四百多人死亡
and over 400 civilian fatalities.
要不是你刚痛失亲人
It's only out of respect for your recent loss...
我就把你轰出去
that I'm not throwing you out of this office.
我只能告诉你 你根本搞不清楚状况
I'm just gonna tell you, you don't have a goddamn clue.
看到没
You see right here?
这个车队
The convoy?
你攻击我们的盟友
You targeted our allies.
嫁祸给别人
You false-flagged it.
激怒他们
You got them all fired up...
再让他们照你意思回去干老本行
and then sucked them right back in where you wanted them.
你造成任务变质
You were forcing mission creep.
够了
Okay. That's enough.
够了
"That's enough"?
这些都不是达成任务的手段
These were not operational choices.
你做的是政♥治♥决定
You, sir, made political decisions.
这些文件上都有你的签名
And your signatures are all over these.
这里 这里 还有这里
Here and here. And here.
你竟敢以下犯上 -这里
You are so far above your pay grade. - And here.
你说得对…
Well, you're right. You're right.
或许我们该…
Maybe we should...
去找局长谈
take this up with the director?
让她评评理
Let her call it?
不然找《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》或《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
Or maybe it's for the Times or the Post.
你找过媒体了
You've been to the press with this?
你会坐牢的 白♥痴♥ -或许
You'll go to jail, idiot. - Maybe.
但我们会成为狱友
But we'll all be there together.
我们是有任务的
We have a mission here.
有责任
A responsibility.
我们以各种必要手段保护国家
We'll defend our nation by any means necessary.
我想海勒先生不是来
I don't think Mr. Heller came here
辩论道德与现实的 对吧
to debate ethics and practices, right?
对
Right.
首先 我建立了失能防御机制
First, you need to know that I've set up a dead man's switch.
没有每五小时输入密♥码♥
If I don't code in every five hours...
这些档案就会自动传给
these files will automatically be sent
三名顶尖的调查记者
to three top investigative journalists...
加上事件的详细报告与时间轴
along with a detailed report and timeline of the events.
24小时后 档案就会对外公开
Twenty-four hours later, the files will be released to the public.
我懂了
I get it.
我们杀了你 就有新闻主播会得奖
We kill you, Wolf Blitzer wins an Emmy.
不只是杀了我
No. Not just kill me.
让我入狱 坐黑牢 引渡我
You put me in jail, you black-site me, you extradite me...
只会害惨你们自己
you'll only condemn yourselves.
你到底要什么
Then what the hell do you want?
他要我们杀了杀她太太的凶手
He wants us to kill the people who killed his wife.
不 不是
No. No.
我不要你们杀他们
I don't want you to kill them.
我要亲自动手
I wanna kill them myself.
你说什么 -你听见了
I beg your pardon? - You heard me.
我要杀了谋杀我太太的凶手
I want to find and kill the people who murdered my wife.
中情局会训练我
The CIA will train me.
这是在恶作剧吧
I mean, this is a practical joke, right?
我看你跟90岁修女比腕力
I don't think you could beat a 90-year-old nun
都赢不了
in an arm-wrestling match.
真好笑
That's funny.
搞幽默
Humor?
我要接受任务特训
I want mission-specific training...
还要这些人的所有资料
and all the information the company has on these people.
现金 新身分 全新的背景
Cash. And a new identity. A legend.
还有吗
Anything else?
一辆超跑
An Aston Martin?
还是喷射背包
A jet pack, maybe?
我要一线成功的机会
I want a fighting chance.
我们怎知他建立了失能防御机制
How do we know he really set up the dead man's switch?
不知道
We don't.
这件事得保密
We need to keep a lid on this.
对
Right.
那就顺他的意
So, let's play along...
等确定了再说
till we're sure.
怎样 真的训练他
What? Actually train him?
有什么坏处吗
What harm can it do?
到时他应该会自动放弃
Probably quit of his own accord.
同时叫朴去调查他
Meanwhile, get Park onto him.
没想到要这么做
I can't believe I'm doing this.
调查他的生活 直到发现失能防御机制
We scrub his life till we find the switch.
如果它存在的话
If it exists.
否则…
If it doesn't...
或许训练会出意外
well, maybe there's a training accident.
找韩德森
Let's use Henderson.
护卫队 四号♥门有人抵达
Escort team, stand by for new arrival at gate four.
(佩里营中情局训练所)
查尔斯海勒
Charles Heller?
查理
Charlie.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉 我其实…
With respect, I'm actually about...
你迟到了
You're late.
要来吗
You comin'?
你干嘛
The hell you doin'?
我不是优步司机
I'm not an Uber driver.
抱歉
Sorry.
好 -放左边这里
Okay. - Put it over here on the left.
那两台路由器放那里
Yeah. Put those two routers over there.
我来 -HDMI线在盒子里
I got 'em. - The HDMI cables are in the box.
我敢说他在唬烂
My bet is he's bluffing.
他智商170 先别乱猜
The man has an IQ of 170. Let's not assume.
唯一出口有安检
The only way out is through security...
他不可能带着数位档案离开
and there's not a chance he got past them with a digital file.
那他为何站在盲区超过40分钟
Then why is he standing in blind spots for over 40 minutes?
这里…在这一天
Here, here, and here. On this day.
看他流的汗
And look at that sweat.
对 满身大汗
Yeah. That is a lot of sweat.
你是我的教练吗
Are you my handler?
我是韩德森上校
I am Colonel Henderson.
朋友都叫我老韩
My friends call me Hendo.
你叫我韩德森上校
You will call me Colonel Henderson.
我会帮你上进修课程
I have been asked to give you a refresher course...
即使你在这里学的
even though what you'll learn here
不属于正常课程
is outside the normal curriculum.
对想击败敌人的特务来说
Next to God Almighty, I am the most important person in the world...
除了上帝 我是世上最重要的人
to an operative looking to target enemy combatants.
只要遵照我的指示
Do precisely as I say...
你才有一丝机会活着回来
and there is a slight chance you may come out of this alive.
只有一丝机会
Only a slight chance?
我过度乐观是想增强你的信心
I'm overestimating your odds to boost your confidence, son.
各位 请回避一下
Ladies and gentlemen, please give us the room.
去喝咖啡 快点
Go have coffee. Now.
每个地方都别放过 -正在找
Yeah, make sure you check for all spots. - All right, checking.
打开所有硬碟清洁工具
Open all hard drive cleaners.
拖架也带走
Bring the mountings too.
等等 他会用侧录器吗
Wait. You think he used a skimmer?
在这些硬碟上不能用
They don't work on these drives.
在印表机上可以
They work on printers.
六天前 他传档案到印表机
Six days ago, he sent the files to the printer...
用磁条拷贝
and skimmed them with a magnetic strip...
改写印表机里的软体
rewrote the software in the printer.
那不表示他把磁条带出去
Doesn't mean he got the strip out of the building.
车牌辨识系统发现他的绅宝车
Okay. So, ANPR has his Saab at Best Buy
在13号♥9点17分到百思买♥♥
at 09:17 on the 13th...
他买♥♥了磁条
where he bought the magnetic strip.
然后去加油
Then got gas.
11点03分拷贝档案
电影精选列表