you killed my wife.
她叫莎拉
Her name was Sarah.
告诉我他在哪
Tell me where he is.
告诉我
Tell me!
告诉我
Tell me!
我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
他联络…
He contacts...
他联络我们
He contacts us.
传话者…
Messenger...
我听不到
I can't hear you.
我听不到
I can't hear you.
可恶
Shit!
可恶
Shit.
你好
Hello.
37欧元
37 euros, please, sir.
(法国马赛)
我们对葛瑞琴法兰克了解多少
What do we know about Gretchen Frank?
她自己的人开车撞上她
Our people say one of her own folks ran her down.
很可能是伦敦任务失败的后果
Most likely fallout from when the London job went south.
我会通知国♥务♥院♥
I'll let State know.
法国大使在问
French ambassador is asking.
不是我们干的
Wasn't us.
想喝啤酒吗
You want a beer?
好啊
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你从葛瑞琴法兰克身上拿走的手♥机♥
Phone you pulled off Gretchen Frank.
简直是雷达定♥位♥器♥ -靠
It's like a radar ping. - Shit.
不管你多精明
Doesn't matter how smart you are.
只要一慌 再好的计画也会出错
If you panic, that will always screw up a good plan.
还有求生本能
Then there's the survival instinct.
人没那么容易死
No one goes down easy.
当然有后续效应
And, of course, the aftermath...
当你发觉你做了无法弥补的事
when you realize you've done something you can't undo, ever.
我能接受
I can live with that.
你不能
You can't.
你出乎我意料 查理
You surprised me, Charlie.
我说不上来有多罕见
I can't tell you how rare that is.
但你得就此打住
But it ends here.
这种工作不会有国葬待遇
There are no three-volley salutes in this work.
如果死后被发现 我们可能是无名尸
We're the John Does that get found in the dumpster, if we get found.
但你不会被人发现
Which you won't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你教的东西很有用
No, those were good lessons.
你是个好老师 老韩
You're a good teacher, Hendo.
我考虑过这种状况
I took that into account.
几率一半一半
Fifty-fifty odds, right?
你考虑过我擅长的事吗
Did you ever account for the things I was good at?
定时炸♥弹♥
Base charge on a timer.
(你在我想的地方吗 )
(怎样 )
(那就是了)
(你在这里 )
(没有 我要你帮我到达那里)
(一小时后听语♥音♥留言)
您有一通新留言
You have one new message.
在鄂图曼货运碰面
Meet Ottoman Cargo.
七号♥机库 他们会等你
Hangar seven. They're expecting you.
你需要500欧元现金
You'll need 500 euros in cash.
(土耳其伊斯坦堡)
您有一通新留言
You have one new message.
法里咖啡馆 在卡瓦罗街
The Fahri Cafe, Kuvelo?lu Street.
我会给你一本书
I will pass you a book.
(那是你吗 )
等等 他不是你要找的人
Wait. He is not who you're looking for.
看你的手♥机♥
Check your phone.
不管什么原因 你跑来这里还真鲁莽
It was reckless of you to come here, whatever your reasons.
我需要你帮忙
Listen, I need your help.
电影精选列表