Look at you in the big, bad city.
走 过来
Come on, let's go.
亡命天涯吗
So, a rabbit on the run, huh?
坐吧
Sit down, man.
你是来杀我的吗
So, you're here to kill me?
不 那不是我的工作
Nah, that's not really what I do.
我可能设局 让人好下手
I mean, I might set you up to get killed. You know, facilitate it.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
不知道 我的刺客
I don't know, my assassin?
你的刺客 你认为呢
Your assassin? Yeah, and what do you think?
刺客长什么样子
What does an assassin look like?
有可能是任何人
I mean, it can kinda be anyone, huh?
甚至是成天打电脑的宅男
I mean, even a slight little nerdy fella likes to work on computers.
他唯一危险的地方
Only thing dangerous about him is...
是梦想着翻修小飞机
he's got this dream about rehabbing a Cessna...
飞来飞去 证明自己并不害怕
just to fly it around to prove to himself that he's not afraid.
这些超好吃的
These are killer, by the way.
给你看个东西
I'm gonna show you something.
你真有一套 我差点没认出你
I gotta hand it to you. I almost didn't recognize you.
我对团队说:「那不可能是他」
I said to the team, "Nah, there's no way. That ain't him."
你想怎样
What do you want?
老实说
Honestly...
我是来救你的
just here to save your life.
你要怎么救
How are you gonna do that?
查克 你杀了三个人
Chuck, you killed three people.
完了吗 够了没
Are you done? Have you had enough?
还没 我要动手的那个人 全部
No. I want the guy who pulled the trigger. I want 'em all.
哇塞
Damn, dude.
有够冷血
Well, that's pretty cold-blooded.
你想他们会让你离开俄♥国♥吗
You think they're gonna let you leave Russia?
那怎么办到 你如何离开
I mean, how does that even work? How do you leave here?
你只能装在箱子里
The only way you leave here is in a box.
但如果现在跟我走出去 我能帮你
But if you walk out of here right now with me, I can help you.
没人派我来 我自己来的
Nobody sent me. I'm here on my own.
你在这领域或许有前途
Shit, maybe you got a future in this field.
我们能想个出路
Maybe we can figure something out like that, huh?
跟我回家吧
Just come home with me.
我这在领域有前途
I have a future in the field?
你刚刚才说我完蛋了
Well, I could have sworn you just said I have no future.
我不会假装我了解你在想什么
Look, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like I understand what's goin' on with you.
我不懂 没感觉过
I don't, okay? I've never felt that.
我了解你失去太太
Your loss, I get it.
但你很尊重她
But you honored her.
你想她要什么
What do you think she wants?
她要你死在这个国家吗
You think she wants you to die here in this country with these people?
她会希望你回家
She would want you home, man.
不
No.
我不能回家
I can't go home.
为什么
Why?
她不在那里
She's not there.
好吧
Okay.
随时保持警觉 查克
You keep your head on a swivel now, okay, Chuck?
先生 不好意思
Sir, I'm sorry.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
先生 对不起
Sorry, sir. I'm sorry.
有两个男的
There were two men.
跟你在卡车上
With you on a truck.
(普利摩斯克)
(芬兰湾)
不是很出色 对吧
It's not very impressive, is it?
放在那些舱门下的货物附近
Placed near the cargo you have below those hatches?
我甚至觉得有点被羞辱
I think I might even feel a little insulted.
谁在追我 -我
Who's coming after me? - Me.
我 我在追捕你
Me. I'm coming after you.
谁在指挥你
And who is running you?
你怕摩尔主任终于决定辞职吗
What, are you afraid Director Moore has finally decided to call it quits?
让你没戏唱
Have you shut down?
无论你以为你知道什么…
Whatever you think you know...
我知道摩尔和凯雷雇用你们团队
I know Moore and Caleb hire you and your outfit...
为他们执行秘密行动 我有证据
to carry out black ops for them. I have proof.
但那不是这一切的重点吧
But... that's not what this is about, is it?
不是
No.
我是来找杀我太太的凶手
I came here to face my wife's killer.
看着他的眼睛
To look him in the eyes.
跟他说她有多重要
And tell him she mattered.
莎拉很重要
Sarah mattered.
所以只有你
So, it is just you.
葛瑞琴 布拉济奇 艾利许…
Gretchen, Blazhic, Ellish...
他们派来追捕你的人
the men that they sent after you.
这整件事都是你的复仇
This whole thing is all your revenge?
查理的复仇
Charlie's revenge?
请坐
Please.
我记得你太太
I remember your wife.
她当了别人的替死鬼
She took the place of someone else.
非常勇敢
It's very, very brave.
很遗憾她死了
I am sorry she died.
但那…
But it was...
有必要
necessary.
警方封锁了出口
The police had blocked our exit.
我得证明如果不让我们离开
I had to demonstrate what would happen
会发生什么事
if they did not allow us to leave.
就这样
That's it?
「有必要」
"Necessary"?
你跟我没什么差别
You are not so different to me...
为了来找我 不惜杀了那些人
killing these people to find your way here to me.
这样你有比较好过吗
Has it made you feel better?
杀了你才知道
I won't know till I've killed you.
那只是…
It was...
一瞬间 你太太 -不是
an instant. Your wife. - No, it wasn't.
你却折磨我的伙伴
Yet you tortured my colleagues...
让一个人从16楼坠落
dropped a man 16 stories...
把一个女人关起来闷死
suffocated a woman in a locked chamber.
他们都没有武器 毫无防备
You had them all unarmed, defenseless.
你从远端精心策划你的杀人行动
Staged your elaborate murders from a distance.
知道为什么吗
And you know why?
我知道
I do.
因为近距离杀人不容易
Because it's hard to take a life up close.
你每次都会失去一点自我
You lose something each time.
有一部分的你再也找不回来
A piece of yourself you cannot get back ever.
而你已经失去太多了
And you've lost so much already.
所以你得给他们机会逃离陷阱
So, you had to give them a chance to escape the mouse trap...
跑得够快
to run just fast enough.
那你才能告诉自己手上没沾到鲜血
Because then you can tell yourself there's no blood on your hands.
但那不代表你软弱
But doesn't mean you're weak.
只代表你其实不算杀手
Just means you are not truly a killer.
不相信我
Don't believe me?
动手吧
Go ahead.
你是来杀我的 拿去 做了就知道
You're here to kill me. Take it. You'll see.
这不是什么诡计 拿着
It's not a trick. Here.
好吧
All right, then.
当面做个了断
End it face to face.
有朋友说我没办法扣下扳机
A friend of mine once told me I'd never be able to pull the trigger.
但他也说我没办法杀人
But he also said I'd never be able to kill.
这就对了
There it is.
这是我来的目的
That's what I came here for.
追求公平
To balance the scales.
让你体会她在当下的感受
To make you feel what she felt in that moment.
在你杀她之前
Before you killed her.
我让船绕了路
I've taken us on a detour.
狗屁
Bullshit.
我控制了你的船
I've taken control of your boat.
我们刚抵达芬兰海域
电影精选列表