我们自己找人处理
Let's get someone of our own in play.
找到他了
Found him.
在艾格拉饭店
At the Aguilar Hotel.
五星级 有夜店 顶楼泳池
Five stars. Nightclub. Rooftop pool.
怎样
What?
兰利那边也会盯上他
Langley will be onto him, too.
那我们继续追踪他
Well, then we keep tracking him...
直到没人干预
until we have a clear field.
不
No.
我去
I'm going.
好
Okay.
继续盯着他
And keep an eye out for him.
他们会派这个人
This is who they'll send.
(西班牙马德里)
干杯…
Cheers, cheers, cheers.
不醉不归
Nobody walks home. We roll home.
他喜欢夜泳
He's a night swimmer.
付钱请员工帮他清场
He pays the staff to clear the rooftop for him.
经团队同意
...the approval of the team...
这项野心勃勃的计画通过
and the ambitious plans were given the green light.
天际泳池悬吊在16楼 离地70公尺
The sky pool is suspended 16 stories above the ground which is 70 meters.
透明玻璃将厚达420公分
The thickness of the clear glass will be 420 centimeters in total...
由三片玻璃组成 并有气隙提高♥强♥度
made of three panels with air gaps to improve the strength.
泳池高三公尺 宽五公尺
The pool will be three meters tall, five meters wide...
可容纳的水量高达150吨♥
and can hold an impressive 150 tons of water.
你能从那里射击他
You could shoot him from there.
你还没看过我开枪
You haven't seen me shoot.
我也许没资格问 老板 为何暗♥杀♥他
Not for me to say here, boss, but why bury him?
何不逮捕他
Why not just roll him up?
时机过了 那样太麻烦
We're past that. Too big of a stench.
他发明了我们一半的监视技术
Look, he practically invented half of our surveillance tech.
我会找到他
Now, I will find him...
但他要是又溜掉
but you might have a bigger stench on your hands
你麻烦可能更大
if he gives us the slip again.
别让那种事发生
You won't let that happen.
查理海勒
Charlie Heller.
好 你得给我线索
Okay. You're going to have to clue me in.
正直
Integrity.
重点就是正直
It's all about integrity.
有道德 之类的
To have morals, something like that?
对 还有别的
Yeah. And something else as well.
如果我算得没错
If I have the math right.
我该行动了
I should move.
泳池会跟平常一样准备好吗
Can I confirm the pool will be ready as usual?
这边
Over here.
吧台第二张凳子
Second stool down at the bar.
他怎么样
Yeah. What about him?
他在跟踪我
He's been following me.
我看过他三次
I've clocked him three times.
有一个就绝对还有更多
Yeah, well, where there's one, there's always more.
可恶
Shit.
没错
You're right.
追你的人来了
Yeah, I've got your man.
他在大厅 往电梯移♥动♥
He's in the lobby, moving across towards the elevators.
我查出酒吧那个人的身分
And the man at the bar, I have an ID on him.
查理 他也是中情局的
Charlie, he's also CIA.
你该离开了
You have to leave now.
海勒 听到了吗
Heller, are you listening to me?
不 照计画进行
No. No, we go as planned.
我有权使用泳池
I'm allowed to use the pool.
我付了钱
I paid for it.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
跟我说霍斯特席勒在哪
Tell me where to find Horst Schiller.
你是谁
Who are you?
你拿枪指着我老婆的头
You held a gun to my wife's head.
她吓坏了
She was terrified.
你找错人了 -对啦 我知道
You have the wrong guy. - Yeah, yeah, I know.
你没扣扳机
You didn't pull the trigger.
告诉我他在哪里
So, tell me where to find him.
如果这是开玩笑 我不懂
If this is a joke, I don't get it.
这不是开玩笑
It's not a joke.
这个遥控器
This is a remote that controls a device...
能控制你底下玻璃板的减压装置
that's been decompressing the air between the sheets of glass beneath you.
如果启动 玻璃就会碎裂
If I trigger it, the glass will shatter.
跟我说他在哪里
So, tell me where he is...
不然就赶快游走
or swim very fast.
你找错人了
You have the wrong person.
没有
No.
我找的人没错
I have exactly the right person.
查理 你该离开了
Charlie, you should get out of there.
惨了
Shit.
韩德森往你那边过去了
Henderson's headed your way.
去楼梯间
Go towards the stairwell.
他在哪里
Where is he now?
楼梯间 在你上方三楼
He's in the stairwell. Three floors above.
去地下室
Head towards the basement.
后面有出口
There's an exit in the back.
完了 又有一个
Shit! There's another one...
已经在地下室了
already in the basement.
他往你那边去了
He's coming towards you.
哪边 哪边
Which way? Which way?
左边 走左边
Left. Go left.
他在哪 另一个
Where is he? The other one?
不知道 正在看
I don't know. I'm looking right now.
海勒 站住
Heller, stop!
别跑…
Stop! Stop.
查理 你快离开
Charlie, you gotta get out of there.
赶快走
You've got to go.
马上走
Right now.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
请坐
Have a seat.
查理海勒在哪里
Where's Charlie Heller?
据我所知 还在请丧假
As far as I know, still on bereavement leave.
跟他谈过吗
You talk to him at all?
我们认为最好给他一点空间
We thought it best to give him some space for now.
合理
Makes sense.
有他的消息会通知你
I'll let you know if we hear from him.
这里
There.
看到没 -他在干嘛
See that? - Yeah. What's he doing?
他嘴唇在动
His lips are moving.
看他的耳朵
Look in his ear.
他在跟别人说话
He's talking to somebody.
谁
Who?
饭店保全系统昨天遭骇
Hotel security was hacked yesterday.
时间呢
Right. Time?
11点07分 专业人士干的
11:07. It was a pro job.
发话地点不明
The origination is murky at best.
或许是伊斯坦堡
Istanbul, perhaps.
继续说
Talk to me.
来自海勒
From Heller.
「我猜你是住伊斯坦堡的…
"If I had to guess, you're a 50-year-old Russian man...
50岁俄♥国♥人」
living in Istanbul."
寄居动物
"Inquiline."
代号♥「寄居动物」
Code name "Inquiline."
找出这个人的位置
Locate this person.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
不知道 这次没犯大错
I don't know. I didn't screw up so much this time.
不确定这是不是好事
Not so sure that's a good thing, right?
其实我是指喂鸡
Actually, I meant feeding the birds.
我先生遭谋杀时
When my husband was murdered...
我没想到世界会变得那么安静
电影精选列表